I went from neuroscientist to stripper — and now I’m rich with no regrets

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 10:07 PM
This is the typical stripper career path. [view link]

7 comments

21 years old, clearly an accomplished neuroscientist.
PhredJohnson
2 years ago
You can't wipe your ass with a bachelor's in neuroscience. Master's is a minimum to be an low-level, hard-capped industry scientist, PhD or equivalent if you want your own lab. That said, she must know you can't strip forever, and she has a great fallback when her looks fade. More power to her.
Tetradon
2 years ago
Briana Agno is a neurobiologist, and she went the modeling fan site stripping path as well.
Omega_Entertainment
2 years ago
That was the best news story ever. At worst a tie. I think it even had words.
wallanon
2 years ago
Physicians in socialized healthcare systems, aka single-payer, barely get paid shit. A combined income of $260,000!? Okay, maybe if they were PAs, but you could never hire an MD or DO for such measly compensation. Even associate physocians in University teaching hosptals make more, and they have it easy! This is why it is so important that we keep the AmericN healthcare system privatized. There should be an improved welfare system where activists and idealists can practice and be underpaid and enjoy their liberal guilt; but we are already facing a shortage of physicians which would only worsen in a socialized system.
gammanu95
2 years ago
This is where a name points you toward a career. Mercedes Valentine flows from a DJ booth perfectly - “Mercedes, you’re on stage next…” - but “Neurosurgery paging doctor Valentine!” Doesn’t work as well! I’m sure her doctor parents are hoping her sister will be a success! They likely don’t mention Mercedes in the house anymore.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
This proves what I’ve always believed, most men like smart woman, and to keep men interested she has to be very clever to play dumb so well.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion