Prices?

Friday, January 26, 2024 1:39 AM
What kinda prices ya’ll paying for regular room lap dances these days? Was at local club the other day…..guess I’d forgotten it was $30/ 4 minutes ( who the hell ever came up with 4 minutes?) Some places in Philly area have gone from $20-$30 for one dance ( 4 minutes) Occurred to me “Damm that’s $350/hr” VIP is &175/15 minutes=($750/hr) I know I sound old and crotchety but I remember foundry $5 dances.

14 comments

3/100 in Seattle
Context22
4 months ago
My club has been an even 20 for years. Which I think is a fine deal for a good lap dance. I think the inflationary pressure is coming to my town finally, paid 25 for 1 dance on recent visit, heard 25 & 30 mentioned in other's reviews. Still the best deal in Oregon?
gSteph
4 months ago
$20. Some places still offer $10 on certain days and shifts in Texas.
wallanon
4 months ago
The Southeast is the place to be. Atlanta still has floor dances for $10,, with a few clubs as low as $5. South Florida also offers $10 floor dances, with $25 couch dances.
Rod8432
4 months ago
USA in general is too high now. and Tijuana bar prices are getting crazy high too. I just got back from Thailand and even though some complain that the prices are going up... seem damn cheap to me in comparison.
Jascoi
4 months ago
All you gotta do is put up with that long ass expensive plane fare.
Jascoi
4 months ago
that flight hours amount is a killer. along with the price.
Jascoi
4 months ago
Most places around here are $10 tableside dances at the places that offer them and $25 lap dances. There's a couple of places with $20 table dances and/or $15-20 or 30-35 lap dances, but for the most part they stick to the 10/25 standard pricepoint.
Dolfan
4 months ago
30 bucks a song at the Detroit area clubs I frequent. Song length can vary from 3-5 minutes. The busier they are the shorter the songs get. @dickdecker You need to work on your math or learn how to use your calculator app. 30 for 4 minutes is actually 450 an hour not 350 (15 songs x 30). 175 for 15 minutes is only 700 an hour not 750 (4x175).
wildRover
4 months ago
$30 around here, some clubs waive the house fee and take half.... others still have house fee and take a little .
Meshuggah
4 months ago
Baltimore is $30-$40 a song in most places. There are a few places with 241 or $20 a song on Wednesdays. We haven’t been a good lap dance city in 3-4 years. Room stuff is better value, but higher investment.
Hank Moody
4 months ago
Range from $20-30/song for regular lapdances in the clubs I frequent (Columbus Ohio, Lexington and Louisville Kentucky) but one club I frequent has $10 dances on Sundays and Tuesdays. Cheaper dances can be found up around Akron Ohio but the quality of the girls goes down even more than the price. For the past 5-10 years I've mainly done timed vip rooms since they are a better value. Usually only do regular lapdances to find the right girl to take to vip.
whodey
4 months ago
I've given in to VIP dances being $10/minute ($150 for 15 minutes) so I'll accept that. I do still balk at anything higher than that, including at my lone local club which charges $170/15 minutes.
magicrat
4 months ago
My home club phased out single lap dances during the pandemic, all that is officially available is the super expensive rooms or 5/$100 "VIP", which has been the price forever. "VIP" is semi private booths with a small couch. I know San Diego gets a lot of grief, but our proximity to TJ really does keep prices down despite the high cost of living in the area. It also honestly means that a lot of girls are willing to provide extra services.
JamesSD
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion