Hard But Good?

Friday, January 12, 2024 11:23 PM
Have you even been talked into a dance that you ended up liking? Me personally, I can't remember ever being talked into getting a dance. Just makes me wonder why strippers bother to try to talk PLs into getting a dance. Are there enough nervous newb PLs that strippers can make worthwhile money doing this? Where they're pushy, that often causes me to turn down a dance I otherwise would have gotten.

19 comments

Yes. There was a beautiful dancer who was over 6 ft tall and 200+ pounds. Gorgeous but just a big human being. I tried to politely take a pass, but was convinced by a "if you don't like the dance it's free" and tits that were as big as my head. The dance was insanely good and if I still wasn't in my ITC-only phase that would've been an epic OTC challenge.
wallanon
4 months ago
For me, when a dancer is pushy, the alarm goes off indicating a potential ROB or otherwise poor experience. That's moreso the case than agreeing to a dance from someone who I didn't think is my type.
funonthaside
4 months ago
The pity dance. I have fallen for many pity dances several times. When a less than hot dancer sits at your table on a slow no customer night, maybe she’s not my type but she’s charming enough or we at least had a good conversation. Yes I have $20 or more to spare for a dance or a few dances. Usually my intuitions were right and the dances suck but now and then I’ve been pleasantly surprised.
shailynn
4 months ago
Rarely. Pity hustle or hard sell, never. But I've had some good ones where I wouldn't have approached her but she sat and talked and then asked for a dance and it was worth it.
PuddyTat69
4 months ago
Single dances, yes definitely. Especially back when my main club had $20 single dances but girls would often offer 2 for $20 when it was slow. I had a few back then who sold me in a test drive and it was worth the price of admission. On the VIP side, no. Had one night girl talk my tipsy ass into a VIP. When we got there she suddenly mentioned her nipples were sore so I could only touch them lightly. Her grind was good but that's all it was.
JamesSD
4 months ago
Couple times.... BITD when Myrtle Beach used to be fun, a curvy Asian (not my usual choice) "talked me into" a couple of lappers; good god she could grind. We ended up in VIP sweaty and drained with smiles all around.
Longball300
4 months ago
I was actually at a club last night and the previous night: One dancer kept approaching me on both nights, easily 3-5 each night, for a dance and I kept telling her “no, I’m good”. Sometimes she would come all the way into my personal space; other times she speak to me at a distance and we crossed paths “Are you ready for me yet?” Most dancers take my “no” as a “do not bother again” but not her. Finally, towards the end of night last, probably after observing me with various other dancers, she enters my personal space, reaches her hand down and starts to tickle me on the dick for about a minute! Decide to give her a tryout and it was actually a thoroughly arousing dance. And on my next visit, I know I’d dance with again!
ww
4 months ago
I’m a sucker for a pity dance, and 10-20% of the time it’s not bad. Had one a few months ago, was about 9 pm at the end of a shift, looked ok, younger than I usually like but not too skinny with good tits. Came by to hustle, spent a little time at my table and I decided to throw her a floor dance but after starting I quickly decided it was going to be 3 or 4 songs, and her mood just got better and the dances just got better. There are a few diamonds in the rough out there. But that’s an outlier. Usually the first impression turns out to be correct and just as often they are worse than you think they’re going to be.
CarlitosPeligro
4 months ago
ww, it seems that your girl wasn't aggressively hustling, but rather being a bit flirty and persistent. Those are sometimes the fun ones. And, by holding out a bit, you got the benefit of her upping her game. I'll never blame a girl for trying.
funonthaside
4 months ago
A couple of times I have been talked into it, but they have not been good. Now, several times I've had a dancer recommend another to me, who I would not otherwise have entertained, and those have turned out good.
ancientlurker
4 months ago
Oh man, on the subject of persistent girls, it's never the ones I am seriously on the fence who circle back around, it's the Hard No's.
JamesSD
4 months ago
I remember my old favorite Angel. She was probably too old to still be dancing at that point, or at least looked it. I know the first couple times I saw her at the club she danced at, I passed, but there was one time, the other dancers looked even worse, so I went with her. Just because she was old don't mean she couldn't be a freak. And nothing was out of bounds for her, either. We had many fun times.
DandyDan
4 months ago
I had a couple interesting experiences with dancers I was on the fence about, ended up with mixed results. One ended up being super awkward fs in the lap dance area. The manager walked up in the middle of rcg and had a conversation with her. It was a super awkward moment and I quickly lost my hard on. I wasn’t super into the dancer but she only charged me 100 for FS. The second experience turned out quite good. The dancer wasn’t my usual preferred type, a red headed goth dancer. The dance started out decent and then quickly escalated to a VIP trip for a BJ, next thing I knew I was upgraded to FS for no extra charge. I now see her regularly otc about once a month.
Context22
4 months ago
@Context gotta call a foul on your post. You're only ever reviewed one club, and (even in Seattle), I doubt there's multiple dancers who fit that description.
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
She doesn’t work at that club anymore if you’re worried about dancer descriptions. And when she did it was very infrequently.
Context22
4 months ago
There was a spinner who sat at my table and was very pushy. She immediately tried selling a dance. I really wasn't interested, kept declining and she remained persistent and kept trying. I didn't mind because I enjoyed talking with her, especially when she focused on her dildo collection. Finally, I agreed to a dance. The dance was great. There were no disappointments.
WiseToo
4 months ago
I've been known to cave to some of these girls if she's sexy... sometimes it's good... and sometimes it's great !!!!!
Jascoi
4 months ago
In general, not really. I haven’t be attracted to a dancer to even want a dance from them. If a dancer has to talk me into it, then that means I’m not attracted to her and I usually can never get into dances from someone I just am not into.
dr_lee
4 months ago
Its against my nature to be convinced by others, so no.
skibum609
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion