WTF WITH THESE HOW TO GET EXTRAS THREADS?

Wednesday, May 17, 2023 5:09 PM
i noticed that there are 2 of these floating around just now. instead of asking and seeking shortcuts how about shut off your pc/phone, head off to a club that allows extras and then go from there? a novel idea yeah?

16 comments

Let people ask and learn. Whats the harm? It's like going to the beach without knowing how to swim. You can still have fun but probably not as much. So they are trying to see if someone can offer them floaties.
Lamer
a year ago
There’s a learning curve. I would have saved money early on if someone explained that a stripper saying we would “ have a lot of fun in VIP” didn’t mean what I thought it did.
mark94
a year ago
If one is has bern on TUSCL a week or 2, all it takes is reading some reviews to know the deal - I can see not having a clue if one has never had access to TUSCL, but o/w a lot of people just want every bit of info handed to them w/o doing any work themselves. e.g. countless times I see PLs come on here asking for info about a club or area they plan to visit - they get the info and never bother to write a review and give back to the site - i.e. lots of free-riders on this site not even counting all the ones writing fake reviews/articles to just freeload.
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
There's a learning curve, both in terms of not getting ripped off and not pissing off the dancers. It's valid for a new guy to want to get it right sooner than later. Also, it's on topic. Would you prefer that Dave Anderson create more threads about sentimental songs, incels, or having a hypothetical 6 months to live?
Call.Me.Ishmael
a year ago
i guess some want a shortcut to bliss.
Jascoi
a year ago
Billy Joel tickets for everyone!!!!!
shailynn
a year ago
Frank Sanatra preforming in charlotte
Specialj
a year ago
for those men out there looking for the ultimate challenge regarding extras: -billy joel is still performing monthly shows at madison square garden. -or you just might find a frank sinatra impersonator singing at some city that has a restaurant called the copacabana. best of luck
rattdog
a year ago
What really gets me is the arrogance of some motherfucker whose first-ever post is like "tell me the secret to getting laid in a strip club". Imagine you're visiting a city for the first time and need directions. A normal person might say, "Excuse me sir, could you please help me find the museum?" But one of these dirt bags would hand someone a pen and say, "Hey, I need directions. Write 'em down!"
misterorange
a year ago
Why else would anyone come to tuscl with a question? It's not like you need help figuring out where there are naked women, google maps tells you that. I think we are either too protective of useful advice, or else don't know and are just clapping back out of habit.
drewcareypnw
a year ago
I think of TUSCL like a mentoring program. If some noob would like the elders to impart wisdom upon him, at least bring me a fuckin cup of coffee first you dipshit. Lol.
misterorange
a year ago
Usually after the first dance they offer an extra. Only thing its expensive. $150 + hj/ bj or 250+ fs
Stripper-rapper420
a year ago
Long before I joined TUSCL, I would visit clubs without any prior knowledge and get lap-dances for $20. Anything above that, and I kinda guessed it meant extras. If a dancer asks for $100 or more, chances are she's not gonna show you her stamp collection, she's gonna show you what that mouth and pussy can do. Just follow your gut instinct and most of the time it will work out. There was only one occasion where I took a dancer to VIP and she would not fuck. Maybe she got nervous or something. I already had my dick out ready to go but she refused. So I just asked for a handjob and she reluctantly agreed. Most expensive handy I've ever gotten.
Mike Rotch
a year ago
I find the "advice" threads to just be low key trolling. For those of us who strip clubbed pre-internet, we were real men of genius apparently because we were able to explore and discover all on our own without any advice. We now live in a world where grown men need advice on paying for sex. Pretty simple: give her money, receive sex. The parallel would be give cashier money, take home groceries.
skibum609
a year ago
tuscl: the online book on stripclubs for newbie dummies
rattdog
a year ago
They aren't trolling. These dudes literally don't get it and don't understand why they aren't getting offers. Hint, it's because they don't like you.
Nixur68
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion