Tinder

Monday, July 17, 2023 5:57 PM
So I finally tried this Tinder thing to hunt for men that wanna be beat up and used as a footstool. I was actually wildly popular, but then I got banned. How do yall avoid bans on these dating apps? I want a man I can hit, call a stupid slut, use as a footstool, and as free labor. Come on help me out guys.

22 comments

😃
uniquename
10 months ago
Muddy
10 months ago
@bla… I will play along and comment on your discussion. The solution is simple follow these steps: 1.Appeal 2.Create a new account 3.Make use of new data & pictures 4.Use a new phone number 5.Create a new Google account
CJKent_band
10 months ago
i'm sure they're a bunch of guys that want to be treated like piles of shit over at seeking. hell you probably could arrange to meet 5 of them in one shot and they'll all pay you real well too.
rattdog
10 months ago
I’m guessing following the rules avoids a ban. I had one a long time ago. You just need to set up a new burner phone number and email account. Then follow the rules.
londonguy
10 months ago
I’m guessing that Blah blah is just having a bit of fun at our expense LOL
twentyfive
10 months ago
Well I mean I like to hit men. I also need free moving labor in the near future moving somewhere bit bigger
blahblahblah23
10 months ago
^^ u should ask 2 bits what he likes, than follow his manuscript for moronic behavior. Or just read his posts and then use AI to search for common traits on tinder. That’ll get you there fast.
Mate27
10 months ago
Who is 2 bits again?
blahblahblah23
10 months ago
I'm sure you could find some "free" labor from some guys here that would be willing to help you move. It wouldn't cost a dime as long as you are willing to trade what they want in exchange for their labor. You could probably even find guys that like to be abused by a beautiful woman, there's guys here with all kinds of kinks so I sure that one is well represented.
whodey
10 months ago
You are on the wrong app. Try fetlife. You will have more sub dudes than you could ever want.
drewcareypnw
10 months ago
Tinder for that?? Loool I don't know if that'd work, tinder is old AF anyway like 2016 when everyone was big about it now probably not. Just go to strip club as customer and talk to other guys they might be down after all they're there for the girls and your a girl yourself
Dustyhawkins
10 months ago
You're telling me if I go on fetlife I can have free moving labor and footstools and foot massage/neck massage slaves galore??? Is this an app for the phone? I thought it was some kinda forum or something
blahblahblah23
10 months ago
Bla: yeah I think so. Those fucker like getting abused. Here is their "app" [view link] Let us know how it goes.
drewcareypnw
10 months ago
Try FetLife
JamesSD
10 months ago
Ok I am taking the advice about fetlife tho haven't got around to an account on there. So apparently I was unbanned on Tinder?? but like men's desperation on there is insane. It is kinda funny, but scary at the same time. And like some of these are hot dudes that are ripped to shreds being all desperate. Fucking hilarious!!! 🍿
blahblahblah23
10 months ago
I did get offered moving help from a few dudes 🤣
blahblahblah23
10 months ago
blah. I'll bet the shreaded guys are posting fake pictures. they probably actually look like me.
Jascoi
10 months ago
Maybe so? Idfk I haven't met any of them.
blahblahblah23
10 months ago
They’re desperate to fuck, not for a relationship.
Mate27
10 months ago
I am not trying to have a relationship or fuck for free no strings attached. I want free moving labor and do shit for free when I'm not busy. LOL
blahblahblah23
10 months ago
and I ended up deleting this stupid thing cuz tho they unbanned my ass it was glitching pretty hard and being weird. plus the dudes there are weird. why would i have sex for free with total strangers?? that's insane.
blahblahblah23
10 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion