tuscl
Vivide (V Live)
1271 Marietta Blvd NW Atlanta, GA 30318

Nude dancer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, August 18, 2022 4:31 AM
This afternoon a former black Follies dancer with a killer body came out of the dressing room stark ass naked, walked right up to me and sat down. I complemented her on her outfit and bought her a drink. We talked for about 15 minutes until my buddy Rod8432 came in. Then she left us alone to chat. She did come back and gave me the best dances that you can get outside of VIP. I never did see her put any clothes on. Funny no other dancers approached me after she danced for me. :)

18 comments

Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D Good Times.
CJKent_band
2 years ago
It's the little things like that is what I miss about the old Follies...many dancers walking around the entire club completely butt booty-ass naked without any clothes on. I have a hunch that I know who you may be talking about.
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
2 years ago
^ Oh, I *definitely* know who shadowcat is talking about and wouldn't doubt the veracity of his story for one second. She has long been one of my ATFs at any club, anywhere.
EastCoaster
2 years ago
CJKent - The next best thing to pictures videos is an eyewitness account. As Shadow indicates, I was there, watching the action go down. This fine Follies alum comes sashaying out unto the floor, breasts swinging and sweet hips swaying. Walking right toward me as I'm standing at the bar. Damn, there's nothing like it! Worth the price of admission alone. Reminds me of LA's Bare Elegance in its better days.
Rod8432
2 years ago
“former black follies dancer” What color is she now?
Hank Moody
2 years ago
Jimmy, shes nude. Thats her color now
tin man
2 years ago
There goes Jimmy McNutty the lib, with his liberal identity politics. Nobody but him cares about her color, the real men are thinking about her tits and ass.
gammanu95
2 years ago
Only you would read that as a comment about identity. It’s a joke about grammar.
Hank Moody
2 years ago
"Nobody but him cares about her color, the real men are thinking about her tits and ass." I thought of the same joke, but didn't post it because I was being lazy and didn't feel like starting a debate. shadowcat was the one who mentioned she was black, but maybe it was so Rod8432 would know which one he was writing about. Not everything posted here is for every single person to comprehend. There's a joke in there somewhere, but I'm just gonna leave that one hanging over the middle of the plate. Example - I've got a something funny about dancer I saw the other night, and thought about writing she was the one who spent most of her stage set upside down so heaving would know the one I meant. But that's not a settled issue yet so I'll post about it some other time.
wallanon
2 years ago
My grammar is dead but I understood the jab. :) Btw she just texted me an hour ago wanting to know what I was doing. She wanted to come over and "entertain "me. I told her that I may go to the club tomorrow. She said to let her know. I said I would.
shadowcat
2 years ago
Thanks shadow. This has been floating around a while but still makes me laugh: I’m giving up drinking for a month. Oops, fixed my punctuation mistake: I’m giving up. Drinking for a month.
Hank Moody
2 years ago
@Jimmy, that's almost as good as my fave. Let's eat Grandma and let's eat, Grandma. An occasional OTC refuses to use punctuation and her texts have caused unintended misunderstandings.
Goodclubrep
2 years ago
Did you remember to invite the strippers, Thor and Gregor? Did you remember to invite the two strippers, Thor, and Gregor?
gammanu95
2 years ago
If you don't think English is a shitty language, just remember: Lead and read rhyme, and read and lead rhyme. But, lead and read don't rhyme, and read and lead don't rhyme.
gammanu95
2 years ago
I told this story a few years ago. This must’ve been circa-2016 or so; at the peak of my PLing – I was hitting one of the small-black-dives downhere in Miami that was in my PL-rotation. It was a late-afternoon but still dayshift – as w/ almost every black-club I’ve been to, there was a mandatory-patdown at the door – as I’m getting patted-down there’s a dancer behind me in street-clothes waiting to come in the club (to dance) - I knew-her from another black-dive (had gotten dances from her at the other club on a previous occasion or two but it’d been a while) – anyway we just say hello to each other and I make my way into the club. This club (Club Climaxxx in Miami) had two bars – a main-bar where most people sat which had a stage inside; and a smaller back-bar which was usually offline and usually no-one sitting there – I usually tried to sit in the main-bar and that is where I would get my dances since most of the dances at this dive where $5 floor/table/barside dances – I can’t remember the reason now but for w/e reason I was sitting at the back-bar which was kinda away from the action – about 10-minutes had passed since I’d come in and I was looking towards the main-bar where most of the action was (PLs and dancers congregating and the stage-show; not much going-on where I was sitting in the secondary bar). As I had my eyes set in the direction of the main-bar/stage looking straight-ahead; all of a sudden right beside me was the dancer that had been behind-me in street-clothes when I had come into the club - I didn’t see her come-up-on-me b/c I had my attention towards the main-stage straight ahead and she had come-in at my 3’oclock-position – anyway w/o me noticing she was standing right-beside-me ... butt … ass … naked only wearing a pair of red-dancer-shoes which looked like stilettos – that was ALL that she was wearing (sexy red dancer-shoes/stilettos) – she was short (about 5’0 or 5’1; meaty but not necessarily thick; kinda a gymnast’s/cheerleader athletic body and she looked great naked – she was in her mid-20s and very-firm; butt-ass-naked and NOTHING sagged - she had sexy taught-brown-skin and perky-Bs that did not move an inch when braless and looked pretty-good-sized given her smallish-frame w/ a completely-flat-stomach and a beautifully shaped round-bubble-butt that would naturally stick up in the air. The small Miami black-dives are mostly floor-dances and often full-nude – so not that rare for a dancer to walk around nude but that is usually either b/c they’ve just gotten off-stage and maybe headed to the dressing-room; or they just finished giving a dance – but o/w they would usually approach you, or walk around the club, w/ their outfit on. Anyway for w/e reason it made an impression on me even though it wasn’t rare to see some naked-girls on the floor (especially giving dances); I guess it partly made an impression on me b/c I wasn’t expecting her to walk up to me completely-naked; and in-part b/c I hadn’t seen her coming and she kinda caught me by surprise (I was looking in a different direction, felt a presence at my side and when I look … bam! … a totally nude sexy-ebony w/ a great-bod only wearing sexy red stripper shoes which may have actually been stilettos) – and she had the kinda athletic yet curvy-bod that looked fantastic naked – till this day I wonder if she did-it on purpose, or if she just happened for w/e reason not to have her stripper outfit w/ her that day (perhaps she had just come-in on the spur of the moment to dance at that club?). Needless to say I got a bunch of dances from her right there and then – she gave very-good-dances and was a bit of a freak - we actually went to the $10 lap-dance area which was communal but kinda out of view of the main-room and on dayshift not uncommon for it to be empty – I got dances from her for about 30-minutes straight (I was in my commando shorts and she would almost fuck me over-the-shorts; my dick would almost be inside-her over my thin commando shorts) – after we’re done she said she was wet – I took-it as SS and her just trying to stroke my PL-ego; so when I didn’t give it much importance she took my hand and put-it on her pussy and damn; that shit was supa-wet and supa-slippery. Nice to have those PL-memories.
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Shadow, your girl sounds real good. FRMOS, then invite her to the back room, then regular beddings. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Was her name Deja by any chance? Had a great VIP with an AA spinner that was just walking around the club naked. She gave me her IG handle but I lost it
Jg2015
a year ago
@shadowcat you would LOVE Bare Elegance near LAX. All the girls do that.
Muddy
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion