Newbie in Tijuana

Monday, November 6, 2023 4:54 AM
I've read with interest the various comments on the site about Tijuana clubs. I'm going to be in San Diego in a few weeks and would like to try a side trip to Tijuana when I'm there. What advice would you give to a first-timer?

9 comments

there's a lot of information in reviews and comments already posted about Tijuana on this website. take a look.
Jascoi
6 months ago
Invest in a VIP membership to TUSCL. Read the reviews. They cover every question you could have.
chimera422
6 months ago
Here's 10 tips I would offer a first timer in TJ: 1. Read the reviews, so you know what to expect, what to pay, how to avoid things like the dreaded $30 wine ficha, etc. I'll plug my own three part review, in which I provided lots of detail on my experiences there this past summer. Part III, with links back to Parts I & II is here: [view link] 2. Pick up Babbel and study some Spanish. You don't have to be fluent, a little goes a long way. 3. Set a budget up front. Bring what you can afford to spend and expect that you'll want to spend it all. 4. Budget for plenty of fichas so that you can find the right chicas to take on arriba. Be direct with the chicas about what you want. For example, not all chicas will do LFK/DFK, but if you are upfront that you are looking for "una chica que le guste muchos besos" you'll find one that will. 5. HK is the "queen of dragons" of strip clubs and it's worth getting a room at Cascadas if you plan on staying long or doing multiple arribas. Chicago Club is a solid alternative to HK and worth a visit too. 6. Before you leave the US, create a Google Voice account and link it to a WhatsApp account, that will give you a way to message most chicas should you need it. 7. Bring a bluetooth speaker. A fun ficha activity is to work on a playlist for your arriba with a chica. 8. If you like lap dances and your budget can support it, I highly recommend doing VIP rooms at either HK or CC. At a cost of $100 per hour, with a tip to your chica of $80-100, these rooms are a great value and hot way to warm up for a VIP. In contrast, the privado rooms last only a song and are a terrible value. 9. If you can, get SENTRI / Global Entry to avoid the long crossing back to the US. If you're not able to do that, look into the bus back to the border, which will still save lots of time if the crossing is crowded. 10. Once you're back, make sure to post a good review, so that those of who can't make it to TJ that often can live vicariously through you! A final warning: TJ will ruin US strip clubs for you. Be prepared for the fact that you will want to return, TJ is not an adventure you can just tick off your bucket list. Feel free to post more direct questions or DM me. I'm jealous of you for getting to experience TJ for your first time, you WILL have a blast!
RonJax2
6 months ago
@deltapete You should consider this first trip a “recon mission” to gain information and see how things are, so pack light, just a carry on or backpack should be fine. In my opinion is best to fly to San Diego and then take the bus to the blue line streetcar station that will take you to the border. Then walk across the border, don’t forget to get the Mexican “visa”, you can get it in the Internet in advance is free if you are visiting for a few days only. As long as you behave like a gentleman, you will be treated like a gentleman. Once in Mexico just walk to the area where there is a FREE Limo service that takes you to Hong Kong. Check in the Hotel Cascadas, for which you had made reservations in the Internet with the your VIP Card holder status you will receive discounts on room rates 7 days a week. 80% off every Monday and Tuesday. 20% off all other days. After “unpacking” in the room, go eat something light at the hotel restaurant, discounted with your VIP card/membership, relax, go back to your room, shower and shave, and get read to walk into the Happiest Place on Earth. Walk inside the club and look around until you see a girl you like and walk to the girl you like/want and ask her in English, “Hi beautiful; do you speak English?” If she says yes, a little, or not, is up to you to start making it an interesting game to “communicate” that you like her and want to have sex/make love to her. The only two words you really need to learn is “arriba?” (to the room upstairs) and cuanto? (How much is the cost?) Then it is the numbers game; $100 (cien) $90 (noventa) $80 (ochenta) $70 (setenta) $60 (sesenta) $50 (cincuenta) $40 (cuarenta) $30 (treinta) $20 (veinte) $10 (diez) $5 (cinco) $2 (dos) $1 (1) If don’t speak Spanish be prepared for misunderstandings and somethings lost in translation, just ask for someone that speak English to help you, most people would be happy to help, tip accordingly if they are working. Don’t overthink things, nothing is going to be exactly like you imagined or were told, just be prepared for the worst and hope for the best that way you won’t be surprised Just relax stay open to the positive experiences so you can have a good enjoyable time at The Happiest Place on Earth (according to Krusty) “Get ready for two weeks at the happiest place on Earth: Tijuana!” [view link] Just remember to be careful out there, and Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D This is a must read article from tuscl’s EastCoaster “Hong Kong Club, Tijuana for Beginners” [view link] As long as you and your friend behave like respectable, friendly, gentlemen, you will be treated like a friendly, respectable gentlemen. if you don’t speak Spanish be prepared for misunderstandings and somethings lost in translation, just ask for someone that speak English to help you, most people would be happy to help, tip accordingly if they are working. if you don’t speak Spanish be prepared for misunderstandings and somethings lost in translation, just ask for someone that speak English to help you, most people would be happy to help, tip accordingly if they are working. Don’t overthink things, nothing is going to be exactly like you imagined or were told, just be prepared for the worst and hope for the best that way you won’t be surprised. Just relax stay open to the positive experiences so you can have a good enjoyable time at The Happiest Place on Earth (according to Krusty) [view link] Just remember to be careful out there, and Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
6 months ago
VIP room at $100 room fee + $100 is a better value than arriba?
funonthaside
6 months ago
@funonthaside - the VIP rooms at HK and CC go for an hour, come with a bunch of free drinks, and at HK at least, offer amazing views of the club. Arriba would be $120 each half an hour with a bar fine if you go over an hour. So if you wanted to be entertained for say, 2 hours total from a young lady, it's much cheaper to spend an hour in the VIP and an hour in your room ($180 for the VIP and $240 for the arriba) versus a 2 hour arriba, which would cost you $480 for the arriba and $100 for the barfine. Or, let's say you wanted to spend 4 hours with a chica, 3 x VIP sessions and a one hour arriba would be significantly cheaper, as HK would bar fine you a whopping $300 for a 4 hours arriba. There's always the more budget conscious choice of just ficha fucking a chica for a while. In my experience though the VIP rooms are ultra high mileage fun, and definitely good value. There's nowhere I know of in the US where can you get a room and fully nude, ultra high mileage dances for anywhere near $180 an hour, that's why I'm saying it's a good value.
RonJax2
6 months ago
Very helpful comments gents - thanks! One question RonJax2 - what's `ficha fucking'?
deltapete
6 months ago
@deltapete: Fichas are $10 lady beers. If you buy a chica a ficha and offer her propinas, she'll dance for you, maybe grind on your lap and other fun things, for as long as you want and as long you keep buying fichas and offering propinas. This is known as "ficha fucking." Mileage can vary wildly in my experience, and depend on the chica, your propinas, how busy it is, etc.
RonJax2
6 months ago
Once again, many thanks to everyone for their helpful comments. Going to reinforce the `newbie' thing here but after you walk through the San Ysidro border crossing, how do I find the bus pickup for HK?
deltapete
6 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion