OT: Tik Tok Boobs

Sunday, September 24, 2023 1:07 AM
I don't actually use Tik Tok. But, for whatever reason, Youtube and Facebook have decided it's their mission to pass along Tik Tok videos. Many of which (at least in my feed, for some strange reason) are boob and booty display videos. Whenever it's a woman with large, shapely boobs, but she only appears from the waist up, I drive myself nuts wondering if she's actually a BBW (which is not my kink). Why can't I just assume she isn't, and just enjoy her boobs? What's wrong with me? (Let's try to keep answers within the scope of this thread.)

7 comments

Lol, does YouTube and Facebook have your advertising correctly calibrated?
ulitimate1
8 months ago
@ultimate since I don't know, that probably means the answer is no. But their not adds for Tik Tok. The ones on Facebook are called "reels". I guess maybe individual users repost videos from Tik Tok. But I get many on FB from people without friending or following them.
ilbbaicnl
8 months ago
Lol, I guess I'm asking if you are a boob and booty guy and if YT and FB knows what to show ya. I don't know if I like it better when they get it right and I don't have to do much work to find stuff or if they get it wrong and I know the ad algorithm just doesn't me.
ulitimate1
8 months ago
I tried to limit my 'likes' to the photos and videos of a girls I really like. and the ads don't make any sense to me. I'm not the market they want.
Jascoi
8 months ago
I get both T&A. So, accurate.
ilbbaicnl
8 months ago
God Bless the Facebook algorithms. They figured out I like volleyball butts
motorhead
8 months ago
It really depends on the circumstances of your personal life, but if your private activities and tastes start to bleed into your public / personal social medias, then you might want to do more to digitally separate those things.
Call.Me.Ishmael
8 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion