Another name for a male baby?

Sunday, January 7, 2024 4:45 PM
Abortion

13 comments

@blahblahblah23 I will play along and answer your question. Q: Another name for a male baby? A: “Definitions. Newborn usually refers to a baby from birth to about 2 months of age. Infants can be considered children anywhere from birth to 1 year old. Baby can be used to refer to any child from birth to age 4 years old, thus encompassing newborns, infants, and toddlers.” “The scientific name for an unborn baby is a fetus. This is the stage of the development of a human, and other animals that give live birth, between its existence as an embryo (from fertilization to about 8 weeks of development in humans) and its birth (at around 40 weeks).” :D
CJKent_band
4 months ago
founder, please add IWPAAAYQ to the list of acronyms. It will save CJKent a year of typing over the course of a lifetime.
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
Rare footage of CJ stalking blah while she's doing her lounge act: [view link]
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
Future stabbing victim?
misterorange
4 months ago
Blah, CJ Kent and a knife. Could even be a butter knife.
shailynn
4 months ago
Blah, they gave you those meds for a reason hon. 😉
rickdugan
4 months ago
I'm old enough to remember when in China this joke was flipped
JamesSD
4 months ago
Any stripper who doesn't fantasize about stabbing PLs in the one who needs meds.
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
I never had a long-term fav who didn't have some bad stories.
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
what can i say, you have nipples, i like to suck and your pussy gets wet when i lick it, finger it and fuck it yes, i am a baby, wanna meet up and i can show you how we can suck and fuck to have another over a few orgasms?
rawhide
4 months ago
Maybe rawhide missed all the discussions about blahblahs fondness for knives. But shot that shot lol.
wallanon
4 months ago
Pussylicker2
BubbleYum
4 months ago
depending on who the mother is sonuvafuckinbitch.
rattdog
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion