Unexpected question

Sunday, October 22, 2023 11:52 PM
A Cuban strippers asked me if she should call me papi. It felt like a plumber asking if it was OK to show the top of his butt crack.

24 comments

A regular MILF white dancer told me a crazy # of guys want her to call them daddy.
Heaven-sent
7 months ago
Talk to a 100 strippers, you get 100 different stuff --- if you like 'em, deal with the BS, and move on... Make your life simple and everyone's simple as well... It is anticlimatic, if you believe that "a stripper is asking if she should call you papi", and immediately you turn around and posting a message about "what a stripper told" in this forum...
stainglass
7 months ago
While sharing a post-VIP drink, a regular called me "Daddy". I reflexively told her "I'm not your Daddy". Boomer that I am, I looked it up later on Urban Dictionary and realized she was trying to pay me a compliment.
Manuellabore
7 months ago
What is Spanish for prick? That’s what ilbbaicnl should ask to be called.
FLAP3000
7 months ago
I don't recall any dancer asking me what she can call me. Most Cubans just call me Papi. The other dancers usually just call me babe or baby.
shadowcat
7 months ago
Boo is pretty common
twentyfive
7 months ago
“Papi” is pretty much universal from the Spanish speakers, and it’s a term of endearment. But a white girl calling me “Daddy” is creepy, and an instant turn off.
iknowbetter
7 months ago
I usually get called “Mufasa” or “Simba”. But then again, I’m a frickin’ lion and I look like a king, so it works. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
7 months ago
^^ Just don’t become Rick the Liger and want pronouns like “it and them” and tryout for women’s swim teams. But that won’t happen - most cats are afraid of water, right?
motorhead
7 months ago
Good thread so far, only one person (that I can see) with an RBM (resting bitch mind) problem.
ilbbaicnl
7 months ago
Yeah, the ignorant prick who started this thread…👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿
FLAP3000
7 months ago
I'm not sure I understand the analogy. Are you saying it is okay for the plumber to expose crack? That you like it? Or that you are not a fan of being called Papi, much like I'm not a fan of plumber crack, but accept that it's just part of the deal.
Dolfan
7 months ago
If the dancer means Papi as in Daddy its a dick softener, but the meaning has extended to the point where dancers usually means "my guy" and should be taken as a compliment imo.
skibum609
7 months ago
All Cubans call me Wana Dans.
gammanu95
7 months ago
^lmao.
skibum609
7 months ago
@Dolfan what we can say for sure is that, if the plumber is a hot Cuban chick, I would want to see the whole butt crack. It's as simple as the title. I don't know why she'd worry I didn't want to be called papi. She's serious about banking, so maybe she's heard that papacito is more typical of Mexico than papi.
ilbbaicnl
7 months ago
you don't want to be called cohemi.
Jascoi
7 months ago
(or maybe you do if the girl is saying that to you...)
Jascoi
7 months ago
We got no Cubans up here. I feel like I'm missing out. Boo.
drewcareypnw
7 months ago
A dancer asked me if I had any kids, I replied no. She then said her doctor told her she might be pregnant and it was down to me and one other guy as to who the father could be followed by a few moments awkward silence be for she said she was only kidding.
Context22
7 months ago
You win Context22.
ilbbaicnl
7 months ago
They can me dickhead for all I care if they provide me good service
Specialj
7 months ago
Call me *
Specialj
7 months ago
The ones I know must really dig me. They call me Grandpa.
goldmongerATL
7 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion