Dating strippers

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 6:38 AM
So a lot of you and people in general have this attitude about dating strippers that we are always unfaithful, untrue, and cheating. So then shouldn't strippers cheat left and right because we get the treatment regardless. "Men" are so stupid I swear

95 comments

It's like you guys want to cause all that to be true by pre-emptively dishing out that sort of treatment.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
A classic self-fulfilling prophecy
ljap1
2 years ago
blahblah, I would be terrified to date you. I'm not worried about you cheating. But I would be scared to death of the knives. Just sayin' .
Warrior15
2 years ago
Curious about the backstory. Was this a customer first?
Pyroxl
2 years ago
I’m sure there have been exceptions, but it’s almost impossible to convert a stripper / customer relationship to a meaningful dating relationship. It just doesn’t work. The infidelity assumption goes both ways. I’m sure strippers think that I am unfaithful and a cheater since I am married and going to strip clubs.
iknowbetter
2 years ago
If you want to date strippers you turn them over and check the stamp imprinted on the inner side of her left ass cheek
twentyfive
2 years ago
If a guy isn’t very secure in himself, then he shouldn’t even think about asking a stripper out on a date. It’s that simple. This has nothing to do with strippers being cheaters. It is about guys who project their insecurities on a girl who strips. There are cheaters in every profession - and stripping is another profession. It is very important - if you are becoming boyfriend and girlfriend - to discuss expectations and boundaries for both partners in the relationship. A young good looking guy in an office can get offers, and it’s important that he understands the boundaries too.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
90-95% of the time the one accusing the other of cheating is cheating themselves. People project seeing in others, what they see in themselves. Having said that, cheating, dating [view link] opportunity based. A hot stripper has more opportunity than her fat customer with money. Better looking people cheat more for the same reason....
skibum609
2 years ago
I'm with warrior on this one. Bla: you are a self identified psycho bitch (see tag line) and talk about stabbing people. I would like to not be one of these people. Though I'm sure you keep the stabbing to a minimum in the club. We all need safe spaces, even PLs. However, would I date a less stabby stripper in civvie life? Frankly, it's hard to imagine. The strippers I see are in their 20's and 30's, I am in my 50's. They are gorgeous and delectable, I am... let's just say "not". What woman wants a man 20-30 years older and not even close to their looks class? Moreover, what woman that can make a living on her looks wants the kind of man who has to pay money to get her to spend time with him? Maybe we're really talking about sugaring? I've never had enough free time to try it, though it seems like it could be fun. Though if I'm paying her for her time, it's no different than any other sex work and we're not really "dating". Wrt the specific concern around cheating, everybody cheats. Assuming a man who dates a dancer isn't stupid enough to see her work as cheating, he's got the same problem on his hands that any partner does: how do I keep this person interested enough that the ubiquitous "occasional cheat" doesn't get out of hand. Also he's more likely to cheat than she is, from a pure numbers perspective.
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
Well, the imbalance is that the stripper's job pretty much means she'll be cheating, even if it's just flashing her tits in the VIP during an air dance. I mean, that same type of behavior by her boyfriend (if a civie woman at his job took him in a closet and whipped her tits out) I believe that would be viewed as cheating. So there would need to be an agreement that says whatever she does at work is "exempt" from the definition of cheating, even if it includes extras like BJ and FS. If the dude can live with that while remaining faithful himself, then I suppose it could work.
misterorange
2 years ago
^ The lie is the cheating, not the act. All couples have different rules.
skibum609
2 years ago
^ That's an interesting point.
misterorange
2 years ago
40 years of clients telling me they could get over the spouse fucking another, just not being played for a chump.
skibum609
2 years ago
I'm a jealous man, I want my girlfriend's goodies all to myself. Cheating is whatever the couple defines it as; I just don't want to share. Plus all the "dating a stripper" stories here don't paint y'all in the most favorable light. Not from the cheating, but the irresponsible spending and drug use.
Tetradon
2 years ago
@blahblahblah23 I will play along and comment on your discussion. First let’s define Cheating: “Someone who is in a committed relationship and breaks the trust of his or her partner by getting physically or emotionally involved with another person. Common forms of cheating include kissing, feeling each other up, vaginal, oral sex and any other contact that involves the lips, hands, and genitals. Emotional cheating invovles forming a close bond with someone of your preferred gender and basically forming a second relationship. This may or may not include physical cheating.” By this definition almost everyone is technically “cheating” when they interact with others at work in a strip club or at and office, retail store, etc. I am sure you have heard the term "work spouse" referring to a co-worker, with whom one shares a special relationship, having bonds similar to those of a marriage. It really has to do with trust and the details of your commitment with your partner/boyfriend/husband, what is allowed and what is not allowed. Most couples can’t be together 100% of the time, so there has to be trust and you either believe he is not cheating and he believes you are not cheating or it doesn’t work. People are faithful if they are happy and satisfied in their relationship. I am sure you are faithful to the lucky man, or woman that has your attention/love and as long as you believe he/she is faithful to you, everything will be fine. "Be Who you are and date/marry whoever you want.. because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don’t mind” :D
CJKent_band
2 years ago
"So then shouldn't strippers cheat left and right because we get the treatment regardless. " Yes. As a strip club patron, I am strongly in favor of this behavior. You should teach that asshole a lesson next time I show up at the club. He deserves it being all judgy.
datinman
2 years ago
^ Condescending moron Who here gives a fuck if you play along or not ?
twentyfive
2 years ago
@drew the quotes mean aware of other's perception, rather than saying what she is.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
I would date a stripper they aren’t all the same just as us customers aren’t all the same. It’s just tends to not be the best place to meet someone due to the nature of strip clubs but I keep an open mind.
Muddy
2 years ago
Occupational hazard normalizes overtly sexual behavior, and the business encourages promiscuity so it’s not like this surprises anyone. Some say you can shut off your club life from outside of life, but very few people can turn that switch on and off. If anything be consistent in life, so be a slut in and out of the club, just don’t remain in committed relationship if your partner expects you to be faithful. I’ve known literally hundreds of polygamous strippers, and it’s understood we are just here for a good time, and the guy pays her to understand that.
Mate27
2 years ago
To some people a no-extras lap dance would still be cheating. It is a bit Bill Clinton-ish to say there's zero cheatiness to it. Any guy who has gotten to know a fair number of strippers knows they aren't all strongly tempted by hook-up sex. (I'm not even sure the percentage of strippers tempted by hook-up sex is higher than among women in general.) But those guys won't openly admit it due to peer pressure. It could be that many/most of the guys in their social circle know that strippers aren't automatically down for hook-ups, but they won't admit it to each other. It happens that women/people only do hook-ups because no good opportunity to be serious seems available. So that may mean strippers do more hook-ups.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
In my experience when a stripper really likes you she goes out of her way to not act like her stripper persona. And even in the club she'll get shy. Blush. Gets more uncomfortable with you seeing her dance. Basically her job doesn't define her. They're normal girls. I haven't seen anything in them I haven't seen jn civvies. It's hypocritical and socially retarded to have all these negative stereotypes of dancers while being obsessed with them though
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Strippers arent retarded. They know the fake world they live in and they can read mens intentions. That's why being real and consistent goes a long way with them and they fall hard. And coz they don't see any loyalty around them. See men cheating ie customers etc. Loyalty means a lot to them and they return it. The one thing if she's a hoe though. They think turning tricks or temporarily choosing up to travel is cheating for example.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
@CJKent_band: "Cheating" is any behaviour or action that violates the boundaries of a relationship. It doesn't have to involve either emotion <em>or</em> sex. For some, turning of the head to look at another person's ass is cheating, while for others, triple penetration in a truck stop restroom while others wait their turn is perfectly OK.
georgmicrodong
2 years ago
The idea that a little twat like Icee knows anything about women is actually very funny. "In my experience" Icee? Lol your zero experience. Icee calls them normal girls and yet he calls them hoe lol. My wife would love to beat the shit out of you faggot. Luckily for you CJkent makes you seem like a genius. What a fucking douche. Work spouse lol. Just like a marriage lol. Yup, in the same way a 4th grade fistfight is like stabbing someone after they shot you 3 times.
skibum609
2 years ago
Time to make some fries Iceefag chop chop
twentyfive
2 years ago
A girl who dances in a strip club and is clearly doing P4P sessions and is doing you as P4P, of course she will be doing other guys. It isn't considered cheating. But in general I don't think this is always going to be the case. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
@ilb: double quotes may be used as follows : - introduce a word or phrase - used as an ironic comment - as slang - as an invented or coined expression As well as to directly quote. Though I can’t imagine why you’d care how I use double quotes. [view link]
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
When there is a big age differance you are more likely to be keeping a stripper, making her your mistress, than really just dating her. My Organization will provide another way, grooming and inducting them so that they have a long term relationship with the organization, rather than just with you. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
And none of you are in touch with young women or ever dated strippers. At least I post about reality not some ancient fantasy
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
@drew they're her double quotes. When somebody writes something, they are quoting themselves by default. Quotes often imply it's what other(s) have said.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
All this hate from pathetic tricks paying to fuck the hoes who catch feelings for me 😂😂😂😭😭🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^said the pathological liar and fraud who has never been laid. Go make fries bitch.
skibum609
2 years ago
As far as hook up sex goes it's way more common with more conservative women. Like church girls. Young college girls. I've met church girls who did crazy shut like go jn my bathroom and start shaving their pussy. Or just offer blowjobs. Same with Jewish girls. They're obsessed with aucking dick. If you're single and can't get laid nowadays tge problem is you. Even if you're older. Middle age women are easy af
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
This forum is an ego boost. I can go into a strip club and actually leave with with the same girl you come on here about and ask everyone how to get her to get her price down for you or to even accept your money to fuck 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
If one treats the women in a civilian manner, with generosity, they really are quite easy, and being older yourself is not a hindrance. I think that is what Icee is saying. They are only tough when you treat them like hookers or vending machines. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
"All this hate from pathetic tricks paying to fuck the hoes who catch feelings for me" All this time on this website flexing for us and trying to win our approval ;)
Tetradon
2 years ago
Be generous, but always treat them as civilians and they will quickly be doing your bidding. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Tetradon. Nope
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
@ilb: I’m really trying to understand your point. But I can’t get past the fact that you give a shit. Want to try rephrasing that?
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
Hey Iceefag stop trying to impress us we know what’s up now go and get those fries up before you lose another job
twentyfive
2 years ago
Calling me a blue collar worker is supposed to be an insul ? If you're impressed by my posts it's all you Skg when a stripper hoe really likes you she goes out of her way to not make it about money. They try to really show her job doesn't define her
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
But if you are meeting her in a strip club you have to play it on her terms, show her that you respect that she gets her money by working there, show that you have it to give, and show that you do not look down on her. And twentyfive and Shailynn are those who look down on working people, thinking that they are somehow better. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
"So then shouldn't strippers cheat left and right because we get the treatment regardless." Yes, they should. In fact, I encourage a lot of the strippers I do business with to cheat on their boyfriend/husband/girlfriend/wife or whoever with me in exchange for money.
whodey
2 years ago
Sjg that's called buying a gfe.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
I figure the dudes who harp the most against lack of faithfulness are in that mindset because they are well aware whatever activities they themselves are getting into 🤷🏻‍♀️
nicespice
2 years ago
Icey, Not if you are talking and relating to the girl in a completely civilian manner. You see her, you let her see that you are going to do what it takes to get her. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
Yeah they act like civvies when they like you. And you don't have to pay for it. You're talking about buying a gfe
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
No, in strip club money is required. Not producing it will not work. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
If there's genuine attraction you can pick a stripper up
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
@drew blah herself put "psycho bitch" in quotes in her tag line. If she simply wanted to call herself a psycho bitch, she would have left off the quotes I think. I scratch my balls even more often than I post one here. Don't consciously give a shit about doing either, yet somehow...
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
SJG why are they tough if you treat them like hookers or vending machines? Do they feel bad if you make them feel like a hooker? SJG why does a big age difference mean you’re more likely to keep the stripper
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
Big third eye just gave his dog a blow job and swallowed. You truly know that someone is cum stain when you root for SJG against them......
skibum609
2 years ago
@ilb: now I at least understand what you are talking about. You don't like the fact that I said that she was self identified, when the quotes in her tagline indicate they may be someone else's words or irony, hardly a self identification.
drewcareypnw
2 years ago
If you do something with another person that you're not willing to tell your spouse / partner about immediately and honestly, then you're betraying a trust at some level. If it involves sexy fun time, then it's cheating. A lot of guys can't or won't date dancers because it's hard on the ego to have their significant others hitting on other guys (even if it is theater) and being continuously hit on and solicited by other guys. A lot of guys think they can, but then discover that they're very wrong. It is also a challenge for guys with vanilla jobs and vanilla friends and family to date dancers because stripping remains a highly taboo job. Being in that type of relationship will be a strain for everyone involved because of ingrained bases. And I'm not saying that's fair or right, but they are real challenges that make it difficult for dancers to date outside of the club / nightlife culture. All that being said, if I were to go anywhere looking for Jedi-grade practitioners of relationship fidelity (be it men or women), a strip would be towards the bottom of the list.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
*"... ingrained bases." Biases, rather.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
A dancer's job is to make you feel special and entertained, not to be your wife or girlfriend.
skibum609
2 years ago
Damn so much hostility towards strippers in this thread. Yall beg them to take your money and to fuck you. But then have so much anger towards them coz you resent being tricks
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ yet among all the posters here you are the one that constantly refers to strippers with slurs and banalities. It really shows who is the person with anger issues.
twentyfive
2 years ago
I'm 66 years old. One nice thing about that is that I know strippers have zero interest in being the girlfriend of an old guy like me and therefore I don't have to spend any time thinking about whether dating one would be a good idea or whether I should pursue one. I'm not sure I would want to be a young guy having a regular at the strip club. I would end up thinking "maybe she likes me but I'm not sure" and wondering if I could talk her into being a girlfriend. I never liked that ambiguity with girls my age as a young guy and like it that the relationship is pretty clear-cut between me as an old guy and my stripper regulars.
docsavage
2 years ago
25 stop trolling every thread I'm in. Docsavage. I think nowadays younger girls are a lot more direct. Strippers know they can send out mixed signals and all that. What I've seen is that if she really likes you she goes out of her way to get away from work and her work persona coz they don't want to be judged on that or have it a part of their private relationships
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Iceefag you're the most prolific troll here, it's impossible to find a thread you're not in so fuck off boy, go get those fries, ready for the lunch rush before you get fired from another job, you failed at.
twentyfive
2 years ago
20fag your troll ass never dated a stripper. You're just trolling this thread
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ feel free to put me on ignore, you still need to get off your phone and get those fries up you are going to lose this job too.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Self admitted senile troll
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Personally I seldom find pride in the profession of the person I am dating, so the idea that dating someone because they're a stripper is impressive is silly. Full disclosure l enjoyed dating a woman back in the day who owned 42 Burger Kings because it was funny to date someone who earned more in a week than I did in a year.
skibum609
2 years ago
BIG THIRD EYE wrote: " SJG why are they tough if you treat them like hookers or vending machines? Do they feel bad if you make them feel like a hooker? SJG why does a big age difference mean you’re more likely to keep the stripper 0 " No, women try to avoid being seen as hookers, as something different from other women. And especially if all they are doing is dancing in a strip club. Keeping her, well an older guy is likely more established than the younger guys she knows. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
^ ...that didn't have the word "counselor" or "officer" in her job title.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Guys are stupid. I think in a relationship with anyone, stripper or not, if you treat someone like they are cheating on you then I think they might as fucking well. Cuz shit.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
^ When a prospective new client makes a big deal about their spouse's alleged infidelity in our first meeting I always assume they are the ones cheating. People project onto others things they see and dislike in others.
skibum609
2 years ago
If you can't trust someone don't be with them. I've seen couples meet in church and cheat and know strippers who are extremely loyal.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Don’t ask - don’t tell! lol
Musterd21
2 years ago
I guess I'd date a stripper again the more I think about it. I have posted about my experiences elsewhere. Didn't work out. But I've been thinking about it and I'm not sure the drama with civvies is any less just different. I guess you have to pick the drama you are comfortable with. It's not like we older guys don't have our own drama of sorts as well in many cases. I could easily be talked out of it tho
Jimmybigtits
2 years ago
The drama is the same with civvies. You get the same potential problems with anyone. It's ridiculous how some vilify dancers on here while falling in love or begging them for sex 🤡
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^Yeah some fucking smelly little bitch keeps referring to them as "hoe's". Like to smash his face in for that, the fucking cunt.
skibum609
2 years ago
If in some alternate universe blah would go out on a first date with me, I would go for it. But I think she might be even hotter if she gained a few pounds. So, I'd ask her to Olive Garden, and after she finished at least one basket of bread sticks, I get her whatever three course dinner she wanted. While I hung with just a diet coke. To be on the safe side, it ideally would be an Olive Garden with bouncers trained to quickly respond to any attempted stabbings. But, I don't think there are many of these.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Hypothetically I could see myself living with a young hot woman, paying all the bills and for reasonable luxuries, and being OK with her going out once or twice a week to get busy with someone as hot as she was. Maybe babysitting while she did it. If you want the person that will make you happiest, honor and practicality requires you to accept what you need to be the person who makes them happiest.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
I dated a stripper, lasted 6 years tbh. It more has to do if the man is confident or insecure.
WavvyCain
2 years ago
Wavy was it a serious relationship possibly leading toward marriage or a life partner?
Jimmybigtits
2 years ago
^^ wavy is just a poser conflating his experiences to make it appear he is cool, just like icee does.
Mate27
2 years ago
Wavy is a troll. And I actually tone my exploits down on here. I do really well with women. Fucking is easy. Finding anything more than a good fuck is the hard part
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Icee, fucking isnt always so easy. It depends on the quality of the woman. What kind of women are you getting. And finding more than a good fuck goes both ways. Everyone wants the millionaire insta model or celebrity but what are you bringing to the table. Celebrities are often dating other celebrities. Wealthy people are often dating other wealthy people. A lot of strip club clients and escort clients aren’t willing to date those women
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
Icee, you are what you fuck, which makes you pathetic.
Mate27
2 years ago
Bte I'm speaking for myself. I don't have a problem getting girls to fuck. Mate27 but men on here pay to fuck what I can get for free. What does that make them?
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Iceefag I don't know what it makes them, but I know what your statements make you, a serial prevaticator
twentyfive
2 years ago
Keep prevaticating senile troll
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Iceefag you're the one with the liar rep, every post you make is contradicted by another post you make even the girls on the reddit forum comment on it.
twentyfive
2 years ago
Icee how long are you spending getting them to fuck and what are you telling them? You claimed you fucked someone in a dental office, how does that happen? It seems hard to believe. If it’s someone you brought to the office and did in the bathroom there that’s more believable
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
20fag have another drink lying ass fool Bte I dated a girl who worked in a dental office. I'd pick her up from work sometimes. It was easy since she was the last one to leave. Picking up strippers is like picking up any girl. If she's the type you normally attract it's easy. Have something in common and be attracted to each other. As far as spending in the club. Drinks and weed... and just a few random tips. It depends. But they're like any other girl. The easiest thing is if you date one girl in a club all the others will want you lulz
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Icee theres a lot of people who would fuck strippers. But not nearly as many who want to date them exclusively or seriously. Spending money on a lapdance or escort or etc doesn’t necessarily mean you’d enter a relationship with them. For instance some pornstars charge $1000 to $2000 for an hour. Some guy might see her every few months, and thus spend $3000 or more in that year. It doesn’t mean he’d date her. Now if someones regularly spending 1k or $500 a month on the same girl it’s possible hed date her. But it depends on whether he would have to remain loyal to her. The money can help to uncomplicate things and make people tolerate stuff they wouldn’t tolerate otherwise
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
strippers are nice looking and they've mastered the methods of dolling up. If you want to engage, it might be expensive, very expensive, but you can't know that this will always be true. They are still human beings. If you want to know, there is only one way of finding out. Most that I have known are still very ordinary and responding to the things that other girls do. SJG
san_jose_guy
2 years ago
You don't date them by being a customer and spending money. That's being a trick.
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
Dating is different than fucking. I dont think the wealthier strip club clients have any interest in dating or living with strippers.
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
I dont know any girl who would put up with her man cheating for a paltry 500-1000 a month lol... I can understand putting up with it for a much bigger figure yeah. Especially if she has her side dudes too lmao and can bag another rich guy so doesnt give a fuck.
blahblahblah23
2 years ago
Q: what is the best way to date a stripper? A: Carbon 14.
jackslash
2 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion