I am very confused

Saturday, June 25, 2022 12:48 PM
I feel like I have more balls than the average Portland male. What the fuck is wrong with these "men"???

38 comments

There's not a strong woman on earth who doesn't have bigger balls than a progressive male.
skibum609
2 years ago
I thought that was the point of progressive women, they are trying (unsuccessfully) to neuter men.
2 years ago
Maybe you do have bigger balls, Blah. Do you keep the severed balls you cut off as trophy’s?
Huntsman
2 years ago
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Lmao are you dancing there rn blah? Damn I wonder what SirLap would say Btw how many fucking coffee shops does Portland need to have
Muddy
2 years ago
Aww, I wanna go to Sauvie Island and pick berries. That stuff is amazing 😍
nicespice
2 years ago
And give them a break they’ve been out all day burning down the city, it’s exhausting work, it really is
Muddy
2 years ago
Balls said the Queen if I had them I’d be King, looks like Blah Blah is the new King of TUSCL Long live Bah Blah.
twentyfive
2 years ago
I've only met one person from Portland. She was a depressed lesbian who refused to shave her legs. Quit a bank job coz of it...she should have sued coz they tried to make her shave her legs.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
LOL @blah you sound like any local stripper. It's because of so many man hating lesbians in this town. When so many roll like Debbie Harry here - [view link] - dudes gotta be careful with their balls. @nicespice Amen! Berries grow like weeds out here.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
^Plz go to Pip’s so I can live vicariously through you.
nicespice
2 years ago
^ I still haven't tried it out. Someday!
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
“The dream of the 90’s is alive in Portland”
theeastcoast757
2 years ago
Yeee I love berry picking and there's a million places to do it out here. Then you got weird people like eastern euro and asians going to mountainsides to pick mushrooms. Yes, this is a thing here.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
These mens are not very manly 🤣 To be fair I am not feminine at all in anything other than appearance.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
@blah the manly men are in the rural areas. LOL go out to Scapoose and St. Helens. You won't find as many asexual hipsters there.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
“Portland is where young people go to retire” My ex bf was into mushroom picking too. Seems like a fun hobby And eeeh, I’ll take the Portland soy boys over the something-to-prove alpha male Texans lol I miss Portland so much 🥺
nicespice
2 years ago
@nicespice I think you are well overdue for a work visit.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
^^^But was Eugene better, I ask
Muddy
2 years ago
Come out and go berry picking with your wifey after work. 😁
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
Ninja’d
Muddy
2 years ago
Twice
Muddy
2 years ago
I mean, club-wise Eugene sucked, and I hated having to sell those dancer drinks. And it was pretty amusing reuniting with several dancers from Eugene over in downtown Portland a few weeks later. But the hippie commune I stayed at nearby Eugene was pretty dang cool.
nicespice
2 years ago
Btw Nicespice has done the hipster city tour of America. Austin, Portland, Denver, Minneapolis. All you need now is Asheville, Seattle and Brooklyn. More indie coffee shops and graffiti art that you can imagine.
Muddy
2 years ago
Eeh, I don’t think of Denver as particularly hipster. Kinda more the Patagonia flavor of white people. Seattle clubs sound awful. Like similar levels of having to make an effort to get customers to want to spend on you as Portland, but with $180 house fees? No thanks. Asheville from what I’ve gathered has dancers that frequently commute to Greenville anyways. Brooklyn (Pumps?) I wouldn’t mind trying out as long as there’s reasonably priced lodging that accepts doggies. 😋
nicespice
2 years ago
blah is a DJG (drill sergeant) [view link]
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Haven't been to Portland in over 30 years, but still have fond memories. All the flowers and stained wood. It's very cloudy, but mostly drizzles rather than rains, which I found I could get use to. Presumably a lot of lumberjacks in Oregon but they don't like up to their manly image: [view link]
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Just fucking kidding I finally found a club with straight men around here. God bless these pinche latinos and asian men
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
Spice came up with a great term…the Patagonia flavor of white people. Many of those folks drive tricked out suvs that have never seen a dirt road but they will bring their occupants to the nearest Starbucks with ease. Yeah, not exactly hipster.
Huntsman
2 years ago
Portland is overwhelmingly white and overwhelmingly progressive - the progressive mantra is that white men are the lowest form of human beings - i.e. if you're a white male in Portland you've been beaten into submission
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Not everyone is a paragon of virtue and masculinity like tuscl members. Papi chulo how do you consolidate white supremacy and fucking black hookers?
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
"Papi chulo how do you consolidate white supremacy and fucking black hookers?" We need to know Papichulo. Me and Iceberg little bitches and we need to gossip
PhatBoyHell
2 years ago
White men in Portland don't like me as much as white men elsewhere.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
@blah I think it's the club culture here more than anything else. Some dudes treat going to a strip club no different than going to a local dive bar down the street. Because clubs are so commonplace, there's a significant population of customers that aren't going to see strippers as a priority.
SirLapdancealot
2 years ago
'She was a depressed lesbian who refused to shave her legs. ' dougee you're describing yourself homie!
TheeOSU
2 years ago
I am just like me paisano Icee. We do not have balls. We are both big pussies
PhatBoyHell
2 years ago
Blah is actually a modern day Mother Theresa, by the way. But even MT had to vent at times. Blah got into the knives during covid watching late night tv. The cutlery ads resonated with her. Nothing more than that.
Huntsman
2 years ago
Some of you are getting obnoxious and showing your lack of contact with women.... Lots of people like or collect knives. And she just comes off as realistic on here.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion