Budget hotels in Vegas

Wednesday, September 13, 2023 10:00 PM
They save you money in more ways than one. [view link]

5 comments

I think the last time I stayed in Vegas was at Golden Nugget on Fremont Street. that was I think 9 years ago.
Jascoi
8 months ago
So the 21 year old who looks 37 will give you a better rate.
ilbbaicnl
8 months ago
The one in the white was not as good looking as the other one (by a lot in my opinion); but damn she had some huge cans. Hopefully those implants looked ok and not all messed up. The guy who paid her 2500-i think that was for each day right? Not a package deal for the 6 days. Crazy money. And to take her to a wedding....the wedding party had to know what's up! If the guy is that loaded and can't get a date, that's pretty crazy. Probably would have been better off just going alone and trying his luck there.
Heellover
8 months ago
For one thing, sex workers tend to exaggerate about what they've made. It would generally hurt them in negotiations if they didn't. Sex workers love Vegas for the relatively high frequency of "don't normally do this" PLs. These PLs tend to feel conflicted about P2P for various reasons, limited opportunity begin a prominent one. It you've been pinning for it for months or years, and not thinking about budgeting for it on a regular basis, you're much much less rate conscious.
ilbbaicnl
8 months ago
Agree with above post, especially about the part of exaggerations of negotiations/earnings. Plus she had to know there were cameras around so she wasn't going to say her biggest take home was a couple hundred bucks! And I could see the workers in Vegas making incredible money. Booze, slots (especially if the guy wins something), vacation/special event mentality etc. Thanks for posting that btw. It was a fun -and funny watch (the beginning) for sure.
Heellover
8 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion