Blacksplaining needed

Sunday, October 15, 2023 10:58 PM
Recently in the club, I saw a black dude with a cap that said "So MLK Till You Can Malcolm". I think I get the general idea, but is this a meme with more subtle meanings?

17 comments

Like anything in race relations, it’s complicated.
Mate27
7 months ago
This one goes way above my head. Can someone explain?
tuskular
7 months ago
@tuskular I will play along and answer your questions. Martin Luther King Jr. is often portrayed as a nonviolent insider, while Malcolm X is characterized as a by-any-means-necessary political renegade
CJKent_band
7 months ago
Maybe June Cleaver can help here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxQXSfJu8SA
Manuellabore
7 months ago
@Manuel is your theory that both Martin and Malcolm hit that, so she would have insight?
ilbbaicnl
7 months ago
Didn't Malcolm become more lenient in terms of working together towards end end of his life? I mean, before he got assassinated? I could be wrong though.
tuskular
7 months ago
@tuskular To answer your question, Malcom, like any other human being kept growing and his views changed like any other human being as he learns from his experiences. A muslin pilgrimage to Mecca had made Malcom X re-evaluate his beliefs; and know then that some white people are truly sincere, that some truly are capable of being brotherly toward a black man. After that Malcom began to seek common cause with the civil rights movement, to declare himself for objectives — like voting rights — that as a separatist Muslim he had previously thought irrelevant. However Malcom’s commitment to use any means necessary to reach justice for all, never wavered.
CJKent_band
7 months ago
@tusk Malcolm joined the Nation of Islam when he was in prison. He later converted to mainstream Islam, which has no concept of race. He consistently believed Black Americans should convert to Islam, start their own businesses and schools, and not make excuses for criminal behavior to reduce poverty.
ilbbaicnl
7 months ago
Malcolm David Duke X. Great guy, gets a free pass from cowards.
skibum609
7 months ago
@CJKend_Band and @ilbbaicnl, That was very informative and coherent responses. I knew there was something really nice about this forum.
tuskular
7 months ago
Shut the fuck up you racist piece of shit. I hope you get banned. Do you need that “whitesplained”?
FLAP3000
7 months ago
^You want to blow Farrakhan.
skibum609
7 months ago
Nah…too old and wrinkly. But still probably bigger than yours.
FLAP3000
7 months ago
^ perfect for a muslim bitch like you.
skibum609
7 months ago
👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿…. Yeah, anything you say. Coming from an old retired ass simp with wobbly knees. For whatever reason you’ve decided to direct your comments at me. Go back to sucking off illbbaicnl - maybe that’s how your knees got so bad…
FLAP3000
7 months ago
Not retired stupid. I work full-time. My knees are bad because of football, hockey and skiing. Anything else? Oh and I have an IKON pass once again. Wobbly rocks.
skibum609
7 months ago
Yeah, obviously you must have CTE as well since I never said anything to you - yet you waste the time and energy to attack me. Go eat your gun and then get your brains examined.
FLAP3000
7 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion