Sure, I'll be right over.

Sunday, May 7, 2023 12:28 AM
It's been a common experience for years for me to get some variation of "sure, I'll be right over" when asking a stripper for lap dances. It is sometimes then the case that they never show up at my table. My personal way to deal with this is have regulars who I know will come over to my table. If I don't have a regular, I have a half hour time limit before I ask someone else or leave. How long do you wait for the "sure, I'll be right over" stripper? Do you have methods to deal with that situation?

34 comments

I don't have a set time to wait. I might wait quite a while if there's no one else in the club that interests me. I might wait a lot less than that if I spot a dancer that interests me more. If I've made the offer, then it's up to them to get to me while I'm interested.
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
Like C.M.I, for me it's contingent on how many interesting dancers are there, how many customers are vying for their attention, and how hot the one I asked is. Could be five minutes, could be an hour.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
There's nothing that says you can't pick another dancer while you wait. I've had "busy" dancers suddenly free up once they saw me show interest in another girl.
wallanon
a year ago
the best way to avoid this, in my experience, is to be clear. Come back and we can chat will not work as well as come back in ten minutes and we will go for two dances.
K
a year ago
I don't have a time limit. If it's a girl I want I'll take her for dances if I'm still there when she decides to come around. Last girl who took really her time was dancing for me a half hour after the club closed. She explained it was her last night in town and regulars had showed up to see her off and spend money. Of course I waited because I was trying to get her back to the hotel...
wallanon
a year ago
No time limit. Just read the room and the longer she takes the more likely my attention is diverted to other options.
Hank Moody
a year ago
I just assume she is not coming over. I don't want to give myself false hope and then experience disappointment if I wait and she doesn't come over. I'll enjoy other girls I find interesting. She will find me, if she wants to.
WiseToo
a year ago
I wait until I find someone else I want dances from. If she's hot I'm not going to leave just because I have to wait a bit, however I'm not going to put my fun on hold until she comes back. I'll get dances from others and if she comes back I'll get dances from her then.
whodey
a year ago
When they say that and go sit with another custie, I immediately lose interest, don't care how hot they are. The bare minimum they can do is tell you up front "Can you give me a moment, I was asked for a dance from another guy" or something along those lines. It's just rude when they straight up lie to your face. Not a good sign, even for a stripper. I only like it when they lie about how huge my dick is.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
^^ Agree with M/R. I respect honesty. She's got someone else lined up and tells me, I'll wait. But tell me she's gotta use the ladies room and then I see her go do a LD with some other dude, she can go fuck herself.
misterorange
a year ago
I take out my dick and tell her “you sure you wanna wait on this?” – I have a 99.9% success-rate on her staying by my side - just sayin'
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
Ha good question. I deal with this often at my favorite club. The answer is always "Always have a Plan B". Here was my experience today. Dancer #1- long time favorite, warm greeting all smiles, made it clear to let her know if I wanted to dance with her, I said I would (that answer right there told her she might not be my top choice today) Dancer #2- ditto different favorite though Dancer #3- have not danced with her before but I think she knows I'm a regular, I asked her if she was available, she sort of smiled OK Dancer #4- ditto Dancer #5- ditto but she gave a clearer confirmation that she would come back for me Dancer #6- Another favorite, but she didn't directly reference us going for dances (not her style), but was warm and otherwise indicating her interest (the fact I didn't ask her let her know she might not be my top choice today) Dancer #7- have not danced with her before, she asked ME... interesting, she knows I'm a regular, anyways not my type so told her I'm waiting for someone Dancer #8- the last to come around, a new upcoming regular with great billy skillz who I've been with a few times, had a good convo but when I asked her to dance she just smiled and nodded (letting ME know she likely had someone waiting... which turned out to be true). The winner today ? #5. I wanted someone different today, and it worked out. Had a great time with her.
wld4tatas
a year ago
Being a variety-PL means I rarely sweat any one particular-dancer – and being a longtime-SCer means I long-ago learned/accepted that “I’ll be right over” is a crapshoot at best. I’m also not a big VIP/extras guy (I usually get extras more-so “in the heat of the moment” while getting some VHM-dances vs going into the club w/ extras as my main/only mission; although every now and then I may go to the club w/ extras as my main-mission). With extras one is usually looking for a particular-dancer given the high-inve$tment – thus if I was a heavy-extras-guy then I’d probably more sweat being blown-off (in the not good-way). If I get the “I’ll be right back” line then my M.O. is to get dances w/ whomever comes by next that I would also like to get dances with – if the original girl comes back at some point and I’m not tapped-out yet (money and desire wise) then I’ll usually get w/ her then if I’m free. w.r.t. a dancer saying I’ll be right back when she doesn’t mean it; I assume it’s perhaps b/c: a) most women “generally” don’t like saying “no” – women rather lie over rejecting someone or hurting someone’s feelings; it’s as if it’s kinda their natural subconscious response – sorta like when a civvy-girl gets hit on by a guy she’s not interested in and she’ll lie and say something like “I have a BF” etc vs telling the dude she’s not interested (not saying this universally applies to all women but seems it does to many) b) dancers may not like saying “no” b/c they don’t wanna burn any bridge$ – that PL may come-in-handy when she’s not making $$$ on a future day (or even later in the visit); she may wanna keep him in her back-pocket sorta-speak – or perhaps unbeknownst to her she could someway later find out the PL may be loaded and she would not wanna risk being-black-balled in the future
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
I have been waiting for one for 11 years now. I had one last week be up front and tell me it would be 15 minutes as I was 2nd in line. When she came over I spent about 40 minutes getting dances. Other end of the spectrum are the ones either high, drunk or stupid. Tell them you want to go to VIP (which is $300-$400 of extras). They tell you they will be back in 1 minute. A half hour later you see them across the room drinking some guy's free drinks. Some of them are there to party rather than make money. I don't care if they are a 9 with a rep for being a total slut in VIP. I just mentally cross them off my list permanently.
goldmongerATL
a year ago
I let them come to me 99% of the time. If I want to be certain to get her attention, I stage tip and flash a big smile as she walks away from the stage. So, I just never have this problem. The probably can sense the glory of my entirely average penis lurking in my sc pants and just can't help but flock to me.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
I use a variation of Papi’s method, instead of flashing my dick, I flash my bankroll, works like a charm 100% of the time.
twentyfive
a year ago
I wait a half hr. Then move on.
bang69
a year ago
If they DON'T come right over, they are choosing to prioritize something or someone else over you. It might just be that they want to drink with a friend. They might be trying to decide if that whale she is trying to hook will make a better offer. She might be trying to balance 3 or 4 guys that are asking for her time. Endless possibilities. As most have said, how long I'll wait depends on factors such as prior experiences with the dancer, what are thr other options in the club at present , and just how much I want this one.
aham5
a year ago
Yeah I run into this a lot, but I’m never the regular and I’m not willing to do some sort of crazy tip
Muddy
a year ago
To help get a more specific answer, as you wrap up the convo just look her right in the eye and ask "Do you have someone waiting for you?" I've done that a few times with helpful results.
wld4tatas
a year ago
It's not a problem for me. I wear sex panther. As you know, they've done studies and 60% of the time, it works every time. How long I wait depends on lots of factors. It's not something I really give a lot of thought to in the moment. If I stop ant think about what drives my behavior, there's really too many to spell out every factor. It mostly boil downs to two things. The level of confidence I have in her being a good time being the first. Prior experience, relative hotness, suitability and availability of other options all factor in there. The second is what I guess cold be common courtesy, basic respect, a desire to not be a total hypocrite, treating others how you want to be treated, or whatever words you want to attach to that. I'm not gonna sit around senselessly waiting for some stripper who may or may not come over. Just like I don't expect her to drop everything she's doing for some customer who may or may not be worth her while (aka, me.) But I'm not gonna be petty little crybaby and grab some other stripper I'm not even interested in just to "show her." I'm there to have a good time, that's my priority. I also don't want to be a total dick to those around me, especially to those I hope may eventually have my cock in their mouth. So I walk the line between the two.
Dolfan
a year ago
If you walk up to the stage to give her $1 and you ask her to stop by, she might, depending on her other options. She might have 6 guys tip her and ask her to stop by. In that case I pull out my roll, exposing some hundreds, and say "I'd love to get some private dances and extras when you're done". She sees the money, she can take me back and make good money in a short time. I've had a hot dancer negotiate with me while she's still on stage, asking "what kind of extras are you looking for" and I'll say I'd love to eat your pussy and get a blow job and cum in your mouth. She says ok, $200. And after 5 other guys have asked her to stop by and she saying she'd be right over, she finishes her set and looks at me and says "you ready"?
Pussylicker2
a year ago
To be fair – the dancer “I’ll be right over” line is pretty-much the equivalent of the custy “maybe later” line that many custies use when turning-down a dance-request from a dancer they are not really interested in.
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
^ and that's part of why I don't say "maybe later" when I mean "no"
Dolfan
a year ago
I give her until the end of the next dancer's set. If she's not out from the DR by then, I don't pursue further. I actually had this happen last week. I was tipping well while girl was on stage, then at the end, I said I wanted to do some dances with her. She said "I'll be right out." She didn't come out until 4 songs later. By that time, I had already written her off and moved into another girl. IMO, if a girl is offered dance (ie money), if she doesn't make it a priority to come to you within 1-3 songs, I'm not going to give her any more money. I've experienced enough girls with a high work ethic, who come out from DR quickly, to know that girls who are worthwhile don't take their time coming out to make money. IMO, if she's not out quickly, she's demonstrated she doesn't have enough hustle to make the experience worthwhile. Already committing to another custie is a different situation...I'm merely referring to her taking her time in DR.
funonthaside
a year ago
it really depends on the situation. in one club i have 3 regulars in the rotation. all three don't are not part of the same clique but all do cordial among each other. none will say anything negative about the others. and they also know the pecking order. if my main fave is there the other 2 will let it be. 2 will come to me if 1 is absent. 3 will make her move if 1 and 2 both are absent. if entering a club where you don't know any of the girls i'll buy my drink and view the whole roster. then i narrow the picks down to 2-3 to target. once i ask 1 if she wants to do lappers and the response is be right over after her stage set. if she should wind up at the dr for a wipedown or some kinda makeup touchup i'll from time to time keep checking out that dr door. 1/2 hr is the max waiting time that i am allowing. if she goes through the door and heads towards another custie then time to try 2 or 3. and if i don't have a 2 or 3 then i get up and head towards the exit.
rattdog
a year ago
I have a 15 minute rule after which I am free to pursue another club option.
rockie
a year ago
Take the L and move on. If she's investing the time on someone else instead of an interested party willing to pay then her perspective must be that she'll make more $$ from her current customer. So whatever the service you'd want from the dancer you'd end up paying more than standard market price.
Jdo11
a year ago
I’m a traveler, girls don’t see me near as often as their regulars. I get they have to take care of regulars, you (as a PL) have to realize there are probably countless times a PL went up to a stripper and asked her to come visit them which ends up being a waste of their time because the guy isn’t spending any money. Sometimes I go into a club and there’s only 1 stripper I want to interact with, maybe I’ve know her from a previous visit, maybe not. I usually will allow 45 min if there are other clubs near by.
shailynn
a year ago
Having the attention span of a gnat I usually lose interest the minute they don't come over and start doing something else. I choose whom I wish to pay me, so they deserve the same and if it's another then good for them and fine by me. I enjoy the club no matter.
skibum609
a year ago
I haven't gone up to a dancer and asked for dances in years so getting harder to remember. For me I usually sit and watch and dancers approach me if I looked at her. If someone doesn't no big deal either. Clubs aren't crowded when I visit. Me just showing up is like selling a house 2 years ago. I did have a quiet evening my last visit only getting approached by 2or 3 dancers but I tipped no one on stage and did not recognize a single dancer. I left after an hour or 2. That's ok. Probably turned off my urge to visit strip clubs at least2 or 3 months. Getting more enjoyment watching Twin Peaks girls than visiting strip clubs but now getting hard to get a seat at TP or Hooters unless early in day.
orionsmith
a year ago
Mentioning Hooters reminds me of a dancer that had a bunch of guys waiting for her to start her shift a 4. 11-3 she was a Hooters waitress. Her Hooters regulars knew they had to follow her to the strip club to actually get their dicks sucked by a Hooters girl. This was in the 2000's when Hooters girls were still hot looking.
goldmongerATL
a year ago
Find Another Dancer, She Obviously Has Somethin' Else Goin' On. Dancers Need That $$$, So Other Dancers Should B Ready @ The Speed Of Light! ✔️
stripperlover777
5 months ago
General rule: the vaguer it is, the less I wait. If she says what she's going to do and when she's going to come back, like "I've got a 3-song stage set, I'll do that, freshen up, then find you back here," I'll allow the appropriate time period plus 5-10 minutes. "I'll be right over" means I'll wait 5 minutes max. "I'm with someone but I'll be over afterwards" means she ain't coming today. For me, "I've got $500 burning a hole in my pocket" seems to make those "right overs" extremely honest.
PuddyTat69
5 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion