Booby Trap On The River
3615 NW S River Dr Miami, FL 33142

Is there a reason this community doesn’t post often when it comes to this club?

Tuesday, June 20, 2023 1:54 AM
Booby Trap On The River is widely considered to be one of the most popular clubs in Miami. Tons of celebrities and tourists frequently visit yet you don’t see as many discussion posts or reviews happening. Is there a reason why? Are there tons of scammers here in comparison to the other clubs? Do they not deliver on what promise in the VIP? Are the girls often not attractive?Is it too expensive? I have seen that they sometimes give out free lunch and they give free entry from 12pm - 7pm. Most tourists and celebrities often go on and on about how they enjoyed the place and of course I know I shouldn’t compare myself to a celebrity because of course the club is going to do everything in their power to make them satisfied. But I guess it’s just a bit shocking to not see as many reviews as Vivide in Atlanta when Booby Trap is more definitely more popular. I want to try out this club soon but I feel like the reviews might be outdated since a lot can change in 4-5 months. Any comments as to why this club doesn’t see much traffic on here?

8 comments

Tourists who rarely visit strip clubs aren't the diehard PLs that frequent TUSCL, and I imagine celebrities have better things to do than read/post reviews on TUSCL. The mere fact that the club is frequented by tourists and celebrities is enough to keep me away from that club.
funonthaside
a year ago
Why don't you make a visit and post a review??
Electronman
a year ago
It's a tourist trap, so no one cares about going. Who gives a shit about famous people.
skibum609
a year ago
I haven't been in a while, 6+ months. But I think the previous comments captured the jist of the reason this place doesn't get reviews. It's a tourist trap & night club more than it is a typical strip club. As such, it doesn't get a lot of attention from typical TUSCL patrons who are into strip clubs more than night clubs. It's a similar reason why E11ven doesn't get a lot of reviews. Answer your direct questions to the best of my knowledge: Does it have a higher than average amount of scammer/ROB's: When compared to similar clubs in Miami, maybe slightly higher, depends which clubs you're comparing it too. Every stripper in the popular clubs in Miami will take advantage of a mark if they see an opportunity. Do they not deliver: Can't comment on that one, I've done too few rooms here & too long ago to have a good sample size. Are they not hot: IMO, they aren't. They're a lot of thick & fake girls, some love that shit and think it's full of 10's. Others like me don't, and think it's full of 6's. Time wise, in my limited experience this place is dead from 6am-9pm and doesn't really get any customers till after 10pm with the peak being well after midnight. Like others have said, if you wanna go, good luck. Leave us a review after. My advice is to be prepared to bail out and try Bella's or Erotica, although I don't think either of those have a day shift.
Dolfan
a year ago
Another way of looking at it is geographic / demographic. I am a Miami native, who has been frequenting strip clubs regularly for the last 20 years, but I have never been to this club. It’s not even on my radar.
iknowbetter
a year ago
@Dolfan Thank you so much for the descriptive review! I have seen on the Instagram that the girls they post are often a bit plump so I wouldn’t be shocked if your other comments were on point (however I do think they look good). Also good to hear that this club doesn’t have a bad rep for scammers but more or less the same with the other clubs. If I go, I will be sure to leave a review! Thanks again!
tjack128
a year ago
I'm not saying there aren't scammers there. I'm just saying BT OTR doesn't have a rep for them that's any worse than Tootsies, Madonna, or any of the other Tourist Trap clubs in Miami.
Dolfan
a year ago
Any club that is popular with tourists, social media influences and celebrities is unlikely to be popular with frequent strip club customers. Those type of clubs are a lot like some of the restaurants that are popular with the same tourists, social media influences and celebrities but not popular with locals in general. These type of places are great at selling the sizzle but the quality often doesn't live up to the hype.
whodey
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion