Sex symbol Raquel Welch dead at 82

Wednesday, February 15, 2023 8:28 PM
This is sad. When I was young Raquel was the hottest woman in the world. [view link]

18 comments

Yes it is sad, the object of my juvenile fantasies, in her prime possibly the closest there ever was to a perfect woman.
TheeOSU
a year ago
I think this is one woman we can actually all agree on. RIP
Muddy
a year ago
When I was young I’d watch old movies and admired her as a young adolescent. She had natural beauty.
Mate27
a year ago
Just saw it so I jumped on TUSCL. She has to be the first sex symbol of my youth. Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Jane Russell, Gina Lollobrigida and Bridget Bardot were more 1950’s-ish so just a bit before my time Such a woman. RIP
motorhead
a year ago
Her prime was way before my time but I still appreciate her beauty. At least she led a good long life and lived to the age of 82.
whodey
a year ago
She was gorgeous and sexy, one of my favorite babes ever R. I. P. Raquel Welch
twentyfive
a year ago
RIP such a gift to mankind
Lone_Wolf
a year ago
"What say you Fuzzy Britches?!!"
Goodclubrep
a year ago
What you all said 😕
gSteph
a year ago
Raquel - worth the wait (but I assumed you wouldn’t mind) [view link]
motorhead
a year ago
Raquel was the epitome of hotness when I was younger. Never came across badly even though she got a lot of shit from people. Her in the "animal" skin poster was an adolescent must have.
skibum609
a year ago
🥺😔
georgmicrodong
a year ago
Wasn't she the final poster in Shawshank Redemption? The first poster was Rita Hayworth
founder
a year ago
^ Yes, ironically it's the same one SJG has up in his room a the mental hospital, but sadly there is no hold behind it for him to escape.
shailynn
a year ago
RIP Raquel Welch. She was a beautiful and sexy woman. One of the first hot women I remember acting in movies.
Cashman1234
a year ago
REST IN PEACE ~ Jo Raquel Tejada aka Raquel Welch ~ Born: September 5, 1940 ~ Died: February 15, 2023 (aged 82)
CJKent_band
a year ago
Rita Hayworth, Raquel Welch, and Farrah Fawcett. Probably the three most popular glamor posters.
mark94
a year ago
I remember when I was 20 and she was 40 I heard she was Playboy magazine. I thought, “nah, she’s too old to be hot”. Then I lookedat her pictorial and discovered exceptional older women can be hot.
Studme53
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion