Big Mac = Icee ?

Wednesday, September 27, 2023 12:33 AM
I think they gotta be second cousins at least. Unhealthy food as a handle, perhaps that's a tip-off. So far Big Mac's posts have been the "you're all johns and hookers" type. But there was one that looked like PUA flexing.

39 comments

What is PUA flexing?
FLAP3000
8 months ago
PUA - pick up artist?
uniquename
8 months ago
I thought all heterosexual men were “PUA” - no? Don’t we all flirt with and attempt to pick up women? What am I missing??
FLAP3000
8 months ago
Of course he's Icee.
Call.Me.Ishmael
8 months ago
I hope I never get to that point ever. I don’t pay for extras typically, and often get much further with dancers as a result. It’s almost as if they admire men that don’t have that mindset.
FLAP3000
8 months ago
Sure he is. Founder tossed him in February - the same time Big Mac created his account, although he’s been waiting until now to resurface
motorhead
8 months ago
PUA is a specific reference to the pickup artist subculture that came up (and subsequently collapsed... mostly) in the early/mid 1990s. Neil Strauss wrote a book about it. It's pretty goofy stuff.
Call.Me.Ishmael
8 months ago
Oh…as far as memorizing lines and all that bullshit?? Yeah, that’s pretty lame. I definitely will try to pick up women wherever I am if the situation allows me to. I’m not running across two lanes of traffic, or interrupting a chick on the treadmill at the gym or going out of my way - but nothing wrong with a smile and a flirt here and there.
FLAP3000
8 months ago
Icee is/was/and always will be the biggest douche bag on earth. Big Mac might be Icee, or just shooting for Icee's crown. I seriously doubt that Icee was and is the only douchebag on earth. You go douchebag. Oops I mean you go Big Mac.
skibum609
8 months ago
I don’t remember Icee as much as desertscab, ThirdEye and the San Jose dude. I remember seeing his comments a lot but honestly cannot remember if I was annoyed by them as much as some of the other trolls that have graced this place.
FLAP3000
8 months ago
@BM you objectify them in not respecting boundaries they choose for themselves. Most women choose to never give lap dances. Some women choose to do extras. One is not inherently more objectifying than the other.
ilbbaicnl
8 months ago
I honestly don't know who the hell this Icee person was/is. I must have had that name ignore or maybe just didn't feed him like so many on here do.
shadowcat
8 months ago
@BM my current #1 fav is Cuban, I've been spending North of $500 with her per week, just on straight-up lap dances. But she often keeps me waiting, while she goes to VIP with others. I assume it's because she can make the same money more quickly with them, probably by doing extras. A PL who doesn't do extras is only preferable to dancers who don't do extras.
ilbbaicnl
8 months ago
Yes of course he is icee.
drewcareypnw
8 months ago
Welp, it was fun while it lasted.
datinman
8 months ago
It stands to reason that dancers who don't do extras like having customers around who don't ask for extras (whether because it isn't in line with their morals, or they "have an ego", are too broke, or whatever), because those guys are going to be the non-extra dancer's customer base. I doubt dancers who are open to extras are going to prefer spending time with guys who don't ask for extras unless those guys are tipping the equivalent of what the dancer gets for extras. This isn't a hobby or a social activity for the dancers.
Manuellabore
8 months ago
yes, he's icee. so let's just fucking mute and ignore him, too.
gammanu95
8 months ago
Watching him pretend his posts of today aren'r exactly the same as 2 years ago, word for word many of the times, is pretty fucking hysterical. How impotent must one be to not even be able to pretend to be a different person on an anonymous site. Proving once again that the best thing to happen to America would be a huge earthquake that shears off California and sinks the state with all inhabitants into the pacific with no survivors.
skibum609
8 months ago
^Founder, and I am sure the server TUSCL exists on, is in CA. Just sayin'.
gammanu95
8 months ago
I am Spartacus.
Mate27
8 months ago
If founder still had most ignored in the top 40 lists, I bet he'd already be on it. Doing my part.
gSteph
8 months ago
I hated Icee because he used emoticons.
skibum609
8 months ago
Everyone hates icee because he's a fool and a troll. He doesn't go to strip clubs, doesn't fuck strippers, and doesn't give a shit about community on tuscl. He literally comes here to provoke people and be a dick. What he says doesn't make sense unless you are some 19 year drug addled stripper. The new guys will see it if this latest incarnation sticks around. There is a silver lining though: when Founder got made enough to kick icee off last time, not only did he get banned, he also got his comments deleted, AND got his handle renamed to "ICEE Loco (asshole)" https://app.tuscl.net/member/693878 with tagline "I'm a fucking loser", which is pretty much the worst you can get on tuscl. Even lunatics like SJG and Desert Scrub just got banned, but icee got banned and then mocked by an administrator who goes to great lengths (some would say too far) to tolerate everyone. I'm pretty sure he laid low for so long because he was humiliated.
drewcareypnw
8 months ago
^ I’ve been staying out of this because it’s futile to have a discussion with an idiot. BM is an appropriate handle for the piece of shit formerly known as icee, and just to make a single point, if founder doesn’t ban you, founders a bigger idiot than you are. One other thing icee, you’re not smart enough to give me a taste of anything, you’re a drug addicted psychopath, pretty stupid on your part to pick a fight with your betters. You lose again.
twentyfive
8 months ago
@25 a BM, exactly. Icees so stupid he made up a name with the same acronym as Bowel Movement. Lol try again icee, think harder this time.
drewcareypnw
8 months ago
Looks like founder flushed the BM Thanks founder
twentyfive
8 months ago
Wow, that didn’t take long. Wonder if founder noticed or someone sent him at PM. good for founder. I always expected Icee and SJG and maybe even DS would resurface someday - but Icee was so obvious. As I pointed out the account was created about the same time he was banned. He posted about being an expert in LV. He liked using emoticons. And his posts so similar to before
motorhead
8 months ago
I appreciate that founder has drawn a line in the sand, so to speak. Though it's not uncommon for conflict to happen here, this place is better when it doesn't provide a platform for those who created turmoil purely for the sake of turmoil.
Call.Me.Ishmael
8 months ago
Totally agree with 25, cmi, and motorhead. Thank you founder for taking a stand. We don't all agree or even get along, but we're all here to be a part of this not to knock it down. Fuck icee and his ilk.
drewcareypnw
8 months ago
Despite beefing with more than a few there's no one here I wouldn't get high or pound some beers with.
skibum609
8 months ago
I'll add this: when someone gets not only banned, but ERASED from tuscl it sends two key messages: 1. the banned member's contribution has no value. I.E. the value is so low that we are better off deleting it than leaving it lying around. Consider all the silly barely intelligible reviews that get approved and sit around for years, all the repetitive discussions of "what constitutes extras", "should we name dancers", "do you like blonds or brunettes" that sit around for years, and the crappy "you're a racist / no YOU'RE a racist" threads with the same longevity. Yet the deleted poster's content has less value than any of these. DAMN that is harsh. 2. All the time the banned user spent on tuscl was wasted. I.E. all the writing of posts, arguing, winning or losing a fight, pontificating, points gotten across or scored, etc. was for nothing, because it's all gone. Even the time they spent signing up, picking a name, and adding a photo was wasted: A 100% waste of their time. The next time they go to set up an account, they will be thinking "this is a waste of time". And not in the "this is a fun way to blow my time, who cares" sense, but in the "every single thing I am doing right now is a waste of my time, it will be gone shortly, I could literally be doing anything else and my time would have been better spent". Again HARSH. Have fun contemplating your irrelevance, iceebm. Let's see how many more times you come back just to get shut down. 🤡
drewcareypnw
8 months ago
I wonder if ChatGPT scanned TUSCL discussions. Maybe Icee's posts so damaged ChatGPTs neural nets that it...became Big Mac.
ilbbaicnl
8 months ago
Lol, when I saw our former resident wanna be chicano fentanyl dealin hoe whispering playa moved back in I decided to wait and see how it played out before engaging him. I'm actually glad that I didn't have to get to the point of engaging him. Regarding the sjcreep, I keep seeing posts of him being band, he wasn't band, he lost his library access and hopefully won't find internet access elsewhere. Now if a certain homo, 'cj', was to suddenly disappear, it would be Christmas in September! hoorah
TheeOSU
8 months ago
Edit: or the creep is dead, in jail, or an institution.
TheeOSU
8 months ago
^ Correct. SJG's profile is still there and it's not locked down. He was never banned. He just stopped posting for whatever reason. As with anyone else with an obvious mental illness, I hope that he's getting the proper care and supervision that he requires. But I'm 100% okay with him not being here.
Call.Me.Ishmael
8 months ago
Not even a week of active posting and she got deleted completely. And after months of lying in wait after her last account got locked (and mocked...by founder), she uses a sleeper account that she created back in February to return. I know we all like TUSCL, but this is some obsessive shit n' shit. Makes me think she's going to come back again and put up with more trolling and embarrassment, just so she can have those moments where she elevates herself above PLs that pay hookers for sex. She needs this in her life, clearly, and it's going to take more than just founder's deletions to keep her away. I used to think san_jose_guy was the looniest online persona I've ever encountered, but not anymore.
SirLapdancealot
8 months ago
On the day Big.Mac/Icee got deleted from here, he popped up on r/stripclubs. The results have been entirely anti-climactic. To SirLap's point, I really struggle with how someone can come to a strip club forum be so obsessed by something other than hot strippers.
Call.Me.Ishmael
8 months ago
The irony is that PaulDrake started that reddit sub because of TUSCL trolls like her. She's gonna need to be on her best behavior over there. I think she is obsessed with hot strippers. She's just more obsessed with making sure everyone knows that she's not a PL or trick. (LOL even though she coerces sex workers into her "relationships" with money and drugs and can only get "dates" junkies.)
SirLapdancealot
8 months ago
^^^*with* junkies
SirLapdancealot
8 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion