IS THIS GIRL WORKING IN ANY OF THE FLORIDA CLUBS?

Tuesday, December 6, 2022 3:54 PM
prettiest mugshot of a girl that i've ever seen. [view link]

11 comments

Well, looks like she needs a job. That face is pretty enough to work at most clubs.
Warrior15
a year ago
One DUI charge, not yet a conviction, abs they fire her? That seems overly harsh.
gammanu95
a year ago
Why do departments have such strict rules? I am all against driving impaired but most people have made the mistake at least once in their life. Bad judgement on her part has cost her a good job! Everyone needs to THINK before they get in a situation where they may be in a position to drive!!!
Musterd21
a year ago
She's hot. She'd look great all made up
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
That does sound pretty harsh, but I suppose it's because public perception of law enforcement these days has become a big deal. Check this out: [view link] This woman, a Police Chief, and her husband were pulled over for driving an unregistered golf cart. WTF? I didn't even know that was "a thing" but apparently it is. Anyway, I'm pretty sure the penalty for that couldn't be very much, except that she flashed her badge and asked for preferential treatment, which then led to her forced resignation. I mean really, if they had just accepted a ticket and promised to register the cart, I don't think that would have become any more than a joke around the water cooler. But stupidly trying to strong-arm her way out of a silly violation ends up costing her entire career.
misterorange
a year ago
^ I saw that a few day’s ago it’s stupid and naive to think that cops don’t cut each other breaks regularly. Her big mistake was asking for the break if she hadn’t done that, the cop would almost certainly have sent her on her way and no mention would be made.
twentyfive
a year ago
So, the dumbfounding thing about the golf cart story is that the police chief first asked "Is your body camera on?" and the cop says "Yes." and *then* she flashes her badge, asks to be let go, and gives the cop her card saying "Give me a call if you need anything." I don't think the loss of this particular police chief is a bad thing.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
As for the OP's initial question, yeah that girl is pretty hot especially for a police off... umm, EX-police officer. I'd let her blow me for a C-note.
misterorange
a year ago
In the old days 50s and 60s you always identified as LE. That was protocol! If you were federal you had to hope the locals didn’t have a hard on for federal. lol
Musterd21
a year ago
I don't think it's inappropriate to hold law enforcement officers to a higher standard with regards to things like driving under the influence. Someone who doesn't have the discipline and judgement to stay out of her car after drinking shouldn't have a badge and a gun. That said, I'd certainly get a lap dance from her (assuming her body matches the face).
caseyx
a year ago
If her body is in decent shape - she could make decent money dancing as a hot officer and stripping down over a few dances. Her face is very pretty.
Cashman1234
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion