A good time at Goldentime

Thursday, May 25, 2023 7:15 AM
I left Budapest behind and took the train to Vienna—2.5 hour trip for under $50. As soon as I had checked into my hotel, I headed for the Vienna Opera. Just kidding. I went to Goldentime. Goldentime is an FKK sauna club, or in other words a brothel. I hadn’t been there since before Covid. The entrance fee has increased to €95. Boo hiss. But the girls are still lovely and walk around naked I’ve never seen a strip club lineup as good as they are. I spent €100 on girl number one, €150 on girl number two, and €200 on girl number three. BBBJ and covered full service. One euro is approximately US$1.08. I spent about what I usually spend in a US strip club and got much better value.

15 comments

When I grow up, I want to be jackslash!
twentyfive
a year ago
The only guy who LIVES in Detroit and travels to Europe to have sex! Lol
shailynn
a year ago
Does the club take a cut of what you give the woman, or is it all for her? Where do you do the deed, how much privacy?
ilbbaicnl
a year ago
The girls keep all of the money that you pay them. They pay the club to work there. The club has a bar area inside and a swimming pool on the outside. Surrounding the inside bar are bedrooms, which are completely private. You go with the girl into a bedroom and then pay her after you come out.
jackslash
a year ago
Last time I was there (admittedly eight years ago) it was 60 for a standard session, which was CBJ and CFS, and BBBJ/CIM was 60 extra. Given that you spent very different amounts for each girl I was wondering if there is a standard price anymore?
caseyx
a year ago
Prices have gone up. The first girl told me that €100 was the basic price for BBBJ and covered full service. However, the second girl said €150 for the same thing. The third girl wanted €200 for a girlfriend experience. €200 does get you more affection. All these prices are a bargain compared to what I pay in Detroit strip clubs.
jackslash
a year ago
At FKK Sharks in Germany, prices haven't changed since pre-pandemic (from reviews). Perhaps Austria is different. It seems like at most clubs, girls set their own prices, even above the "going rate."
Tetradon
a year ago
I think it was more like the girl saying to herself “if I gotta fuck jackslash I’m charging his ass an extra 100.”
shailynn
a year ago
I want to recommend train travel in Europe. It often takes less time to go between cities by train than to fly. You don’t have to travel from the city centers to the airport and you don’t need to arrive early and go through security. You can bring anything you want onto the train, such as snacks and water and your suitcases. I saw a couple people bring their bicycles onto the train. Try to convince Delta to let you do that.
jackslash
a year ago
These girls often take multiple dicks per day (obviously) - thus they rather/prefer-to not get worn-out from it - my sources tell me that the girls are charging by-the-inch and thus Jackslash's higher fee - it all comes down to dick-economic$
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
I assume if I went there I'd be charged the econmy-package
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
"... I want to recommend train travel in Europe. It often takes less time to go between cities by train than to fly ..." I recently read France was banning short commercial flights b/w cities in order to cut-down on pollution - would not be surprised if other EU countries follow-suit
Papi_Chulo
a year ago
Someday ............................
Warrior15
a year ago
Take a look at this if you want to further understand what jackslash experienced : [view link]
Warrior15
a year ago
@jackslash Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D Good Times, Good Times.
CJKent_band
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion