Lap dance upper body work out

Monday, October 2, 2023 7:38 PM
A little kink of mine during lap dances is to light press my fingers into her butt, and giggle it for her. Many strippers find this relaxing, and a good number want you to do it vigorously and for an extended period of time. I'm just wondering, to what degree does this count as an upper body workout? I think it helps with bicep tone, but doesn't do much for the pecs. Is there a risk of Karpal Tunnel Syndrome?

9 comments

Fingering her butt make her laugh?
shadowcat
7 months ago
@sc stay on topic please.
ilbbaicnl
7 months ago
Dictionary Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more gig·gle /ˈɡiɡ(ə)l/ verb laugh lightly in a nervous, affected, or silly manner. "they giggled at some private joke" Similar: titter snigger snicker tee-hee give a half-suppressed laugh chuckle chortle smirk sneer simper noun a light, silly laugh. Similar: titter snigger snicker tee-hee half-suppressed laugh chuckle
shadowcat
7 months ago
When you say you press your fingers into her butt, I assume you mean against the cheeks and not penetration into the hole, right? Otherwise you should certainly tip extra, especially if you do it vigorously for extended periods of time.
whodey
7 months ago
typo, jiggle Maybe I need to clarify, no buttholes were fingered in the making of this thread.
ilbbaicnl
7 months ago
@ilbaicnl Pics and Vid of the jiggle butt or it didn’t happen. :D Good Times, Good Times.
CJKent_band
7 months ago
Oh, a buttocks massage Much more acceptable behavior. Maybe a hand/wrist workout Don't think it quite qualifies as an upper body workout.
gSteph
7 months ago
Doesn't everyone do that in a lap dance?
loper
7 months ago
How would you know loper? Do you look at everyone else's dick in the bathroom too?
ilbbaicnl
7 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion