Friday, December 8, 2023 6:49 PM

4 comments

Funny. :)
steve3000
5 months ago
"Tell your tits to stop staring at me".
shadowcat
5 months ago
We were invited to a Christmas party for another company last night. All different ages, all different ethnicities. The more Latina the woman, the more risque the dress with one notable exception. There was an older blonde, in very good shape (crossfit nut married to a junior executive), who was wearing a candy apple red cocktail dress. Spaghetti strap top, a hemline closer to her tight, high glutes than her knees. Great, fit, muscular legs, and breasts so perfect they must have been memorex. She and her husband were very happy with her popularity until the drinks kept flowing and peoples' eyes kept dropping below her neckline. Seriously, how can you go out like that and expect anything else? Why pay thousands of dollars to have your magnificent chest ignored? Women and their mind games while they accuse men of being dogs and players.
gammanu95
5 months ago
@gammanu95 "candy apple red cocktail dress" Goodness I hate that description. It's like I'm listening ing to a 1950s rendition of a classic car description.
Estafador
5 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion