EVER HEARD THESE WORDS FROM ANY WOMAN BEFORE?

Saturday, March 11, 2023 4:56 PM
i found this on the youtube comments section from some clip: "I just heard a funny quote from a very attractive 27 year old that was dating a really wealthy douchebag for 5-6 years...she got out of the relationship and is now single and supporting herself and paying her own way....the quote was "I didn't realize how expensive I was"

7 comments

Sounds like most kids after they move out of the house.
gSteph
a year ago
Yes
wallanon
a year ago
To be honest I didn't realize how expensive my lifestyle was to maintain until I moved out of my parent's house during my senior year of college. Prior to that I was paying for things like my car and insurance but I had never had to buy normal groceries or pay for things like housing and utilities so I never thought about the cost of those. I quickly realized I couldn't afford to go to nearly as many concerts, sporting events or on vacations once I moved out. It took about six or seven years after that before I was making enough to support myself and be able to afford all of the extra entertainment expenses I had been accustomed to doing with my paychecks back when my parents were covering the normal expenses. My lifestyle wasn't nearly as expensive as an attractive 27 year old being supported by a wealthy old man so I can only imagine how much of a shock she went through.
whodey
a year ago
Being a grownup sucks.
shailynn
a year ago
I agree with the comments posted here. I think there can be a much higher premium paid by wealthy sugar daddy types for their hotties. I remember an aging stripper/OTC fuck girl, who I fucked many times. She had a good salary working in a bank, but she added to it with her club income. She always had a new BMW, frequent plastic surgeries to keep her tits looking right and face from wrinkles, and designer clothes. I think she’s finally realizing the costs associated with her aging hot fuck girl lifestyle, as she’s finally starting to age.
Cashman1234
a year ago
ay cash, so what's her situation currently? single with a couple of cats? bagged a hubby that makes more than her with a yacht or two? a young 6 foot bum? or settled with an average guy near her age with a slightly more than average salary?
rattdog
a year ago
"Being a grownup sucks. " ^ Thanks for not calling it adulting.
Dolfan
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion