One Man's Bizarre Attempt To Eat Lunch at Every Strip Club in Detroit

Friday, January 27, 2023 2:00 PM
All I can say is that it wasn't me. [view link]

10 comments

I guess he likes to eat
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
I don't like to multitask so I generally avoid eating ITC -usually only eat ITC if I'm at a club for a very-long-time and I get hungry and don't wanna leave the club just to get something to eat.
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
Anyone who pulls a camera out in a club and records other people should have his teeth caved in with a baseball bat. I don't care what the attention-seeking twat uses as an excuse.
rickdugan
a year ago
There is no lunch in Seattle clubs. No booze either. One club tried it for a while, and the idea of all that atomized jizz infusing my mid day snack was not appetizing. Barf.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
He should travel the country doing it. It's a great concept.
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
The pattern I've seen is that clubs that have "amenities" (besides nekked women) are high margin, in the sense that a smaller percentage of each dollar I spend ends up in stripper purses. Aside from the stunning hotness of my fat old self, I thinks it helps me if strippers have as much financial motivation as possible to try and get me as a regular. Food service that's on a par with a good, full-menued restaurant is an example of such an amenity. Some fast food (burgers, pizza, nachos, and such) is a good idea, in case you're hungry as well as thirsty. Better yet, just let food delivery services make deliveries to/in the club.
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
Sounds like something I would try to do. Minus the taking pics.
Uprightcitizen
a year ago
As long as he doesn’t show the faces of nonconsenting adults, it’s fine. Will IG normalize eating lunch in strip clubs? No. Most people will never see strip club customers as anything other than depraved perverts. But there’s an opportunity here and good he’s taking it.
Hank Moody
a year ago
There is almost always a nearby restaurant that has better food than what you can get in a strip club. I almost always combine a strip club visit and a restaurant visit together on one trip. I also enjoy the quiet late night drive home except for one time when my car almost hit a homeless drug addict who had wandered out into the street, and she then started yelling curses at me.
docsavage
a year ago
The quality of struo club food is usually higher and prices lower. At least from what I've seen.
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion