Credit where credit's due

Friday, August 4, 2023 12:30 AM
Can't hurt to pick a lawyer with a killer rack: [view link]

14 comments

Not bad, she's cute too.
TheeOSU
9 months ago
Yes, it can. I once picked a project manager with a killer rack. The scenery was great, but the rest was a complete goatfuck.
gammanu95
9 months ago
Trump does not hire ugly women. His whole female staff is a 7up show.
Array
9 months ago
Yeah Array I hear Sidney Powell is feature dancing now. And I can't even think about Betsy DeVos without creaming.
ilbbaicnl
9 months ago
Ditto - I saw this clip too.
mogul1985
9 months ago
Alina "Headlights" Habba may prove to be a decent lawyer, but the issue for TrumpWorld here is that the judge assigned to this case is a D.C.-based Obama appointee. Headlights and her team will have their work cut out for them.
LapHunt
9 months ago
She's an objectively bad lawyer but she does look great
Manuellabore
9 months ago
She (among other Trump lawyers) has been fined by a court for making frivolous arguments. But we don't know if these lawyers told Trump the arguments had a snowball's chance in hell, and he made it worth their while to risk being fined. She seems very competent to me in the video. But my judgement is known to be rack-clouded.
ilbbaicnl
9 months ago
II suspect that her rack is the main reason he hired her. From what I've read, her legal talent is questionable.
Rob1115
9 months ago
Lawyers are advocates. Suppose you tell your client they have no case, but they tell you to present the best one you can. You could argue both that a good lawyer would withdraw to protect their rep, or harm their rep to do their duty as an advocate. Older white guys tend to NOT hire women with nice racks, assuming they're dumb. I find it believable Trump is not sexist. His bad treatment of women seems consistent with his bad treatment of anybody who won't give him what he wants.
ilbbaicnl
9 months ago
Dershowitz has represented Trump. The OJ Dream Team Dershowitz.
ilbbaicnl
9 months ago
Yeah she’s hot af
Muddy
9 months ago
Alina "Headlights" Habba: "You Don't Have To Prep Much When You've Done Nothing Wrong" Wonder how that'll go over as a defense.
LapHunt
9 months ago
Yup, and don't forget this smokeshow: https://www.google.com/search?q=hope+hicks+hot&sca_esv=561932315&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjh5JHTyImBAxUlJkQIHcyHDkcQ_AUIBigB&biw=1280&bih=632
Longball300
9 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion