Clubs of Note along the i80 between Chicago and Denver?

Sunday, May 7, 2023 9:22 AM
I might be taking a road trip later this year and I’m curious is there are any places you’d say are worth visiting on this route. It’s certainly the Bible Belt and Midwest so there’s that, but it doesn’t mean there isn’t a sleazy place with possibility of extras or a particularly nice place worth checking out. Obviously Chicago and Denver themselves are kind of so-so as far as strip clubs go. But happy to hear thoughts from any local experts who live along that route. Thanks!

10 comments

So, essentially Davenport, Des Moines, and Omaha. You can look at the reviews to confirm, but you’ll find smaller local Midwest clubs. Better than sitting in your hotel room and watching cable tv, but not by much.
mark94
a year ago
I used to live in Denver. I had to look at a map of I-80 online as I did not remember that. I now see the route just to the north. That would be a LOT of wide open countryside. When I seen Interstate Hi-way like that, I think of the Cannonball Run .
Warrior15
a year ago
I wouldn't make a special stop for any of them. If you had to spend a night in Omaha, the Rhino by the airport is ok. If you stayed I'm Des Moines, anywhere except Big Earls is acceptable.
aham5
a year ago
One of my first strip club experiences was at the Lumber Yard in Des Moines. From the reviews, it doesn’t seem to have changed much. If someone had never been to a strip club, the Lumber Yard would be fun. If someone had strip club experience in Texas, Florida, or Arizona, the Lumber Yard would be disappointing.
mark94
a year ago
there is one right off of 80 in Ottawa IL
StudlyJohn
a year ago
I like Beach Girls in Des Moines, and Lumberyard. Both pretty similar all nude clubs with decent dance contact. If you want to deviate a little Woody's in Cedar Rapids has good reviews. I the Quad Cities Daisy Dukes is pretty good, similar to Lumberyard. Right of I-80. Can't comment on Omaha.
rugrat
a year ago
I’ve never been around that area thus no firsthand knowledge – but being pretty-active on TUSCL I become aware of clubs around the country: w.r.t. Denver – per reviews my observations are that it’s a low-ROI-area (high-prices/low-mileage) – but recently it seems there’s one Denver club where mileage has gone-up significantly (for Denver standards) – that club is Players Club – apparently Players has subsumed to the Cuban-invasion and FOTB-Cubanas whom have brought w/ them the patented-Cubana-mileage – for many custies not used to dealing w/ the Cubanas, the club has turned for the worse; for other custies they like the higher-mileage now available – so basically if one is ok w/ the typical Cubana-dancers (pros and cons); then this may be an option – for those that don’t enjoy the Cubana-paradigm, or are not used to it, it may not be the club for them (club itself is described as kinda small and kinda dive-ish; the Cubanas tend to be aggressive (can be good or bad) and most speak little to no English; dances are $40) – u should do ur own personal-research via TUSCL reviews: [view link] w.r.t. Chi-Town – pre-Covid, club PoleKatz seemed pretty-popular – post-Covid not as many reviews of it so IDK if the club is worse/better/same: [view link] Club 390 in Chi-Town also seems to get a fair # of reviews and seems decent “for the area”: [view link] Again – I can’t personally can’t vouch for these clubs nor would they be considered “destination clubs”; just that they seem to get a fair # of reviews.
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
I used to live in Chicago. Back then, the only strip clubs were brothels in unincorporated parts of town.
mark94
a year ago
The talk of Denver in this thread came to mind that TUSCLer CrazyJoe has not posted in a good-while – anyone know how he’s doing?
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
Thanks for the tips fellas! I will add these to my radar and might have to take it easy before my drive and prep for some LDKs babay.
ChampionOfAura
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion