Vivide (V Live)
1271 Marietta Blvd NW Atlanta, GA 30318

Recommend Mia

Sunday, August 27, 2023 12:32 AM
Cuban, light complexion, toned thicc. Based on facial resemblance, she could pass for Anne Hathaway's little sister. Friendly and chill. She seems to work regularly on Saturdays, gets there around 3:30PM. (But she said she won't be there 9/2.) Her English isn't totally fluent but decent. She offered VIP, but I've only done by-the-song couch dances with her.

3 comments

Most smarter people get their number, and they know how to contact their favs. What stops you from doing this? Just ask them if they want to be in touch.
stainglass
9 months ago
Wha? No, I would not ask for a dancer's number except from her. The #2 point of this website is sharing experiences (in ways that don't f up anyone's real life) for the common benefit. The #1 point being demonstrating how far up your ass you've got that stick. A great thing about ATL is, you can just show up at a good club, and find dancers that you like. No need to DM to see who's working. I get worn out by the ups and downs in the lives of twenty-somethings who come from broke or messed up families. Easier to keep things less personal with no DMing.
ilbbaicnl
9 months ago
I was there a week ago. And OMG the Latin women.. One that kept asking me to go VIP, but there was another green bikini. I didn't get her name but she was lactating and I am so turned on by that. I think she was to and would squirt some milk in my mouth.
MrBater2010
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion