The Geisha House
3157 E Washington Ave Madison, WI 53704

Couple friendly?

Saturday, November 18, 2023 6:07 AM
Can I bring my girl to watch her? She really wants to go.

8 comments

I have no experience with this club personally. Having said that, I have NEVER been to strip club where women/wives/girlfriends weren't welcome. This question gets asked all the time about clubs all over the country, and the answer is always that if you're tipping and spending money on dances you'll be welcome. Lots of strippers are bi (or lesbian) and will appreciate you and your girl being there, again provided that you are tipping and buying dances.
RonJax2
6 months ago
Not positive, but I think this is a massage parlor. Your girlfriend is a definite keeper if she wants to watch you get a "massage" from a hottie!
Heellover
6 months ago
I have never liked this. Don’t piss where you eat. Keep those two world apart.
jusflor
6 months ago
You can bring her, but remember you’re just giving her ammunition to use against you at a future time
twentyfive
6 months ago
This is a massage parlor. I really doubt they will let you bring your gf to watch. Best case scenario: a massage girl is into it and you pay double the entrance fee.
chiefwiggum
6 months ago
You guys misunderstand. She wants to be with a girl and for me to watch.
Cainebourne
6 months ago
For sure you will be charged twice if it is even allowed by management.
chiefwiggum
6 months ago
That’s fine they always charge us both for lap dances as well at strip clubs I was just curious. The other option is of course outside of Vegas but that’s a pretty big trip commitment lol
Cainebourne
6 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion