Strip Club Standards/Looks

Monday, November 21, 2022 8:32 PM
I remembered something about nicespice saying that old stripper code of "standards" really just meaning white and skinny/underweight back in the day. Anyway I know this is a loaded topic, so I think it is easier to discuss on a customer forum. One thing I've been seeing a lot over the years is one guy's 9 is the next guy's 5 out of 10 etc. I have noticed from some reviews and knowing some chicks mentioned that sometimes when you all describe some girl as this this and that they honestly don't look like that eg describing short stubby chicks as statuesque or straight line up n down chicks as shapely/curvy lmfao. I have also noticed sometimes when certain girls are like really good attitude or try really hard to give good customer service that I know for a fact look mediocre suddenly get way upgraded in looks by you guys.. I think I've seen nicespice mention something to me once something about looking up a well known chick in 1 highly reviewed club and thinking such and such is avg or something...and anyways she is not a catty or mean gal imo so I trust her with this sort of assessment. I just think a lot of you men are confused as fuck, honestly. I've had a # of times where I've had customers tell me they prefer black or just darker chicks or w/e that doesn't apply to me yet still spending money on me so whatevs LOL LONG STORY SHORT: I am curious what your guy's standards are for what is considered very good looking. What are your standards for "she will do but she isn't my ideal type"? Do y'all have a type or many different types and what are they? Do you all ever compromise on your ideals or baseline/minimum standards out of desperation? Do you just leave the club when it is full of uglies (to you) after seeing a few stage sets of nope? Are you guys sorta like don't care too much if some chick is badly shaped obese or skinny fat but her personality is like pure gold so yall spend? Idk this shit fascinates me. I will admit that as a customer b4 I ever danced, that I've spent money a # of times for personality or just being generally pleasant even if the girl is not my type at all (which is hard to find my type in portland honestly lmfao!!!)

74 comments

Yeah, standards are weird. I kinda chuckled one time when I found a club review where I was mentioned (and not as “nicespice”, somebody actually found me in the wild lol), who described me as a “spinner” and another dancer I was working with that same shift as “methed out”, which was funny to me because her body type was basically the Denver ideal. Fun stuff
nicespice
a year ago
Blah, I don't think there's anything out of the ordinary with a guy normally being attracted to one type, but sometimes being attracted to another. Hell, even if the preference runs into being a little racist, it turns out, our penises celebrate multiculturalism. Mine has already told me it will be celebrating kwanzaa, hanukkah, christmas, diwali, and festivus this winter. My general feeling about attraction at the SC is that she should be at least a 7 physically, at least a 7 personality & mileage-wise, and beauty plus personality/mileage should add up to at least 16. There's a bottom level of hotness I won't go below, but if she's near the bar, there better be sexual delights awaiting me. I very often leave the club when it's full of fuglies, absolutely.
Subraman
a year ago
My preference is usually the young "spinner" type with a cute face. That being said, at times, I will vary to some that don't fit my exact preference if I like a dancer's approach and attitude. About the only type I won't go for is an excessively heavy woman but I've broken that rule in a weak moment once or twice. I have left a club when nothing looked interesting to me and gone on to the next club. When I was younger we had a description of some women as a "2am" girl. That is a girl that you pick up because time is running out and you're drunk and horny. These days, I don't mind not sitting with any dancers if there is someone that doesn't interest me. As you said, we all have different ideal girls. I know mine would not be the same as Papi describes as his ideal. There's enough for everyone and women come in all shapes and sizes. I'll occasionally go for someone not my ideal and find a diamond in the rough and have a good time.
mike710
a year ago
My preferred type is a 20 something redhead with an innocent girl next door looking face and c cup breasts with a nice ass but those are rare to come by. Other than that my standards aren't real high for at least getting a lap dance or two. Pretty much as long as the girl is well proportioned,has a nice face and a decent personality she has a decent chance of getting a dance from me unless there are better looking girls in the club that take all my money first. It's not unusual for me to get dances from a young white spinner, curvy black girl, athletic Latina and a curvy milf all in the same trip. Pretty much the only things that are a complete no go for me are girls that are completely out of shape (I'm out of shape and that is why I pay women to grind on me so why would I pay a woman who is out of shape for it), excessive plastic surgery that makes her way out of proportion (boobs, butt or lips can all cause this), bad hygiene or bad attitude. If all of the girls in the club fit into those categories I will just leave, otherwise if I can find at least one or two who meet my standards I will stick around.
whodey
a year ago
Looks are subjective and everyone has their own type. A lot of times I think guys are attracted to what’s not available to them in their real lives, and not necessarily based on generally accepted beauty norms. I generally don’t spend on girls who I don’t find attractive, regardless of personality, and yes, I will leave a club after one drink if I’m not seeing anyone I’m interested in. But since my “type” is young, sexy Latina, this rarely happens in Miami. I prefer girls with a smaller, firm body. Fake boobs are OK if they’re nicely done and not cartoonishly large. But I don’t know what guys see in a huge, fake ass. I like tattoos on some girls, not on others, but I can’t tell you why or how. I’m also in love with Nicespice for her mind and intellect, not her body. So yeah, she she could take all my money by just talking.
iknowbetter
a year ago
I think the 1-10 scale is flawed. It conveys levels of objectivity and precision that don't exist. To my mind, there are 3 functional categories: 1. Women I would be seen in public with in a dating relationship (even if they might not be seen with me); 2. "Beats jerking off"; and 3. The Rest. I'll definitely go into the club looking to hook up with the most attractive dancer I can in Category 1, but a poor or non-existent personality can affect my decision on relative attractiveness. Barring unusual time constraints, I'll definitely leave and go somewhere else if I don't see somebody who fits category 1. But, if I am running out of time or clubs, I'll start considering category 2. So, my standards are definitely fluid.
Manuellabore
a year ago
I prefer spinners usually in their 20s and tend to go for pretty faces. Honestly mine is usually white but there are exceptions. I’m a middle aged white professional and honestly my taste is probably what most would guess.
boomer79
a year ago
Would you guys say that when you go for a girl that maybe isn't your ideal or preferred type that it is mainly desperation or it is more the type of girl who has mass appeal to a wide variety of men? or a bit of both?
blahblahblah23
a year ago
I could care less if she has "mass appeal to a wide variety of men" or not. All that matters to me is if she looks good to me at that moment taking into account her looks, her personality, my level or horniness and inebriation as well as my current mode and the alternatives available at the time. The last thing I would care about is if other men find her attractive or not.
whodey
a year ago
Blah, my normal preference is for girls ( women, actually) who are 5 to 5'7", fit with B to D cups and can carry an intelligent conversation. However, I have had faves that were flat chested, one that was 5'-9" in her stocking feet, and even a couple that could legitimately be called pudgy. However, they all had legitimately great personalities. Hair color doesn't matter as long as it's within the normal range of real hair. That said, you would definitely be on my "very danceable" list!
ATACdawg
a year ago
I think you're absolutely correct on the attitude/good customer service resulting in higher marks for looks. Sometimes it's a conscious thing, but a lot of times its not. I think its somewhat natural to feel more physically attracted to someone you like attitude wise. I don't think that's limited to men or stripper/customer relationships, I know I've been in relationships where I thought my partner was fucking hot as hell, till the relationship ran its course and suddenly they were ugly. I've heard similar sentiments expressed by others. Similarly, it's no secret one guys 10 is another guy's 5. I cite that thread from Motorhead a while back about Jason Statham's wife as evidence. She's a fucking supermodel, and we've got people on here calling her ugly. Every "how hot is this chick" thread goes the same. Some one calls her fat, someone calls her too skinny, someone says her tits are too big/small/saggy/etc. People have different tastes, men/women, straight/gay, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I've certainly recognized girls in the club that people have described in reviews and thought "holy shit, he thought she was hot?" I know for certain I can go to a club with Papi Chulo and there is no risk of he & I competing for the same girl. I don't know how to describe my standards for what is considered good looking. I know my preferences skew towards natural and slimmer girls, that comes with narrower hips and smaller firmer tits and asses. I do not care about color, ethnicity, body decorations, etc. Is that what you're asking? Or are you asking if I'll spend on a 6 if there are no 9's available, or the 9's and I don't have compatible personalities. That's a bit of a sliding scale, its hard to quantify but I don't always end up spending on the absolute hottest stripper in the club. If there's a girl who is 90% more fun and 10% less attractive, there's nearly a 100% chance I'm gonna spend much more on her. If there's a girl who's 10% more fun and 90% less attractive, there's a 0% chance I'm gonna spend on her. Where exactly that line is drawn is hard to peg, especially given the first point, I can't deny that personality will impact my perception of attractiveness. A little alcohol may further complicate things.
Dolfan
a year ago
"Would you guys say that when you go for a girl that maybe isn't your ideal or preferred type that it is mainly desperation" None of us care about "mass appeal". Desperation does it though 🤣 So does alcohol! But more seriously, maybe you're confusing physical beauty with sexual desirability? They're often connected, but a woman who is not ideal (but still attractive) to a particular guy, with the right attitude and sensuality, can easily be the most desirable to that guy
Subraman
a year ago
"Would you guys say that when you go for a girl that maybe isn't your ideal or preferred type that it is mainly desperation or it is more the type of girl who has mass appeal to a wide variety of men? or a bit of both?" At this point in my life, I can't recall the the last time I banged a chick out of desperation. I have chosen a stripper who is more fun to be around and/or more inclined to do the things I like over one who is hotter but maybe annoying or has limits I find too restrictive. But my tastes don't align with the majority, so the girl I want to bang often doesn't appeal to the wide variety of men. So both? Neither?
Dolfan
a year ago
You're all answering my questions well, thank you for all the insights. I had to look up Jason Statham's wife. I think she is very pretty, idk. I guess my one example of chicks that are widely considered attractive and I find straight up ugly (sorry) is Gisele Bundchen. I mean her body is good and tight, it is just the face for me that I don't care for one bit... I think it is personal preference and more of a me issue than something about her though...lol!
blahblahblah23
a year ago
The best "types" are those who provide good service at a reasonable price. I usually find that the "hottest" girls, IME, the blonde barbies, provide the worst service, have lots of rules, and expect big bucks for little in return. A girl that's DTF and doesn't require haggling like you're at the car dealership is a keeper. If good service/good rate exists, you'll get your followers
mickey48066
a year ago
I feel like mass appeal does have an effect cuz I have seen a number of times that when a bunch of dudes are buying dances from a certain girl then more dudes wanna buy dances from her and it is basically a frenzy that feeds itself. That is why I mentioned the mass appeal thing. By mass appeal, I don't necessarily mean the hottest girl in the club in all cases or even someone who is just quite a bit above average. Maybe it could be a super friendly/outgoing girl who is just attractive enough or whatever.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
I do feel like mass appeal does have an effect. A lot of times black girls just by default of skin color don't have mass appeal because a lot of people, unfortunately, have negative associations or feelings about them or their darkness. You know like asian chicks tend to have mass appeal and nearly everyone likes that for example or at least finds that acceptable.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
Looks are always a thing, but the deciding factor for me is almost always personality, I can't tell you how often I've spotted a girl in a club that I liked the look of but after 2 minutes of chat she turned me off, one thing I'd like to say about WOC, most of those that are my type, and I like them tall and thin usually have better personalities than the skinny Barbie types that often come across, as if they expect you to fall at their feet cause they're skinny Barbie types. I get turned off fast when they are bitchy, sweet and flirty will win the day with me every time.
twentyfive
a year ago
I definitely get the mass appeal thing because that’s generally how I roll. I have an easier time flitting between multiple customers than just one or two. Not to say I never do, especially if it’s a slow shift at the club or I’m hanging out with a regular who came in to see me, but I mean in general. And there is definitely a thing where once one or two guys is getting dances, it’s on and a bunch of guys want to all get dances at once when they were just dicking around before that. There is definitely something to guys want to get a dance from the girl everyone else is getting dances from.
nicespice
a year ago
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." is a cliche, but it's also very true. Doubly so on TUSCL. One of my favorite TUSCL phenomenons is when a link to a top bikini or lingerie model gets posted and someone goes full Flagooner with, "Meh. Maybe a six." But then later I'll see that same guy frothing at the mouth over a dancer image that looks like Sarah Jessica Parker got dragged behind a horse for 3 to 5 miles. I never comment on it, because (A) that's my subjective opinion, and (B) who am I to tell a guy that he's having fun wrong? If a guy comes here and finds a dancer he likes, more power to him. It's hard to explain, but I'm simultaneously all over the map in terms of my type, but I'm also very picky. If I had to narrow it down, I'd say that I like women who are fuller figured, but not fat or even "thick". A pretty face is important to me. I gravitate towards more non-white girls than white girls. If they're well done, then I really like tattoos. In terms of downgrading out of desperation, I can count on one hand the number of times I've done that (and still have enough digits left over to flip someone off in the UK). My "any port in a storm" moments have never really worked out that well. I will say that I've occasionally gone with a dancer that wasn't exactly my type, but had an amazing reputation for fun. Honestly, that usually has worked out pretty well for me. Skill and enthusiasm can be an effective equalizer. All other things being equal, if I go into a club and can't find a dancer who is at least a 7 (to me), then I go home.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
Given that the cost of a stripper's time is $400+ per hour, I don't look at strippers as a source of good company. Too expensive of a way to get it. I don't want to play that game of getting her to talk to me for a long time before I agree to a dance, potentially reducing her total earnings for the shift. I'm basically a loner anyway. Strippers often do turn out to be good company. But I'll always favor one who arouses me more than one that's good company. And her being good company doesn't increase my arousal (at least not consciously). You can look at my pictures to see women who are highly attractive to me. I don't have as clear a pattern as many men do. I generally can enjoy dances from any woman who is healthy looking, and doesn't look like she's anybody's granny. No dancer is attractive enough to me to tolerate overcounting dances, shorting time, pity hustles, or other scammy stuff. I can't enjoy a lap dance without two way contact. But topless only / no crotch touching is fine with me. I'll strongly favor a dancer who's comfortable with being kissed on the nipples or mouth.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
@blahblahblah23 I will play along and comment on your discussion, and answer your questions: Q: what your guy's standards are for what is considered very good looking. A: In my humble opinion Marilyn Monroe, at 22 years old, is and forever will be, the gold standard for class, sex appeal, and feminine beauty. [view link] Q: What are your standards for "she will do but she isn't my ideal type"? A: I have to find her attractive visually and my spider 🕷 sense has to find her attractive even if she doesn’t quite look like Marilyn at 22 years old. Q: Do y'all have a type or many different types and what are they? A: Yes I have a type, Marilyn Monroe, however I find girls that are good, healthy, nice and smart very attractive. Q: Do you all ever compromise on your ideals or baseline/minimum standards out of desperation? A: NO; I will only be with a woman I truly want to be with. Q: Do you just leave the club when it is full of uglies (to you) after seeing a few stage sets of nope? A: I have left without getting any dances when I don’t find a woman I truly want to be with. Q: Are you guys sorta like don't care too much if some chick is badly shaped obese or skinny fat but her personality is like pure gold so yall spend? A: I have tipped girls that are friendly and nice, and sometimes they offer to let my favorite know that I have arrived. Like I said I only would be with a woman I truly want to be with, and hopefully she will truly will want to be with me, for the pleasure of my company, which I have heard is spectacular, if you know what I mean…
CJKent_band
a year ago
"when a bunch of dudes are buying dances from a certain girl then more dudes wanna buy dances from her and it is basically a frenzy that feeds itself." "There is definitely something to guys want to get a dance from the girl everyone else is getting dances from." This effect is true but it has nothing to do with men finding her more attractive because they think other men find her more attractive. It has more to do with the fact that if a PL sees a bunch of guys getting multiple dances or spending time in VIP with a particular girl while the rest of the club is slow they assume she gives better dances or pushes the limits more than other dancers allow. The reverse can also be true, if a PL sees an incredibly hot dancer constantly going back with different men for just one song at a time they will assume her dances are terrible and not want a dance despite how hot she looks.
whodey
a year ago
If a PL (or SO) tells a stripper to her face that, say, he prefers blondes and she's a brunette, that's almost certainly about him having a stick up his ass. Not his actual preference. When you see a guy who won't wear a shirt unless it's got an alligator over his man-boob, his claimed preferences are usually easy to guess. White-but-tan, blonde, with that waifish body that says, I could never work at an Amazon warehouse and lift 50 lbs. Often, his secret dream is a face-sitting by Lizzo.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
In case anyone wants to know MY definition of what a hot stripper should look like : [view link] I'll take either one. Preferably both of them.
Warrior15
a year ago
^ Hell yeah, if they don't say stupid shit those two are my cup of tea.
twentyfive
a year ago
25 said "if they don't say stupid shit those two are my cup of tea." The standards for stupid shit is pretty subjective. I'm just putting that out there...
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
I'd put up with a lot of stupid talk from those two.
caseyx
a year ago
For me. Inteligent, physically fit, good looking, funny, tells it like it is.
bang69
a year ago
—>“This effect is true but it has nothing to do with men finding her more attractive because they think other men find her more attractive. It has more to do with the fact that if a PL sees a bunch of guys getting multiple dances or spending time in VIP with a particular girl while the rest of the club is slow they assume she gives better dances or pushes the limits more than other dancers allow.” This type of thing applies to stage tips as well. Somebody makes it rain, others get more generous than they otherwise would be as well. Strip clubs might be a “bizarro world”, but the Jones Effect is definitely a thing out there
nicespice
a year ago
You're right, on average, it seems black girls get less love in the clubs. For the body type I like, I'd say its even more so. Guys who like black girls tend to like the big booty, thick thigh girls seen in rap videos. I'm happy to step in and take that one for the team. I would say the mass appeal thing is more due to Whodey's reason than simple mass appeal. I'm just basing that off comments I've seen on here where guys said that they like to see which girls give a lot of dances, especially multiple dances at once, and they consider that an indication that the dances are good.
Dolfan
a year ago
For my standards This is the look I pretty much go for whether civvie or stripper [view link] Just an online example of the average I gp for. And that goes for me
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
The skinny white girl thing is true in many clubs. They'll hire any fugly girl as long as she's shaped like a teenage boy
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
And black girls really do have problems with racism
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
I can’t speak for anyone other than myself but rejecting someone that doesn’t meet what I’m interested in is not me being confused as fuck about what constitutes beauty. Yes, I have standards and I haven’t really ever compromised them nor do I try to impose them on others. Exercising those standards for me is like the way I boycott stores or corporations. I don’t do it to try to influence their behavior or punish them but I’m not giving my money to someone who I disagree with. Simply put my standards fall in the classic beauty realm. That does not include skin color but in general I have been attracted to ethnicities on a bell curve with black and white at the edges while the center would be filled with Asians and Latinas. But just because someone is Asian or Latina doesn’t mean they make the cut. I’m not into “meat on the bone Latinas” nor thick Asian Indians. The same goes for blacks and whites. A glow in the dark sickly looking white girl isn’t going to do anything for me and some would describe the black women I’m attracted to as white women with black skin. None of that makes me a racist nor some kind of perv with a fetish. And I’m certainly not going to pay someone money to prove that I ain’t no racist. Tattoos are also a no go for me as are surgical enhancements. I like normal, feminine, well-toned women. No obese cows with rolls of fat. And yes, I’ll leave in a heartbeat if the club is predominantly filled with unattractive women just as I would if the volume of whatever they call music is so loud as to be a hazard to my well-being. Simple enough. All that said, beauty comes first but no matter how perfect a woman may look, if she doesn’t have the brains and personality to go with it, I’m not interested. As the saying goes, beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes to the bone. An ugly personality is always a show stopper. On a positive note, I imagine that @nicespice would make the cut. She certainly has the wit to keep me entertained.
BabyDoc
a year ago
As far as lip injections bbls boob jobs. I prefer natural. But I'm so used to surgically enhanced that natural feels weird. Like it feels strange killing natural lips. Or putting my hands around a natural waist. Even natural hair feels different like I expect extensions. It just became the new norm i guess. I don't judge the girls they're beautiful. I just think natural feels better
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
This is like the norm [view link]
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
I can tell you what I don't like at all: Anything Icee likes. They are all no fucking way women. The two women Warrior posted are 10s face wise and their enhanced breasts cancel them for me. Not sure if 6 ft tall, thin and b cup is a spinner, but last night she was the choice at Desires.
skibum609
a year ago
My strong preferences are: (1) Pretty; (2) Proportionate, with a small top and flaring hips. Some curves in that mix are fine - I like a little meat on the bones; (3) Friendly and able to interact; (4) Seemingly comfortable in her own skin, not tense, uptight or defensive. My strong turnoffs: (1) Stick thin girls; (2) Plain girls - if she isn't pretty I'm not interested; (3) Boy butts; (4) Saline tits; (5) Sloppy girls; (6) Uptight girls; (7) Cuban girls, no matter how hot. I generally won't compromise. Desperation plays zero role in how I view anyone. I find the girls I like first and then seek out opportunities. I don't let easy opportunities dictate who I am willing to pay. Can a borderline girl win me over with an awesome personality? Maybe, but she has to be right on the cusp of my preferences to begin with. A butterface or a girl who has a sloppy body has no chance. I'm perfectly fine with leaving the club empty handed if that is how it goes. I don't run out of the club fast when I don't like what I'm seeing on shift at the moment. I'm a night guy and the girls tend to roll in over the course of several hours. I also often have plans at a pre-set time later in the evening, so I'm in no rush and under no pressure to achieve a particular result. I'm happy to tip generously, both on stage and barside, when I encounter girls that I enjoy. But if it wasn't meant to be, I'm also perfectly happy with spending a couple of hours as bar furniture before I move on, chicken wings and whiskey included of course. 😁
rickdugan
a year ago
I am curious what your guy's standards are for what is considered very good looking. -- fine features, balanced boobs that aren't floppy, curvy ass, no obvious mods, chubby is fine but no gunt/dunlop and boobs must stick out further than the belly! What are your standards for "she will do but she isn't my ideal type"? -- same as above, with a few items in borderline state Do y'all have a type or many different types and what are they? -- dark hair, curvy tits and ass, pale skin, gothy; also love tall girls, 5'11"+ Do you all ever compromise on your ideals or baseline/minimum standards out of desperation? -- within limits, but I will bail below a certain point Do you just leave the club when it is full of uglies (to you) after seeing a few stage sets of nope? -- once in a while, but I can usually find something attractive in most people Are you guys sorta like don't care too much if some chick is badly shaped obese or skinny fat but her personality is like pure gold so yall spend? -- personality can be a deal killer if shes in a really shitty mood, but I'm more there for the physical aspect so I'm not too concerned with the conversation. Sometimes a very quiet girl really shines in vip.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
Why do you not want cuban girls under any circumstances Rick?
rickmacrodong
a year ago
I like the Kim k, nicki minaj, angela white, savannah bond type of physique. Or even bigger can be fine, in some cases a curvy bbw.
rickmacrodong
a year ago
Icee considering some clubgoers say they don’t like white girls, black girls aren’t the only victims of racism Of course, if you believe in the racism requires power and wealth nonsense then that means hick whites or poor White’s can’t be racist either
rickmacrodong
a year ago
Cuban girls are amazing when you can communicate with them and get the culture. It's weird being in Florida and being so ignorant
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
"I'm perfectly fine with leaving the club empty handed if that is how it goes." ^ Yup, this too. I will also leave if the club is full of fuglies, but the amount of time I take to arrive at the conclusion varies. In a club where there is usually talent, I'll be patient. In a club with a consistently suspect lineup, I'll cut bait fairly quick. And if I cut off the Cuban girls at all cost, the pickins in south Florida would be slim.
Dolfan
a year ago
I definitely agree the right attitude and vibe can bring a girl up. My type is blonde and busty (natural for both ifeally), blue eyes, pretty face small waist and a big bank. I'll compromise on any of those but the further from the ideal the less likely she passes. My favorite has perky little b cup tits and a thick ass. Strip clubs definitely made me realize how shallow I am when I'm paying for it. 6/10 is fine for tinder but not gonna get any dances from me. I'll close with women see other women's flaws, men see what we are attracted to.
JamesSD
a year ago
Personality doesn't make a girl look better to me unless I know her very well.
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
I tend to find redeeming qualities in a wide variety of women and don't have a type that fits me. I don't really have a race I like or don't like. I sometimes like thin and fit, sometimes a bit more solid. Flabby is not attractive. I tend to not like really young. I like long hair and short hair. Hygene is very important to me, so an odor from mouth, pits, or other areas is a no go. Despite the statement above, I think personality does matter and has an impact on the total impression. If I don't want to have a conversation with a girl, she is not attractive to me.
RTP
a year ago
I didn’t think I had unusual tastes - but apparently i do. When I google “the most beautiful women of 2022” I don’t find many that are extraordinarily hot. I can often find hotter dancers at some clubs. None are higher than 6 Bella Hadid Gal Gadot Bella Thorne Arianna Grande Beyoncé Adrianna Lima Emma Watson
motorhead
a year ago
Forgot to mention… a bad smelling woman (breath or body) will cancel out perfect looks and personality every time. And yes, I realize this goes both ways.
iknowbetter
a year ago
Men love women, period. They might like one type of woman more than another, but if there's a willing and enthusiastic woman who makes them feel good, they're going to want her. There's also a thing where a guy might not usually be into a redhead and generally prefer other women, but there's that one redhead he prefers over other women. You just never know. A lot of sexuality is also mental and not necessarily physical. I think most men would get a raging boner for a more average woman (who is still attractive to him) who loves to swallow his dick, gets nasty in bed, and makes him feel like a man over his perfect 10 who starfishes.
satsuma
a year ago
I like little skinny white girls, Hispanic girls, Asian girls and biracial girls. My all-time favorite was a dancer who looked like the character Fiona on the tv series "Burn Notice". They also need to have good personal hygiene and be friendly. I also like girls who are not overly aggressive and who don't try to pressure me into spending more money than I want to.
docsavage
a year ago
To be perfectly selfish and self serving, think it's great when guys talk about how they avoid tattoos, black dancers, Latinas, etc. Because I have no problem spending time and money on hot dancers in those (and other) categories. Your tastes make my strip clubbing more fun and less work.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
The mass appeal was hit and miss for me. I think it was more of a thing for me back when I didn’t have any issues with 2 way contact before one day I just woke up and all of a sudden it disgusted me. Not saying I fully quit that, but I’ve gotten a lot more strict or been requiring mucho mas dinero to put up with it. I also think the mass appeal is hit and miss for a white girl depending on your body type and what kinda club you are at. Asians are like expected to be basically not fat and not particularly any body shape and are rare in clubs so I’ve seen all kinds of Asian chicks do super well whether they are even attractive or not. Whereas a dark skinned black girl often has to be very beautiful facewise or if she isn’t then make herself that way with makeup and have a perfect slim/toned body to stand a chance in white clubs cuz of the racism or to even get hired often. They also usually didn’t stand a chance with natural hair which is sad imo. I think a lot of the time they look way better with their natural hair out. @ilbbaicnl I also think some of these customers have a stick up their butt telling me they prefer whatever that isn’t me. Like ok we got that in the club and you are not spending on that, you’re spending on me lmao. @babydoc I never said that men are confused when you don’t wanna give money to someone. I am saying yall are confused if you tell me you prefer black girls while giving me money LOLLLLL When there are their type inside of the club yet they don’t give money to. I didn’t say anyone here is a racist?? Calm down. I’ve also been saying for years a lot of these clubs, even so-called nicer ones just don’t seem to have too many women that *wow* anymore. I also think my standards are weird though :D
blahblahblah23
a year ago
I think towards the end of my dancing before this long term break, I probably got too fat for a lot of Portlanders. I've always been naturally a little bigger unless I try really hard to be a smaller size. Although I would like to be *literally* 5-10 lbs lighter and no more. I had to emphasize that because most people that say they wanna be 5-10 lbs lighter mean more like 20+ lbs LOL I'll post a pic for reference
blahblahblah23
a year ago
Not that this will surprise anyone, but women judge/rate each other's appearance very differently (and often more harshly) than guys. A prime example is shoes. Women notice and critique each other's shoes a lot more than guys. Setting aside a foot fetish, a woman could have propellers down there and most guys wouldn't notice if not for the whirring sound.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
I don't think feet guys are that picky. Like I have heard this and that about they like feet with a nice arch and narrow cute feet. Mine are completely flat like no arch at all and super wide cuz I'm big boned or something. I still have had a good amount of guys loving my feet online and offline lmao.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
Cmi, that's hilarious! Blah, you look fine butt do what makes you happy.
Goodclubrep
a year ago
Just try an urban club.
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
Blah I don't see where you would need to lose even 5lbs, but whatever makes you happy with yourself is what matters. From your pics I would say you have a body that would appeal to at least the vast majority of men. The fact that you don't like 2 way contact would limit your money from the TUSCL crowd but there are plenty of clubs that don't allow 2 way contact that you could be very successful at.
whodey
a year ago
I follow clubs ig that I’m interested In working at to see if I’m the type they’ll likely hire. Based on reviews on tuscl and dancer descriptions, I’m like I’d have no chance In hell. Go to the ig page and think to myself what type of glasses do these customers wear But, then I also think to myself when a customer tells me I’m hot im probably just a 5/6 with a good personality. So I stopped caring how customers viewed me as long as I was making money every night
Bharlem
a year ago
I agree with Bharlem on everything except the part about a 5/6. You're really fucking hot! Maybe a 5 or 6 on the sanity scale saying something dumb like that. But I get it, we are all ugly to someone so whatever.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
I like miss dancing and wanna go back but don't same time. I've been back in school for about half a year since summer but it is just too easy so far. Haven't really had to work. Got someone else paying my rent. I guess I am just lazy. Recently though I have spent a little too much on perfume to where I am thinking, shit maybe I should go back to the club to pay for this habit LOL
blahblahblah23
a year ago
@blah have you tried the "urban" (dollar throw) clubs? Seems like the customers in these generally want little contact, except many want to butt spank. And a few will do it hard enough to leave red marks. But I think it would generally be possible to avoid the ones who spank harder than you want to put up with.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
The tall, white and extremely skinny standard comes from the world of fashion. Fashion models often look like this. The typical strip club customer is not thinking like a fashion designer who is trying to pick out the best women for showing off the clothes he designed. Some strip club customers prefer the more curvaceous type while others like the little cute type like me. Some guys like exotic ethnic types. Strip club managers should try to have some variety when it comes to the dancers in their club.
docsavage
a year ago
Thanks @blahblahblah23 And coming back into dancing when you want is a way better feeling than dancing because you have to. Go for it
Bharlem
a year ago
Man o man, this thread is a graphic illustration of "different strokes for different folks", ain't it? And that's OK. I tend to be all over the map with regard to looks, but all of my favorites have had what I consider good personalities. Many of you would have probably called my ATF fat, or at the very least "chunky". Because she was. Based on comments I've seen over the years, a fair number of you would have pegged her as a 6, if not lower. When she was dancing, she was smaller and trimmer, but she'd never been a spinner. And none of that had anything to do with why she was my ATF. My current "sugar baby", on the other hand, *is* a spinner, even after two kids. I expect many, if not most, of you would exclaim, "butterface" if you saw her, and in fairness, before I got to know her so well, I might have agreed, but then again, maybe not; she's not even close to what I would call a true butterface. Now, I don't even notice. Two of my other current favorites are true spinners, one almost too thin. No boobs to speak of, no ass worth mentioning. Both fun as hell, in and out of the sack. I suspect a former favorite (she's still a favorite, but lives nowhere near me anymore) would have most of you drooling, wondering how a fat, ugly, old fart like me could pull her even with loads of cash. 5'7", blonde, perky B cups, beautiful shapely ass, skin both smooth and clear, long slim legs, and a lightly freckled beautiful face to launch ships in droves. Also orgasmic as hell. If someone built a "perfect" woman based on what I would choose as desirable physical characteristics, she would be it. Another one who's moved away is a light-skinned AA girl with a definite womanly figure. Mom boobs from three kids, hips that are always moving, and a sly smile seemingly always on her face. I still have pictures of her, and she occasionally sends me updated ones. 😂 The MILF is lushly endowed in breast, ass and hips, with typically Latina features and skin. Approaching 40, she could still pass for mid to late 20s. A few years back, there was a girl at Bottoms Up who was outright fat. Almost morbidly so. One of the funnest, and sexiest, woman dancing at that time, despite her size. It helped that she had no gag reflex, and could squeeze even my dick like a vice. So while there's considerable variety, they all are pretty adept at convincingly pretending to like me.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
Bharlem says she stopped caring about what customers think about her as she is making money every night. Imo the customers have spoken with their wallets so they must think she is a-ok. Maybe everyone has a "type" and mine might not be tall, skinny, black woman, dut damn I had a blast Sunday night because tastes in women are like rules; made to be broken.
skibum609
a year ago
I know what I like when I see it and it can differ a lot. It is odd though that the TUSCL guys that I have met all seems to have the same taste that I do with the exception of Papi_Chulo. Last week I went to VIP with an older, tall, gorgeous black woman. Yesterday I went to VIP with a very young, petite, cute white woman. Since they both work at the same club, I now have a problem choosing which to go to VIP with. How will this effect the one I don't choose?
shadowcat
a year ago
Men like who they like. Different sizes, shapes, ethnicities, even ages. Personality, make up, and clothing also factor into each man’s rating of desirability. Beyond that, the idea of a standard beauty is pretty well gone, though I think the standard would be someone who is fit looking. With the exception of a few full figured models, fitness is the standard used for models and leading lady actresses.
mark94
a year ago
Heh, it is like I really don't have a type with men in my personal life. The only thing is- he has to be taller than me which rules out a lot of hispanics and asians. I also can't stand complete morons, and guys who feel like they always have to be in charge of everything. LOL
blahblahblah23
a year ago
^A lot of men do not like heavy, thick or fat women for the same reason you don't like short men. Nothing more than a preference.
skibum609
a year ago
@blah when you go out on first dates, does the guy usually have telephone books taped around his midsection?
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
Ski is right Blah. We all have our preferences, including you. I’m short myself and I made peace a long time ago that there are many women who are not attracted to men shorter than them, of shorter men in general. No big deal. I happen to largely prefer petite women, certainly at least partially due to my own physical makeup, but it’s definitely much more of a guideline than a rule. I have had some great times with women of dancers that were outside the parameters of what I’d normally go for.
crosscheck
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion