UFO SPOTTED OVER LAS VEGAS STRIP CLUB EXPLAINED AWAY AS A ‘WEATHER PHENOMENON’

Saturday, December 31, 2022 1:51 PM
Weather phenomenon? That's what the Deep State wants you to believe. It only makes sense that aliens would go to a strip club. If I traveled to another planet, that's the first place I would go. [view link]

10 comments

I’m sure Dave Anderson will inform us that it really was one of those Jewish space lasers.
twentyfive
a year ago
Lol. USAF tests a lot of technology in the Nevada air space. Some of their tests likely wander outside the prescribed zones. But when the star witnesses are every-night strip club customers and grow-house employees, it's probably not giving anyone heartburn.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
She was working that shift, and her ex is stalking her: [view link]
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
Nothing to see here. Just rickthealien visiting for a little anal probing. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
a year ago
If I'm visiting from another planet, of course I"m going to pick the Vegas strip as the place I want to visit.
Warrior15
a year ago
'I’m sure Dave Anderson will inform us that it really was one of those Jewish space lasers.' 25, it's true, here's the proof... [view link] daveyboi is planning his response by mind melding with his buck rogers secret decoder ring at this very moment!
TheeOSU
a year ago
I doubt it was a weather balloon
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
I’ve had a stripper or two over the years tell me they were from another planet or star system. I just figured crazy strippers are everywhere. Now if I saw the strippers getting off a spaceship, I might believe them. I did think of an idea the other week that 8t would be cool to arrive at a strip club in a spaceship as long as no one sees you arrive and park it hovering over the parking lot with cloak on. Then when you leave let some others see you press a remote and hear a familiar beep beep and have the ship decloak before you beam aboard. Just a random thought.
orionsmith
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion