CAN I HAVE A SODA? CALI 7-ELEVEN

Friday, August 4, 2023 2:17 PM
the way this guy acted in the store reeks of self-entitlement. after the flogging he asks if can he have a soda. now if only that sikh could dish some of that out to both the mayor and governor then maybe then there would be some hope of bettering cali. [view link]

11 comments

That is fucking hilarious. I don't know how the guy even stood up after taking all those hits to the shin bones. "Can I get a soda?" Lol
misterorange
9 months ago
This video needs some Ray Charles at the end. [view link]
mike710
9 months ago
Just in the store clerks are being 'investigated" for the caning. Only in America!
clubdude
9 months ago
Holy crap, that’s some security system! Maybe all those stores leaving San Francisco just need a few Cane & Turban guards. But yeah, in the CA utopia those self-employed clerks will pay the price for resisting “redistribution of wealth” by a disadvantaged group member who is merely manifesting the impacts of living in this slavery-exploiting hellhole America. A few hundred packs of cigs is a low price to pay in reparations! It’s like that small businessman in SF now facing charges for water spraying the homeless woman yelling at him for cleaning her shit off his business’ sidewalk. Madness.
RiskA
9 months ago
It is madness. This is another example of how individuals are forced to take the law into their own hands when the government refuses to enforce law and order. They used nonlethal means to stop a theft and strongly deter the thief from attempting second one. Instead of punishing the thief, who was on video, they will punish the store owners for defending their livelihood Let them come to Florida (the shopkeepers). I like Sikhs. They are not the most attractive people, but they are clean, quiet, hard workers, and good neighbors. When they do have an attractive female-rare as it is- she is usually a complete smokeshow. Let the thugs and criminals have New York, IL, and Cali.
gammanu95
9 months ago
Sadly, those guys will rot in prison for years, while the thief continues to victimize stores. Let's hope it goes to a jury trial, as that would like lead to an acquittal of the 7-11 guys.
funonthaside
9 months ago
I guess you can beat that with a stick......
ATACdawg
9 months ago
and the guy couldn't wait for the huge distribution of ansestor slave money?
Jascoi
9 months ago
the asshole that played the "victim" in the 7-eleven could have ended it with a funny request on the way out. instead of asking for a soda he should have, "hey man, can i have a smoke?" the asshole may never had the makings of a varsity athlete but could have had the potential to be a half-ass comedian.
rattdog
9 months ago
It was pretty athletic the way he blocked 80% of those cane smacks with his trainers! Only the relentless fitness of the batsman wore him down. I think this portrays a new mixed martial art: I’d watch it!
RiskA
9 months ago
Lmao. Yes RiskA. These guy should just make videos of thieves getting the corporal punishment the thieves parents should have given them and post them. I would subscribe.
StripClubXpert
9 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion