SPOT THE TRANNY QUIZ

Sunday, November 12, 2023 2:19 AM
something new here for y'all guys and girls to try. scored barely over 60%. the quiz is real hard to ace. [view link]

12 comments

That's it. I quit SCs effective immediately. Clearly I think trannys are women and women are trannys. YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
drewcareypnw
6 months ago
Got 4 out of 5 incorrect I gave up. Makes me question a lot
elmer
6 months ago
63%…
FLAP3000
6 months ago
Now I'm sad there are some ugly women with really masculine faces out there.
JamesSD
6 months ago
We're assuming the quiz is honest and the photos are not doctored. That's a big ask on the internet.
gammanu95
6 months ago
but then again we're also assuming that whomever girl we meet through a strip club, SA, a lizard lot, or wherever else, are not doctored in actual life. that someday will be a real big ask as the world and the people living in it continually evolve as is.
rattdog
6 months ago
App hung (no pun intended) at 14/19, I had scored 78%. In the movie “ Cabaret” there is a scene in the Kit Kat Club where Sally (Liza Minelli) sends a guy that was hitting on her over to a tranny - hilarious.
mogul1985
6 months ago
58%- Some keys I keyed on (when easily visible) is relative thickness of neck, and whether or not pointer finger is longer than ring finger. Bottom line is you can't be sure- didn't have strong confidence in several of my answers.
minnow
6 months ago
I did the opposite of what I thought “oh that person looks like a man,” so I voted woman. I still only scored 68%. As minnow said first thing I looked at was the neck, but several pictures didn’t show the neck. A stripper once told me there were a few trannys that worked in one of the clubs she would occasionally work in and they would always wear chokers to cover their Adam’s Apple. This was over a decade ago. Now any time I question the gender of someone in person (to myself) I always look immediately at their throat, and for the rest of my life if I ever see a stripper with a choker on I question if she’s really a she!
shailynn
6 months ago
I failed the test. So from now on, anytime I go to a strip club I'll look for a camel toe. And a female stripper should be more than willing to give me a view.
WiseToo
6 months ago
Someone tell me how Someone (Anyone!) with male genitalia gets past the audition phase. Bouncer OK. DJ fine. Dancer?! NO FUCKING WAY!
Specialj
6 months ago
I scored I think it was 83% (was multi-tasking). This test is BS, there is too much photoshop going on. In real life, my radar has been legit 100%
chiefwiggum
6 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion