Should we use useless men as lab rats?

Saturday, December 30, 2023 8:19 PM
I just had a brilliant idea. You know how we have a lot of useless people, especially men and tweaker. Why don't we use them for testing of products/vaccines? I'm still waiting on the govt to open hunting season on the male species 😁

26 comments

Umm, kinda already been there for a long time. And it causes problems for women. [view link]
IfIGottaBeDamned
•
5 months ago
We love you too blah
Muddy
•
5 months ago
Channeling Dr. Mengele, perhaps?
WiseToo
•
5 months ago
Hmm I’m guessing blah doesn’t have a date for NYE and is just venting. Muddy is always free.
shailynn
•
5 months ago
^ Muddy’s not free but he’s available for a reasonable fee
twentyfive
•
5 months ago
I mean, the Nazis had some medical innovations. But I’m not sure they are the best example
nicespice
•
5 months ago
GOLD! We need a new forum called “bla’s corner” and it’s all just this stuff.
drewcareypnw
•
5 months ago
Yeah , why not? Ask Dr. Mengele, or whoever was in charge of Japanese Army Unit 731 in WW II.
doctorevil
•
5 months ago
We should send blah to Ukraine to hunt Russian soldiers. Then they wouldn't need the $30 billion.
ilbbaicnl
•
5 months ago
I think blah said she's Eastern European. So, if she massacres the Russian army in Ukraine, it would still be Slav-on-Slav violence. Unless she's Hungarian. If she IS Hungarian, she's more like Zsa Zsa than Eva. Zsa Zsa was the one who slapped a cop.
ilbbaicnl
•
5 months ago
Why not, since men have been using Blah as a cum bucket for many years? She can have her day in the Sun, too. Bacon!!
JimGassagain
•
5 months ago
“If she IS Hungarian, she's more like Zsa Zsa than Eva” — But on the other hand, Eva could raise Womcows on Green Acres
motorhead
•
5 months ago
Blah has missed her calling - she would be ultra successful as: Bill collector Trial Attorney Any job with the IRS Interrogator - specifically for US Customs, Homeland Security or the DEA. Or, any other job where the employee has to deal with hostile situations because blah would win every single incident regardless if she was right or wrong. If you recall when we had photos she is a total babe so most straight men wouldn’t even be able to concentrate when put in a situation with her, she could easily take them down because they’d be too busy staring at her boobs.
shailynn
•
5 months ago
I wonder if PETA would object?
Dolfan
•
5 months ago
PETA would monitor how blah trained her herd of moose to gore men with their antlers. No whipping the moose allowed. She would have to tie men to posts and jam carrots in their mouths.
ilbbaicnl
•
5 months ago
blah is becoming a bit less hostile toward men. There was a time when she would have written merely "men", rather than "useless men", as it seems that to her, using "useless" as an adjective of men is redundant.
funonthaside
•
5 months ago
^ true
Mate27
•
5 months ago
blah likes me better than you guys. She'd kill me with a sharp knife so it would be fast. She'd kill the rest of you with a dull spoon.
ilbbaicnl
•
5 months ago
@blahblahblah23 I will play along and comment on your discussion. Q: Should we use useless men as lab rats? A: Yes, you should use you people’s useless men as lab rats. Q: Why don't we use them for testing of products/vaccines? A: FYI you people have historically used your poor people, of any color, for the testing of products/vaccines. Why don’t you include you people’s useless men too? You wrote and I quote: “I'm still waiting on the govt to open hunting season on the male species 😁” You are going to be waiting forever because there is no such thing as “male species”. Human males and females are biological subclasses of the most common widespread species of primates. I guess you mean the male of the human species. You people of the United States of America have already a unique popular sport in the United States: hunting humans. It's open season, too, every day, all year because of the Second Amendment everyone has the right to own guns… So you don’t have to wait…
CJKent_band
•
5 months ago
The number of guys here who are responding in earnest to the dozens of aging spam-bumped threads via StripperLover777 would seem to indicate that blah is on to something.
Call.Me.Ishmael
•
5 months ago
I think we should us Liberals as lab rats.
bang69
•
5 months ago
We better be careful though. If the only determining factor is uselessness than 99% of women would also need to be considered. Oh for the days when a woman could be mentally healthy and loyal, happy and able to raise a family. We have bred a generation of women who are as useless as tits on a bull. They're always fucked up in the head, perpetual victims with the unique ability to rationalize their selfish behaviors. Heck most of them can't even cook any more. And we all know what happens to the one thing they're worth a damn for once we marry them - they don't even want to do that. It all went downhill when we gave them the right to vote. Boy was that a mistake. The Taliban definitely have the right idea. Women overwhelmingly elect people who they hope will take care of them. They still have a weak dependency gene, but would rather make us all dependent on politicians than having to depend upon a man. And after a few generations of constantly voting for people who keep expanding the welfare state, these stupid twats wonder why we now have a generation of young men who are almost as useless as they are. Sadly blah is just an extreme example of all of this. We reap what we sow.
RedJohnson
•
5 months ago
^ Sounds like somebody had a shitty holiday season in 2023
nicespice
•
5 months ago
RedJohnson nailed it. If we just go back to traditional values, there will be plenty of experimental test subjects: [view link]
ilbbaicnl
•
5 months ago
Ok Red and some other dude, idk why we're taking jabs at me. Are you somehow personally offended? I never once said there's no useless women, and in fact I believe there's quite a few out there. I just feel like I've met more loser men with no ambition or drive??? It could all be coincidental or situational too lol. Shit, I am not an expert. And I'm half russian/half ukrainian so yeah it would be slav on slav violence lmao. I only know Russian though, but it is widely spoken in places like Kiev and Odessa.
blahblahblah23
•
5 months ago
This rick thinks RedJohnsonApe needs to get laid and/or drunk. I mean really…most hairless apes are just plain useless regardless of sex. As a frickin’ lion I have the perspective to see that. But all this rick can say is that if you’re speakin’ sympathetically ‘bout the Taliban you’re the one that’s fucked in the head. I mean really, wtf is up with havin’ the sexy females cover themselves. Encouraging the uggos to wear extra layers is one thing, but the hotties? If they wanna go ‘round in a frickin’ ultra micro bikini this rick is two claws up. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
•
5 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion