Is (just) making out obsolete?

Friday, July 14, 2023 3:10 AM
When I was a teenager (and dinosaurs roamed the earth), making out, without then proceeding to fucking/oral was still a thing. If you weren't in one of the more prison-bound cliques, you could be "going with" someone, only making out, and not be considered a total prude/loser. (But zero bragging rights after middle school.) I think maybe that's typical among boomers? I was most def among the beta males, with feeble chances of going "all the way". But I wasn't consumed with envy. From what I could see, doing the full monty, more often than not, involved a shit ton of drama and greasiness. (Even more that what's typical with teenagers.) I think this is a big part of why a no extras lap dance doesn't seem pathetic to me. I'm wondering if this is a factor in the apparent decline of classic clubs with no extras lap dances. More and more of us boomer dudes are either dead, or playing nice low-T games of shuffleboard. So surviving clubs are turning into de facto legalized bordellos. Or more generic night clubs, where throwing singles at strippers is just an additional option for conspicuous consumption.

7 comments

Spin the bottle was the best part of 7th and 8th grade parties and at least in my area/era it continued on, even after lost virginity in my freshman year. Kissing was the best then and it still is. No extras clubs can still survive. Rhode Island Dolls survives. Sometimes up, sometimes down, but not extras. Last Friday was Desires, today is Rhode Island Dolls for a no extras, but lots of kissing rooms. Plus they are in an up phase so they are loaded with super young girls, who are wicked hot. I like both equally. Never understood why one was better than the other. The idea that 15 minutes of sex, in a small area in a club is better than real sex, which should take way longer and be 2-way interactive is mind boggling. To be fair I would avoid extras this week anyway because we're going to a swingers hotel take over and I need every bullet for that.
skibum609
10 months ago
Yeah, I would like to find more dancers who like to/are willing to make out. I've had a few along the way and they made the most memorable experiences to me.
loper
10 months ago
Yeah a lap dance is generally not typical making out. First base is skipped.
ilbbaicnl
10 months ago
skibum, who are the best RI dolls at making out?
sfrsox
10 months ago
Agreed, but would probably cost me a lot more. I’d be willing to go back multiple times with different dancers if that option was on the table.
Dtuscl
10 months ago
I enjoy them making out with my dick but am reluctant to kiss them on the lips unless I know I am their first customer of the day. :)
shadowcat
10 months ago
It is very rare for a dancer to kiss me lips during a dance, but when they do, it turns me on. It's kind of like eating a forbidden fruit.
lapdanceking82
10 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion