Saturday nights at the strip club the best time or the worst time to visit?

Sunday, July 10, 2022 2:27 PM
After yet another unhappy trip to a local strip club on a busy Saturday night, I'm left wondering why Saturday nights seem to suck so much when there are more strippers there in the club to choose from than any other night. Is this just me, or do a lot of you feel like this? I noticed in another discussion that another one of the members here, Rick Dugan, appears to put into words what is slowly formulating in my head: "A busy Saturday night is a crap time to go on a fishing expedition of the golden ass. All the part-timers and party strippers will be out, as will the guys prone to making it rain on the stage. Higher %s of undermotivated girls + guys spending more = subprime conditions for finding that one great gal. Also, in general, calmer waters are always better conditions for fishing expeditions."

28 comments

I could not agree more with what Rick wrote. Fri and Sat nights are too competitive and too much money flowing. I prefer day shift week days or night shift Sunday through Wednesday. Unless my fav only dancers weekends this is my preferred time frame and my goal is to spend no more than 3 trips before getting her the hell out of there for OTC
Jimmybigtits
2 years ago
Back in the day the mob guys had it right, Friday night was for your goomar, Saturday night was for the wife. Titty bar was for Monday thru Thursday, holidays for family, didn't any of you guy pay attention to the Soprano's LOL
twentyfive
2 years ago
Saturday nights can be fun, if you’re with friends or just want a few meaningless lapdances… but if you want devoted attention from a specific stripper or are on the hunt for a new ATF, you better skip Saturday, unless you’re willing to go to the club at 7pm. BTW I’ve never been a day shift guy but I’ve experimented with day shift before and for me, Saturday day shift has always sucked with the exception of Dallas and Houston. My mine gripe about Saturday's is the lack of motivation by the strippers. I often think in a busy club they make so much money on stage tips alone they don’t have to hustle near as much. I also always thought they’re kinda pissed having to work on a Saturday night they end up partying half the night anyway because, well it’s “their” Saturday night as well. What other job can you drink while you’re working?
shailynn
2 years ago
@shailyn day shift often maximizes opportunities for older MILFs and single moms for OTC in my experience. But sometimes pickings can be much slimmer
Jimmybigtits
2 years ago
The trick is some of the hottest girls I know work only on Friday & Saturday nights as they Tavel 3 to hours to be away from their home, or go to college on weekdays or have alternate job on week days. Yes. Fridays and Saturdays are bad for you if you are not a big spender and don’t know girls personally or a regular.
Champphilly
2 years ago
Doc already quoted my thoughts, so i'll just summarize with good for eye candy, but shitty for everything else. Recently more girls in my favorite clubs have been bitching about weekend nights, saying that while there are crowds, they weren't spending much. They're also complaining about how many girls these clubs are letting work on those nights. Now in a vacuum those conditions might sounds good, but IME not so much. When the club is busy the girl has no choice but to work the crowd as she doesn't know what she might otherwise miss out on. When that situation could help is if you can hang until the end of the shift and pick up some opportunistic OTC, but sadly my current circumstances make it difficult for me to be out all hours of the night.
rickdugan
2 years ago
Rick basically said a busy night isn't good if you want a cheap hooker coz the girls are most likely making enough to nor have to resort to fucking him for money. Also. Costs are the same any day of the week. And I'm not noticing bigger weekend crowds. Days just seek like a hit or miss. My favorite club has been the busiest on Monday nights lately.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ There's nothing "cheap" about any of the girls who make the cut with me. But even pricey girls can lose motivation when they're already fat and happy from a big night in the club.
rickdugan
2 years ago
We have different experiences. I'm constantly getting otc and utc offers that are more than quite affordable but don't take them. I like busy clubs. The crowds lights loud music. It makes them fun.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Sometimes I agree with Icee. This is one of them. I typically go on Saturday nights. I like the crowd energy, the hottest girls Full disclosure, I’m generally not looking for OTC hookups, just BRMOS with the hottest babe in the club
motorhead
2 years ago
PLing has similarities to fishing and hunting. Some outings, you'll just be wasting your time and money. Another reasoning PLing is not for people with very limited discretionary income. There is no sure-fire strategy for avoiding this. When the club is busy (with non-freeloaders), the more popular dancers can spend 50+% of their time doing lap dances. If you want to chat, you'll have to pay for that at the same rate as for a lap dance. The peak hours on Friday and Saturday night are the most likely to be busy times in most clubs. If the club is very busy, you will have a much harder time getting dances with the dancers you prefer. Dancers are generally in their twenties, the silliest decade of life. Even if there seem to be clear signs they could make more money rolling up on you, they may not focus on those signs. The advantage of going during the peak shifts is that the more popular dancers may work few if any other shifts. Yes, they lose some money doing this. Even in the silliest decade, they are wise enough to realize that youth is perhaps an even more limited resource than money is. They want to enjoy theirs. The club is only a means to that end for them. Another reason I like going on Fridays and Saturdays, is because otherwise, I have a hard time getting enough sleep before I have to get up for work.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
It's all about supply and demand. The way I look at things is that every hour a stripper works is one stripper hour. 10 strippers working 8 hours each will generate 80 stripper hours for example. On a Friday or Saturday night, there will be a lot more stripper hours available but there will also be exponentially more money on the floor. The ratio of money to stripper hours will be quite high meaning that the cost for a customer to obtain one of those stripper hours will be expensive. Compare this to a slow night. Even though there might not be a lot of strippers, there won't be a lot of money available either. There will be so many stripper hours in comparison to the money that the cost of those stripper hours will be a whole lot cheaper.
Liwet
2 years ago
The only reason a girl ever charges more for anything is she sees you as a mark.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^^^ skid mark
MackTruck
2 years ago
Honestly, I feel like a question like this is very club dependent. Not every club has a super high hustle and high volume Saturday night. And not every club has a super dead Tuesday afternoon.
nicespice
2 years ago
The Saturday night crowd where I go is loud groups of single guys, couples and amateurs. I was planning on a rare visit this coming Saturday as I have a bbq to attend in the area sans wife, but after reading my post I think I will just waste my buzz on poker.
skibum609
2 years ago
In past years, I would hit a SC on a Fr or Sat night mostly if I was bored and didn’t wanna be in the house – i.e. I’d go w/ low-expectations and mainly with the idea of just hanging-out and maybe just doing a little-stage-tipping and just looking at some T&A and just killing-a-few-hours – inevitably I’d often end up getting dances and spending more $$$ than I thought I was going to – silly-me I thought I could just show-up to a strip-club full of attractive naked-women and think I could just hang-out and look and not wanna spend $$$ to get w/ them. But with time I started to avoid Fr and Sat eves b/c often times the ROI was bad or just not-as-good – some of the clubs were too much of a party scene; or in some of the clubs the mileage was not as good on those particular nights; or it was hard to stand-out as a custy in a sea-of-faces. In my last few years of clubbing I’d mostly been a dayshift-guy either weekdays or weekends (late-afternoons usually past 4pm) – if I did hit a club on a Fr or Sat eve; I’d try to get there b/f the party-crowd got there – Miami clubs close late particularly on weekends (sometimes as late as 6am or even 8am); so the clubs are often not in full-swing till about midnight and past particularly on Fr/Sat eves; so I’d shoot to get there by 10pm the latest and try to be out by midnight. But as @spice mentioned; there are some clubs that have a vibe I can live with on Fr and Sat eves but the clubs I tend to hit for the most part don’t fall in this category. Also, I’m now 52, I could handle/tolerate the more-party-scene maybe up to my early-40s but not as much these days.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
One of my funnier moments was years ago when I stopped in a small local club at noon on a Sunday. There were about 30 men and women surrounding the stage, hooting and hollering, tipping generously, like a bachelor party on a Saturday night. The dancers were having a blast. Turns out they were all tourists from Hawaii. I never found out why they were in Phoenix.
mark94
2 years ago
^That happened to me at this one club in Phoenix, during the one and only time I showed up at the club before 1pm. It was a huge random bachelor party that came and made it rain on me and the one other dancer in the room at the time. It was awesome 😎
nicespice
2 years ago
Absolutely the worse. That's the party crowd. If I wanted to be in a crowded bar and listen to hip-hop all night then I'd go downtown.
nickifree
2 years ago
There is no worst or best time objectively speaking. For me, Saturday night is the worst time, but that's because I'm very introverted. I don't like crowds, I don't like a loud party atomosphere. But, that's me. For other people, that describes their perfect fun night out.
BGSD3100
2 years ago
There’s a club I go to where the personalities have a wide range. Some dancers are loud, really loud, and aggressive. Others are demure and sensual. And, everything in between. I actually get anxious when I see the foghorn dancer is about to approach me.
mark94
2 years ago
It’s not the worst usually for me. Unless it’s just PACKED to the gills. Fuck that. I like Wednesday and Thursday nights personally and even probably throw in Tuesday. But Saturday and Friday earlier on like 8 or 9 is a go.
Muddy
2 years ago
"I actually get anxious when I see the foghorn dancer is about to approach me." Yes Mark, thos dancer is a follower of the lawerd! She is a good girl and cums in for confessions regular. You need to repent Mark and cum to jebus and let me pray over you in the confessions and you may be saved from the devil!
BrotherFogHorn
2 years ago
@Muddy I agree
Jimmybigtits
2 years ago
Friday and Saturday nights are the best time to visit if you are looking to get stabbed, shot or into a fight. And the absolutely best time is around midnight Friday to 3 AM Saturday.
WiseToo
2 years ago
I feel it's opposite for me. When I have frequented a few midday shifts at local clubs, the pickings were aplenty, but the quality was slim to none. Nowadays the best quality I get is AT the party-esque strip clubs and clearly all the ladies show up on the weekends. Maybe it's because I'm tall but I won't say I have a CRAP time getting willing participant's attention since pandemic has lessened the patrons visiting. I also don't visit every day or week so there's also that.
Estafador
2 years ago
Off peak hours mean a lot more variance in quantity and quality of the ladies, always to the lower side versus a peak weekend night.
sideshow_bob
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion