Another case of statutory rapist vs. teacher of the year

Thursday, January 11, 2024 8:45 PM
[view link] I think these relationships could either be anything from a very positive, insignificant, or very negative experience for the teenager. A key point here is the parent knew, and didn't think prosecution of the teacher was the way to go. Unfortunately, seems like there's little hope that US prosecutors would use their discretion to do what's best, rather than what's politically expedient. I tend to believe in the Ferris Beuller philosopy, that the experience of a non-serious fling can help a young guy to not be led into a bad marriage by his hard-on. If he thinks she's the love of his life, she's fucking with his head, so she should be charged. But if he simply sees it as a fling, he'd probably still have a lot of affection for and gratitude towards her. He might end up being racked by guilt for years, that he didn't try harder to keep it a secret. Victimized by law enforcement, more than by the teacher.

24 comments

Not many teenage boys who are scarred by being banged by a teacher. Makes for sensational headlines and political benefits.
funonthaside
4 months ago
she's not bad looking and she even offered the kid payment. this kid is badass. this is the guy who is going to screw all the strippers and civvies to his heart's content. if you're dating a girl that's a 7-9 this guy has the potential to whisk her away.
rattdog
4 months ago
Let's not forget the case where a teacher got pregnant from a 13-year-old. I don't think it should be legal. I think maybe prosecutors should use discretion, and the accused should be able argue lack of harm to the minor as an affirmative defense (defendant has the burden of proof). It always scares me when the law doesn't give a lot of weight to what a parent thinks is best for their own kid. So, if the parent says they'd rather not see a prosecution, that prosecutor should generally abide by that. Especially, not also prosecute the parent for not stopping the relationship. Do you feel the same when the teacher is male? Do you feel the same when the teacher and the student have the same gender?
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
^Who determines lack of harm?
skibum609
4 months ago
Why do American teachers like banging teens lmao? Just bizarre. Teen boys 🤮
blahblahblah23
4 months ago
@ski I think in most cases of this, the prosecutor should defer to the parents. Also why I don't agree with these laws that disallow gender reassignment or delaying puberty for minors even if the doctor and the parents think it's the best option.
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
I guess we're easier to stab when we're old and slow.
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
I regret, when I was in my 20s, not cruising for teachers and offering to role-play an underage jock. I could have gotten one of those team jackets at Salvation Army. She get's off and stays out of jail, two birds with one stone.
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
Hot for teacher...
Jascoi
4 months ago
Parents imply a united front, deciding together what is best for their child. What happens if the parents disagree, or even more likely are divorced or never had a relationship in the first place? In addition, letting parents decide means a law that is supposed to apply to all, is only applied to some, based on their subjective needs. The law that applies to some, but not all is not a law. I would also say that over the past 41+ years I have run into an ever-increasing number of parents who project their own needs and desires onto the children and what is amazing is that what is best for the child is always best for them. Personally, I have zero faith in Government and only slightly more than that in parents.
skibum609
4 months ago
Yes, if the parents disagree, that's complicated. If our legal system didn't allow for individual circumstances, she would have spent much more time in prison, maybe gotten a life sentence: https://parade.com/news/gypsy-rose-blanchard-granted-parole-murder-mother-dee-dee .
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
It's a really, really bad idea to let teachers have sex with their minor students. That seems like a pretty obvious thing to me. No way that this should be left up to the parents to choose whether to prosecute. This is the kind of thing that should be prosecuted, always. That's not to say that a judge shouldn't take the whole situation in consideration when determining a sentence.
caseyx
4 months ago
So most teen boys wanna fuck a hot teacher. I don't think she should fuck her students but like I don't think it should be a huge crime and news story. Just fire the bitch for being unprofessional and let her work at another school. If she fucks up again rinse and repeat till she stops cuz she doesn't wanna burn more bridges lmfao. If he's 16 this wasn't a rape and she isn't a child rapist lmfao or rapist.
blahblahblah23
4 months ago
She's pretty cute. I would've been doing back flips to fuck that in high school are you kidding me.
Muddy
4 months ago
I just don't even see how this is news worthy
blahblahblah23
4 months ago
16 is not the age of consent everywhere in the United States. Even in some states where 16 is the age of consent, which is cancelled out by the sex partner being over 21. Statutory rape is a no-intent crime. Two questions are asked: age and did sex occur. If the teacher had been male and the teen female, all y'all would be singing a different tune. This is newsworthy because what else could the press focus on? A babbling fool bankrupting the nation and taking us one step closer every day to a world war?
skibum609
4 months ago
"I just don't even see how this is news worthy" 1. Decline of civilization because everyone is overstimulated by too much information 2. People are nosy, escapist, and seek novelty 3. News is entertainment not education 4. News was never objective only exclusive 5. Anyone can publish now so the actual press is competing with idiots to survive Her mugshot looked better than the other photos the internet dug up, but she's definitely something a high school kid would've gotten props for bagging. My high school science teacher was way hotter than this but her husband had her knocked up all time lol.
wallanon
4 months ago
There is a TV mini series about this called ‘The Teacher’ ( I think) The teen boy was pretty fucked up in the head afterwards and I can kinda see how it happens with a young mind. The series was pretty good IMHO
dickdecker
4 months ago
there were only two teachers in high school that gave me stiffies. both were milfs in their early to mid 30's and each had a kid that was my age.
rattdog
4 months ago
I only had one teacher in high school (a student teacher) I wanted to shag, but she was engaged, and I had no game whatsoever back then. I did have a hot dream that she was eating out another OK-but-not-as-hot student teacher, though.
PuddyTat69
4 months ago
It shouldn’t be allowed but they’re too hard on it. Honestly if the kids are in high school it should be fireable but don’t lock them up. If they’re younger throw the book at them. There are certain ages that are kind of a gray area and increasingly the laws are treating the people who have sex with them like the hardcore creeps. That goes for men and women. Having sexual with a 16 year old should not make you a felon on the sex offender registry. Heck when I was 14 the age of consent was 14 and that was in the early 90s. Now that would get you 20 years potentially. As far as the law tge prudes are winning unfortunately.
boomer79
4 months ago
If the school administrators find out, probably word has gotten around among the students too. So the teacher would have issues with class discipline. Probably the student would be or have been in the teacher's class, so whether the student was graded objectively would be questionable. Even when proper prosecutorial discretion is used, for the teacher, it's like playing Russian Roulette with 4 out of 6 chambers loaded. With sex, there's more chance of catching feels than the clap. Teens are struggling to be seen as adults, so it's emotionally charged to be chosen as a lover by an adult. That increases the chance the teen will catch feels. And if they do, that makes it legit statutory rape. And the number of years of the prison sentence should be in the double digits. Seems like all the Latino immigrants I've heard opine about it don't understand why people think Jeffery Epstein is so terrible. The girls involved got compensation in 4 or 5 figures. Since they are now pursuing civil suits against Epstein's estate, the motivation for false claims of being traumatized is certainly there.
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
The issue here is trust. Parents send their kids to government mandated schools and need to know that teachers, their main authority figures, will not be crossing this boundary. Just don't go there. A penalty of a year or two in jail is sufficient though. This woman didn't "rape" anybody, and anyone with a brain knows it. She fucked up, but she shouldn't be in jail for decades because of it. I often think that most of those who are perennially self righteous about everything are simply jealous that they are too ugly, poor, or miserable to do it themselves.
5footguy
4 months ago
Jump to minute 29: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYw4W-73AiU Here's the whole case, with analysis by a probably female incel. A husband wanting butt stuff is the root cause: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0fQbSFWZqw
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion