Wow Megan Thee Stallion looks hotter than ever

Wednesday, April 26, 2023 10:06 PM
I think she must have really been hitting the gym hard. 😍 [view link] She always looked good to me, but she never really wowed me in the past with her body. I also never realized how good her face looked cuz she always had so much makeup on before. Now I just need to get off my fat ass and start sweating lmfao 😹

29 comments

Yeah I saw her throw out the first pitch at an astros game recently. All the jiggle wiggle was there. Glorious. [view link]
Muddy
a year ago
Lol!!! That cameraman was very diligent. Also the catcher that hugged her seemed to brush his hand on her ass 😹 nice eye candy lmao
blahblahblah23
a year ago
Ummm........ Well, some people might be attracted to that. Am I ? Well, with blah's history with using knives, I wouldn't dare disagree with her.
Warrior15
a year ago
See what Warrior just described is essentially the great divide on TUSCL. It's a silent civil war. Anorexia vs. Badunkadunk
Muddy
a year ago
I usually am into thick girls but I don't see what the big deal is with her. Put her in a club next to a bunch of strippers and she's a 6/10. Tops.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
I haven’t really paid much attention to her, but yeah she looks like a goddess. 😍I wonder if it’s her hair too. I think the natural hair frames her face better than how it was in the WAP music video, or at least that’s just my opinion.
nicespice
a year ago
If she danced at almost any club there'd be a line at the stage. I'd be in that line.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
Me and nicespice have an agreement that it's OK to cheat on each other if it is with megan thee stallion lmao. I agree that she looks way better with big hair than those flat weaves or wigs she used to always wear. But in general she looks damn good right now! Regarding the skinny vs big topic- she is actually leaner than she used to be and imo looks perfect rn.
blahblahblah23
a year ago
Damn that hair looks ridiculous. But, it's more the way that she acts that turns me off. Like a skank ho, to be precise. I saw two hot AA girls at a club a few days ago that were 8s/9s that I would take in a heartbeat over that dumb bitch. A girl can be sexy (dare I say classy even), and still ride and deep throat the D like a proper girl should, without being nasty.
5footguy
a year ago
Tony Brown approved
CostaTheCrazyGreek
a year ago
Do not find her attractive inside or outside. More for y'all to share.
skibum609
a year ago
No Thank You
Longball300
a year ago
Pass!
shadowcat
a year ago
She throws like a girl! Pass,😉
ATACdawg
a year ago
She looks like a cartoon that would have been drawn by Kurtzman and Elder of Playboy fame.
twentyfive
a year ago
According to Merriam-Webster: stallion (noun) : an uncastrated male horse Why would any woman want to call herself that? (Although she does kinda look like a dude.)
misterorange
a year ago
It's a hiphop trend where the females act all "macho" and dominating to appear strong. They consider acting feminine a weakness. It's a very popular personality type in the thot community. Until they get knocked up and then it's all "yay woman power!"
Mike Rotch
a year ago
Would not spend a dime on her, but to each their own
SanchoRG
a year ago
^^^^ closer to a Gahan Wilson cartoon.
skibum609
a year ago
She's hotter than ever and still a fat, ugly talentless, vulgar ho.
gammanu95
a year ago
Those breeder hips/ thighs look like they could bend steel. She looks ok to me but not stunning. Her stage name has always been soo annoying to me for the reasons Mr. Orange states. Ok I get it Stallion sounds better than Mare but it literally makes no sense.
Uprightcitizen
a year ago
She's not ugly, I would still smash her over Lizzo any day of the year. But I can find hotter girls in almost any strip club.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
Not interested.
Dolfan
a year ago
You can find hotter girls at almost any Walmart
SanchoRG
a year ago
Whatever, my secret lesbian crush is beautiful. You are all just a bunch of haters
blahblahblah23
a year ago
Those are nice pics.
wallanon
a year ago
i'll take the below regular girl over a famous stallion always. only exception might be a stallion that pays $20 or up in a race like the kentucky derby [view link] over a quarter of a million views. what is for blondie or the motorbike?
rattdog
a year ago
She’s hot. Definitely would
Hank Moody
a year ago
Was never my cup of tea but she looks like a cute simpsons character lol
unfinished_sentenc
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion