Anchor Tattoo

Sunday, October 1, 2023 10:33 AM
I recently noticed a fav Cuban stripper has an anchor tattoo on her upper arm. I asked her if she had been in the Cuban Navy. She said no.

15 comments

maybe she was Popeye before the sex change.
Jascoi
8 months ago
I imagine she was trying to be clever…saying she is steady and calm even in the midst of a storm. But like most decisions made by strippers, it wasn’t very well thought out. An anchor attached to a girl would pull her down to the bottom
motorhead
8 months ago
Never been a fan of tattoos but what ever happened to females getting the little ankle tattoos or something small on their hip or even tramp stamps? Now many women are getting these monstrosities on thee forearms
shailynn
8 months ago
She had a baby in the U.S. making it a citizen and now immigration won’t deport mom and separate mom and child= anchor baby. Staying in the U.S. is hitting life’s lottery.
Heaven-sent
8 months ago
@Jascoi you wouldn't think that if you saw her, clearly God's handiwork.
ilbbaicnl
8 months ago
^"She had a baby in the U.S. making it a citizen..." The 14thA on-soil birth-right needs to change. At a minimum one (DNA proof) parent must be a legal American Citizen. Over 400,000 Anchors were born in the USA in 2021. This provides the chain migration hook the families seek. Now, look at how many illegals the past 3 years (and PLENTY more to come over the next 2 years) have had and will have Anchors in the USA. The numbers of illegals widely varies, however it is safe to assume by the time the border tsunami slows over 10M will have entered the USA, and many will have babies. This is a long run game.
mogul1985
8 months ago
Sign that you're a mega-MAGA-moron: You foam at the mouth because someone uses a legal loophole to make their kid a US citizen. But you say nothing about people who use and lobby to create legal loopholes (cough cough Trump cough cough) so they can skip out on paying even an average rate of income tax.
ilbbaicnl
8 months ago
@ilbbaicnl: Too fucking true.
georgmicrodong
7 months ago
All we need is a law that states that once caught here illegally you lose your right to return under any circumstances and the problem will be solved. In the short term make it illegal for any non-citizen to get a cent from the public trough. No one who comes here illegally is anything other than a scumbag leech.
skibum609
7 months ago
Politics aside, stricter immigration laws (or stricter enforcement of existing) would literally be the end of strip clubs. I’m in favor of granting immediate citizenship to any smoking hot Cubans, or Ukrainians (or any other country that supplies girls to the US stripper industry) who are willing to work in our strip clubs and offer the services we all enjoy. And like a night club bouncer, I would volunteer to be the one who stands at the border with a laser pointer, identifying which girls get to come in. “ Yes, you… turn around for me, please… now lift up your shirt. Yes, you’re in”.
iknowbetter
7 months ago
“stricter immigration laws (or stricter enforcement of existing) would literally be the end of strip clubs” — This again points out regional differences in clubs. Looks like most of your reviews are in Florida. So that very well be the case. But I could take you to clubs in places like Dayton, OH, Lansing, Flint & Kalamazoo, MI, or Kokomo IN and you won’t find a single immigrant. But I like your idea of granting asylum to Ukrainians!
motorhead
7 months ago
I miss the days when the front of the torso was off limits for tattoos. There's one young cutie with a boob chandelier tattoo that just ruins her for me.
JamesSD
7 months ago
@Motor Good point. You are correct that my strip club experience is almost exclusively in Miami, where an English-speaking stripper is rare. Glad to hear that there are clubs in other parts of the country that are not so immigrant dependent for their talent.
iknowbetter
7 months ago
Let's be real though, the strip club experience in South Florida is 100x better than any small town Midwest club as long as you don't absolutely have to have a non-Hispanic white girl
8TM
7 months ago
Latinas are great!!!
Jascoi
7 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion