Dark hair???

Friday, November 3, 2023 5:03 AM
So is dark hair the trend these days? I remember blonde being worshipped in the past. Anyway I thought maybe oregon just isn't into mainstream barbies, but online I'm also way better received with medium to darker shades. Do people not like blondes anymore or what? Or I just look better with darker hair or what the hell is going on anymore? Lmao

24 comments

Gentleman prefer blondes.
CJKent_band
7 months ago
I have no idea what the trend is, but I prefer brunettes.
Call.Me.Ishmael
7 months ago
I kinda feel hair color preference is trending towards darker hair. Just google “most beautiful women in the world” and currently there’s a strong bias for darker hair. Older Boomers who grew up with Heather Locklear and Farrah Fawcett - and watched movies with Grace Kelly, Marilyn Monroe and Jayne Mansfield traditionally liked blondes but I’d say it’s shifting
motorhead
7 months ago
I don’t really care as long as it’s a natural looking hair color.
Context22
7 months ago
The suicide blonde look doesn't usually age well. It looks great on most twenty year olds, but not so much on most forty year olds. Usually by 35, most women look better going to a slightly darker shade. Likewise, you may have had jet black hair in your twenties, but it looks really fake to die your hair jet black in your forties and fifties.
datinman
7 months ago
I’m into brunettes as well personally but this is not even debatable. To begin with it’s very rare only around 2% of the worlds population overall have blonde hair. But it’s just a fact hot blonde girls are extremely coveted all throughout the world. In strip clubs the hot blonde girl is always GPS’d to the max. Everybody wants her. On seeking in NYC forget it, COMPLETELY unaffordable. It is what is. Most people have dark hair in the world so the golden locks stand out. I’m trying to think when was the last time I even banged a hot blonde in or out of a strip club. It’s been a while. Shits always too pricey.
Muddy
7 months ago
Before Covid I was seeing a dancer weekly at my house and I never knew what color of hair she was going to show up with. Pink, blue, etc. She admitted that she had changed it so often that she couldn't dye it back to it's original color. But the pussy was still the same. So in the end her hair color made no difference.
shadowcat
7 months ago
Historically speaking there have been plenty of dark haired beauties, I would say that it’s really not uncommon, think about Liz Taylor, Rita Hayworth, Jacki Bisset, and so many more, Helen of Troy was supposed to be a brunette, I think many people would say that beautiful women come in all flavors.
twentyfive
7 months ago
Idk, there was this show I watched not too long ago. One of the fictional characters was this daughter of a Ukrainian mob boss and she was involved in all sorts of criminal shenanigans as well. The show had her as a light brunette/bite of blond at the present moment while she’s trying to have her suburban mommy life happening but black hair during flashbacks depicting her thieving days. [view link] [view link] I thought she looked better with the black hair, but it could also have been the style too. And maybe that hair fit the aesthetic of that character better. In a similar way, maybe the dark hair just fits you better?
nicespice
7 months ago
What do you call a blonde who dyes her hair brown? Artificial intelligence.
gammanu95
7 months ago
Blondes get initial attention (because it stands out in a crowd more), but I'm EO on hair color for dancers keeping my attention.
minnow
7 months ago
Some more true, fun, hair color facts: If you go to Cuba and see a woman who has bleached her hair platinum blonde, that is a jinatera. She exclusively sleeps with Angle tourists for money. Do you remember news reports from a Looong while back that natural blondes were at risk of extinction? The researchers said that men preferred bottled blondes over naturals and the colored hair was out-competing thr naturals for selective breeding. Completely made up. Trolling the news media before it became fashionable (like Ho Lee Fuk, Sum Ting Wong, Wee Tu Lo, and Bing Dang Ow). Research shows that women who remove their pubic hair do, in fact, have a grater interst in sex. They also indulge in more oral sex, fingering, clitoral stimulation, increased duration of penetration, and more. Finally, average pubic hair is 1/2 to 1-1/2 inches. The world record, a South African woman, had 28 inch long pubic hair that hung down to her knees. She also had 32 inch long armpit hair. I can't even...
gammanu95
7 months ago
Up until my early/mid 30s I normally found blondes to be more attractive and my gfs were almost exclusively blondes but over the period of time since my tastes have gravitated towards brunettes. But,, there are always exceptions.
TheeOSU
7 months ago
Hair color doesn't matter to me at all although I'm glad the trend for grey dyed hair seems to have peeked. That was weird.
JackKash
6 months ago
It’s funny. Normally if you asked me I’d say I preferred blonds. However my recent favorites have been brunettes. Hair color is one of many factors. The only thing is I’m not a fan of hair colors that do not occur naturally. I find things like green or pink hair kind of strange. I generally prefer more natural looks.
boomer79
6 months ago
No hair. Oh wait I misunderstood your question. :)
Specialj
6 months ago
Muddy it's interesting you say only 2% is blonde...I figured it was higher. It makes me wonder how rare natural red heads are. 🤔
Specialj
6 months ago
^^^ Redheads are close to blondes, but there are less. Blondes make up 2% of the world's population, whereas redheads are slightly less than 2%, but closer to 2 than 1%. Obviously blondes (and redheads) are so uncommon because the majority of the world's most populous countries are in places where nearly everyone naturally has black or brown hair (India, China, Nigeria, Mexico, Pakistan, etc). Some exceptions would be the US and some of the more populous countries in Europe. But when you think of all the countries in Asia and Africa alone, almost everyone has dark hair with the exception of countries like South Africa, where there are more whites. Even the middle eastern countries in West Asia and Northern Africa are pretty homogenous with dark hair, and southern Europeans tend to have dark hair as well. So do most South Americans, with exceptions for countries with decent Caucasian populations like Brazil.
NinaBambina
6 months ago
Nina you have a good point
Specialj
6 months ago
I'm not even a natural blonde and haven't been for like 20ish years lol. Idk seems like people prefer my facial features with medium or dark hair. I also don't dye my hair these days, it's called wigs. I make less money in blonde wigs than literally any medium to dark color. I don't think black works on me either, but very dark almost black colors do work superbly for me.
blahblahblah23
6 months ago
Black is beautiful!
Jascoi
6 months ago
Its also kim kardsshjan look. White skin with dark hair. I do think most guys regardless of race prefer lighter skinned women with darker hair. But colored eyes have always been and i think always will be more desired.
rickmacrodong
6 months ago
Apparently someone Still has issues with me....you are on ignore....and you will stay there. Hate all you want I really don't give a Fuck what you think of me, you're a lover. Dumbass
Specialj
6 months ago
I meant loser not lover 😘🖕
Specialj
6 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion