What is female beauty?

Sunday, May 22, 2022 3:44 PM
I've always thought that what we call female beauty is really an evolutionary signal that the female is at peak fertility. It's not really subjective. Do you agree or disagree with this? I was just thinking about this because I've noticed that during the current Amber Heard-Johnny Depp trial some people are commenting that Heard is nothing special, there are plenty of actresses more attractive than her and they are not sure why Depp picked her. These people seem to lack an awareness that Heard is now thirty-six and Depp first met her in 2009 when she was twenty-three. Thirty-six is past the age of peak fertility but twenty-three isn't so it isn't surprising that Depp was attracted to the twenty-three-year-old Heard when he first saw her.

15 comments

I thought she looked pretty good in the 1st Aquaman movie. But make-up and camera filters can do wonders. Age is not the friend of a lot of women.
Warrior15
2 years ago
^ Batshit crazy isn't quite as attractive when you're living with her, as it is when you just want to get into her pants.
twentyfive
2 years ago
One Immutable truth I have learned on TUSCL is that every person has a different standard of beauty. But youthfulness is probably the most universal trait most guys would rank pretty high
motorhead
2 years ago
I thought she was a world top 10 in that 2009-2010 period
motorhead
2 years ago
Beauty isn't about looks. The way a lot of women act makes them ugly. Beautiful bodies are a dime a dozen. Beautiful hearts arent
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I'm helplessly superficial. Some girls are so attractive that they could be cursing me red-faced furious and not put a dent in my concentration on how irresistible they are. Might even increase it. The part of my brain that knows she's just well-formed molecules is being held hostage somewhere.
psycho_trick
2 years ago
@docsavage I will play along and answer your question: Q: What is female beauty? A: Female beauty is, in my humble opinion, is represented by Marilyn Monroe, at 22 years old. https://tuscl.net/photo/5485 Marilyn is, and forever will be, the gold standard for class, sex appeal, and feminine beauty.
CJKent_band
2 years ago
female beauty is not subjective? Beauty is not subjective?! It would be hard to utter a more incorrect statement.
gammanu95
2 years ago
Given the wide variety of <em>popular</em> dancers I see in clubs, only about half of which I personally find attractive, I have to agree with gammanu95's comment.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
Essential. Evidence of a benevolent god. The little heads opinion. Really, really neat 👌 Tough question 🤔.
gSteph
2 years ago
Just set papi's ATF next my ATF next to shadowcat's ATF. Three very subjective opinions of female beauty, with only shadowcat and mine having some overlap.
gammanu95
2 years ago
'Female beauty is, in my humble opinion, is represented by Marilyn Monroe, at 22 years old.' Your white privilege is showing cj, you hypocritical dick pic collecting cocksucker!
TheeOSU
2 years ago
@heaving You wrote and I quote: “I basically want a Ukrainian waifu who can survive a siege both physically and mentally. There you go, my beauty definition.” Please provide an example (picture or image) of your Ukrainian woman definition of beauty. Thank you.
CJKent_band
2 years ago
When men look for a quick hookup, it's generally due to an unconscious urge to make a baby they will not help to raise. Like buying a $1 ticket in the gene propagation lottery. They tend to be remarkably unpicky in this case. When men seek an ongoing sexual relationship with a woman, it's generally due to a (conscious or unconscious) urge to make a baby they will then feel the urge to help raise. But, it's complicated. They want to expend their limited resources for the benefit of a child most likely to sire further generations. They want a child who can climb high in the social hierarchy, not simply be healthy and strong. So, in one period of history, that means a very pale mother, because paleness means she sits in a castle and lords over tanned people who work in the fields. In another period, that means a tanned mother, who enjoys outdoor leisure, and lords over pale people working 14 hour shifts in factories.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
@heaving Thank you. Very nice girl she really is a good example of the Russian phrase “The day you spend in the banya is the day you do not age” :D
CJKent_band
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion