How many of the TUSCL Top 40 have you been too?

Saturday, November 18, 2023 6:44 PM
Me 4.

41 comments

0! Maybe I need to do a road trip
drewcareypnw
6 months ago
doctorevil
6 months ago
on this current top 40 list I've been to five. (but not this week...)
Jascoi
6 months ago
24 of the current list
etsutwigg222
6 months ago
Hey, I'm the first to honestly say - 1.
gSteph
6 months ago
10, but 6 of the top 17.
skibum609
6 months ago
Only the 3 that are in Atlanta.
shadowcat
6 months ago
Overall = 4 Dancers = 6 Value = 4 Physical club = 5
steve3000
6 months ago
Two I need to get to work on my bucket list.
IfIGottaBeDamned
6 months ago
6 of the 7 in Florida 2 are on my regular rotation
twentyfive
6 months ago
Just looked it over, Six of the Top 40. What stands out to me here is that there's no longer any DTW clubs on the list. That's a surprise as DTW is a good scene. It also continues to baffle me that a massage parlor is number one on that list. And I'm shocked that Kandy's Adult Playground ranks so high. I gather from reviews it's a good PL-friendly club for cheap dances with little hustle, but let's be honest, it's a COMPLETELY different experience from other clubs in the top 10. Hong Kong club is probably one or two more bad reviews from falling below Kandy's, that would be tragic in my opinion. All of that's to say, the list is suspect. I think the main problem is PL's subjective ratings are relative. If you've only ever been to other NE PA clubs, Kandy's may well be incredible. But I can't imagine flying across the country just to go to Kandy's. (Maybe someone who has been can chime in and explain why I'm wrong about this.) I think sorting the list by Review Count or Unique Reviewers is the better way to go. Those lists are less subjective, and indicators of how PLs are voting with their dollars and feet.
RonJax2
6 months ago
Unfortunately only 3 of the top 40. And more unfortunately, 4 of the bottom 40 rated clubs.
nj_pete
6 months ago
The overall ratings list sucks. There are some shitty clubs on there. The # review ratings is a better indicator imo
Muddy
6 months ago
5 2 in Atlanta 3 in tijuana
Funkycold88
6 months ago
8. And I agree with Muddy ^^^
knight_errant
6 months ago
I kind of agree with Muddy, except Playhouse Lounge is the number one reviewed club, having dethroned the dear departed Follies upon its demise. No way that grannie jack shack is in the same league as Follies, or any of the other 19 on the most reviewed list that I have been to.
doctorevil
6 months ago
Just 3. A 4th is in range, so I guess I should check it out. 10s Show Club, MA
loper
6 months ago
4. The list is a joke. Sophia's in Vegas? Penns Port in Philly? Really?
6 months ago
I’ve been to 14 of the top 40 including FKK Sharks in Germany and the three Tijuana clubs. Only oddity in my hit list is that I have not been to any of the Detroit or South Florida clubs. I need to work on that.
captainfun
6 months ago
Of the 4 I've been to, Vivide is the only one I'd agree is an exceptionally good club. Among Vegas clubs where you can have high confidence the wheels will still be on your car when you leave, I think Sophia's may be #1. But #1 in Clip Joint City is not saying much. The TJ clubs are fucked up the way pretty much everything in Mexico is fucked up. Too many leeches, big and small, taking too much of the earnings of the BGs. Leaving them apathetic, and drinking too hard to drown their frustrations. What you need for a good US club: 1. Basic titty bar that's focused on making money from selling booze (and/or money laundering). Doesn't take money from the dancers except for a lower-end house fee and VIP fee. 2. Cubans (or I guess Brazilians and Venezuelans in some places). They generally have looser boundaries. But unlike most US dancers with similarly loose boundaries, they don't seem to have train wreck lives. But their English is typically limited. Any college degree they may have from Cuba is not recognized in the US. So you have that nagging guilt, that they are shut out of other work options., somewhat roped into dancing. Side question: is being florist shit money? One of the Cubans told she was a florist in Cuba. I would think there are plenty of Spanish-speaking people in the US who want/need flowers, that you could be a florist without speaking much English. I didn't get a chance to ask her why she wasn't working as a florist. She was a GREAT lap dancer. She treated me like I was as hot as she was, which could not be more laughably far from the truth. Another Cuban was an engineer in Cuba, even worked in Europe for a while. But she said she liked being a stripper more than being an engineer.
ilbbaicnl
6 months ago
7, but 1 of them (SR-LA) I'm strongly opposed to making return visit due to a ROB experience there and some other factors over 20 yrs ago.
minnow
6 months ago
I've been to 8. A few of them would not be in my personal top ten, but we all have our own preferences and biases.
RTP
6 months ago
6, but am not a fan of the list overall.
Dolfan
6 months ago
10's Showplace is a club I would rate as a 2. The boardroom cabaret doesn't belong on the list. Expensive drinks nd low-contact.
skibum609
6 months ago
>What you need for a good US club: >2. Cubans No thanks, I'd rather have Americans, Europeans, Brazil, Colombia, Dominican Republican, many places. Cuban dancers are good for sure (I know a couple). But given a choice, I'd rather not have the dancers from a communist country that considers the US an enemy and is friendly with Iran and Russia. Yeah one might argue the dancers don't have any part of that, but they are probably sending money back home.
wld4tatas
6 months ago
I've been to 4. Including the top rated strip club in the world - the Allure Erotic Massage Studio. LOL
wld4tatas
6 months ago
@w4t In the case of any particular dancer, nationality/ethnicity/race are non-issues with me. What I'm saying is that, if you look at healthy-looking, higher-contact dancers who are able to dance in the US, that's a very Cuban group in many places in the US. Emotional health is good thing in a dancer in my book. Sending money to help out one's relatives is a sign of emotional health. If Putin gets some fraction of a percent of money spent on medicine or consumer goods in the black market in Cuba, that's not a major moral concern for me.
ilbbaicnl
6 months ago
Thanks for opinion about 10s, Skibum, I guess I'll continue to skip it. Boardroom's drinks are the same price or lower than any other large club (RIDolls and The Club don't count), and I've been treated to some excellent mileage there.
loper
6 months ago
15 on this list. On past lists, they usually had more from large cities that I visited for work. This list now includes a number of less prominent clubs in smaller towns.
TxVegas
6 months ago
I noticed some other comments about the different categories. I have been to 27 of the most reviewed, 14 of the prettiest dancers, 17 of the nicest buildings/facilities, but only 7 of the best value clubs. It looks like I probably spend more than is actually necessary. That fits with my desire to go to Flight Club over Henry the 8th in Detroit metro.
TxVegas
6 months ago
Zero! Kinda sad, but I do like my regular rotation clubs. However, I have gone to one of the "worst" clubs - Paper Moon Springfield. For the record, I think that rating is a bit harsh. Yes, it a pasty club and grotesquely expensive but the girls are HOT and that buys them a bit of forgiveness
ATACdawg
6 months ago
^ The problem with PM is that for the price a few dances there you can fly to Tijuana and have an amazing weekend instead.
RonJax2
6 months ago
Presently zero and likely to stay that way.
DandyDan
6 months ago
8 that I can remember and probably of the 8 I’ve been to I would not recommend at least 5 of them. Wow that list has changed. I remember years ago I had been to almost half the list and they were mostly good clubs. Unless I missed one I’m surprised there are no Vegas clubs on there. Not that Vegas clubs are good but most of us know the clubs that get raviewed the most seem to wind up on this list regardless if they are good or not and Vegas clubs used to get raviewed A LOT. Not sure about their raview rate nowadays.
shailynn
6 months ago
@shailynn Sophia's in Vegas is #17. Top club in Vegas? I've been maybe 3 times because I knew someone working there. I was underwhelmed.
6 months ago
Damn only been to ones on the bottom 40 lists. Shows how important location is as some were within walking distance of my travels.
Pyroxl
6 months ago
6 of the top 40. 3 of the bottom 40. And I had a good time at all 3 of them. To quote Neil Young "a lot of folk preferred the ditch to the highway. You meet more interesting people there.” "
datinman
6 months ago
@59 what would you say are the best clubs in Vegas, where you don't have to run a gauntlet of winos to get there?
ilbbaicnl
6 months ago
Not a single one.
georgmicrodong
6 months ago
LOPER Boardroom is fine, just not top 40. In the end I have been to 5 of the bottom 40, so wtf do I really know.
skibum609
6 months ago
10 that I can remember. But after 25+ years of traveling and clubbing all over the country I'm guessing that there are more that I visited but just don't remember.
rickdugan
6 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion