SHOOT THIS BITCH OR MENTAL HEALTH TREATMENTS?

Wednesday, May 10, 2023 2:31 PM
we've all heard or even actually have witnessed real crazy shit happen through the years. i just watched this clip of an event that can piled on top of the list of crazy shit happenings. although very very rare i just thought something like this ought to be brought to your attention. and how would you have reacted? [view link]

12 comments

I would put her down like the dog that she is. *Shrugs shoulders* I'm in Florida, so I'm standing my ground.
deboinair
a year ago
In Chicago, like New York, you'll be vilified and likely prosecuted for defending yourself- especially if you're White. Only black people can be victims.
gammanu95
a year ago
When someone is attacking you and your infant, you don't have time to analyze their motivations or psychiatric diagnosis. As evidenced by Jordan Neely, Kyle Rittenhouse, Jose Alba, and others, the left does not believe in a right to self defense, particularly if the assailant is a member of one of their client groups.
Tetradon
a year ago
Chicago is outta control
Muddy
a year ago
Although I got to admit the Jordan Neely thing did not catch on like I thought it would. We might be past peak woke. The radicals are always gonna radical but the everyday NYer that rides those subways knows what it is, mentally deranged folks assaulting people on the subway is nothing new, been going for decades. People who go to work everyday and do the right thing ain’t just gonna take this shit forever.
Muddy
a year ago
If I was attacked guess I would find out if I still go crazy berserk in response. Last time I was attacked I was ganged up on as a young kid by other kids. 3 of them ended up in the hospital. Fortunately I didn't kill anyone. I vaguely remember they made me super angry physically striking me then it was like I let a demon possess me and time slowed down but I wasn't. If that was demon possession hopefully no one ever tests me again. I do not want time in jail nor deal with the court system. Decades ago police were never called with kids fights and self defense not an issue. Now I heard police arrest everyone.
orionsmith
a year ago
I'm actually hoping that was not paranormal but I don't hear very many accounts of people experiencing time distortions and super strength but I guess adrenaline can do that if you fear for your life.
orionsmith
a year ago
That is definitely a "deadly force justified" situation, but that's Chicago, so defending oneself is likely to be viewed as a crime against humanity.
georgmicrodong
a year ago
The self defense thing has always been a difficult topic being that every scenario is different. That being said you should have a right to defend yourself and if I you feel your life is in serious danger you certainly should have a right defend yourself by any means necessary
Specialj
a year ago
My post was somewhat irrelevant so let me comment on the original question. People that live with mental health issues have a responsibility to themselves And others to get the help they need. There is No psychiatric condition that would justify the type of behavior she exhibited. She needs to be held accountable for the assault
Specialj
a year ago
That is next level CRAY. Whatever her long term issues, her short term issues are going to be getting shot. People take baby attacks rather personally. On the other hand, Chicago is now of course totally going down in flames and will have to be abandoned because the end is nigh because the libs. Goddamn baby batting libs.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
update: crazy twat has been captured. [view link]
rattdog
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion