Best term of endearment

Saturday, October 21, 2023 6:00 PM
I've settled on "goddess". When you say things like sweetie or honey, it can give them the idea they need to lay on the "you're my favorite" SS. "Goddess" shows that you get it that the business model of their occupation requires lots of worshipers. They always get it that I'm a polytheist, without me having to explicitly say it.

24 comments

Why doesn’t this surprise me.
drewcareypnw
7 months ago
I've found that "bitch" works well.
shadowcat
7 months ago
Let's me add another 20. By the way, "WOW "
gSteph
7 months ago
I'm with shadowcat....believe it or not, it actually produces some good results....but, of course, that shouldn't be your opening greeting. Goddess is a bit too simpy. Long gone are the days of me trying to impress strippers with anything other than tips and behavior which is matched to whatever vibe she is giving off. They are there to please us......we aren't there to woo them. I bet that given a choice, many dancers prefer higher tips over endearing names/titles.
funonthaside
7 months ago
^ "we aren't there to woo them"... maybe amend to "we SHOULDNT be there to woo them bc that would be a gross misinterpretation of the basic exchange at play in a strip club" and I would agree with you. Simpy is right.
drewcareypnw
7 months ago
Well that was just a little bit cringy. Man, if I lost "sweetie" or "honey" as generic references I don't know what I'd do 'cause I'll never remember most of these girls' stage names or fake real names. I might have to resort to "hey you" lol.
rickdugan
7 months ago
I just talk to them on the floor. Before going to VIP I ask if they are cool with foot worship which may include massaging, kissing, licking whatever comes up. If she wants anything else massaged she just has to ask. After she agrees to all this she gets the title of Goddess or Princess.
Heaven-sent
7 months ago
Being in my 60s, I would feel simpy if I was afraid of seeming weak to someone under 35, who was no physical threat to me. Or I was so afraid of them, I felt the need to insult them as a means of self-defense. They call me babe, say love ya. It's merely a gesture, but one I return as a courtesy. But I guess you guys will always see me as simpy, since I can't get anal for under $100 like you all can. If nicespice was actually the Goddess of our universe, it would be a much nicer place. Assuming she wouldn't want to make it all like Camden, New Jersey. It's true that women have taken to calling each other bitch. Similar to how black people have taken to calling black men nigger. But, for a white person to use nigger inoffensively, or a man to use bitch inoffensively, would be very very tricky to pull off. For those who have a hateful, predatory attitude towards strippers, if they have any god at all, it's clearly Satan. So, in their case, it would be an insult for them to call anyone goddess.
ilbbaicnl
7 months ago
This seems like a good thread to ask, how much do sex workers charge for jamming a long stick up your ass. Just curious, since having an ass stick seems no fun at all. Unless bitterness, and hating on those who aren't, is your idea of fun.
ilbbaicnl
7 months ago
“ But I guess you guys will always see me as simpy, since I can't get anal for under $100 like you all can.” LOL ok that is pretty funny.
drewcareypnw
7 months ago
Looks like your simp, dusty old ass just wanted to use the word nigger. Fucking keyboard warrior.
FLAP3000
7 months ago
“But, for a white person to use nigger inoffensively, or a man to use bitch inoffensively, would be very very tricky to pull off.” There is no situation where a white person needs to use the N word. None.
Hank Moody
7 months ago
@ilbb Seems like you have it all figured out. Best of luck with your approach.
5footguy
7 months ago
One of my friends swears that 'pumpkin' is the keyword to call a girl.
Jascoi
7 months ago
I've tried that and it's just so awkward for me to say that to a girl because pumpkins are around and fat.
Jascoi
7 months ago
*round*
Jascoi
7 months ago
I thought you were supposed to call gingers pumpkins. So as not to call them gingers.
ilbbaicnl
7 months ago
You are the corniest remaining member on this board. Hopefully you get the desertscrub/Icee treatment soon. This is for you @ilbbaicnl
FLAP3000
7 months ago
I think Papi is cute for me. And for the girls I usually go with Sweetie. Haven't been called Daddy yet but I'm old enough to be most of their grandfathers
Rob1115
7 months ago
I call them by their name.
skibum609
7 months ago
I had one recently ask my name and after I told her she asked if that was my strip club name or real name. I have nothing to hide from anyone in that regard.
shadowcat
7 months ago
Their stage name works for me.
Call.Me.Ishmael
7 months ago
Usually her stage name if we're acquainted but also honey works fine
Specialj
7 months ago
I actually met a dancer yesterday who told me her name was "goddess." So soon after this discussion was posted was ironic. Of course, she was black. She had a really cute face though, and a thick but still decent body. Great tits. No, I never used her stage name to address her.
gammanu95
7 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion