Never Gets Old

Sunday, January 28, 2024 8:53 AM
A stripper told me, if she has a baby, she wants me to be the godfather. Even after 12 years of PLing, the new twists keep coming.

6 comments

@ilbbaicnl Are you going to make her an offer she can refuse? Or you already did? :D
CJKent_band
4 months ago
The wild thing about Strippers is the longest running positive relationships they have with men are usually with their regulars. And yeah, in many cases this includes the man who pumped semen into her mom to create her (the term "father" is probably not one these dudes earned). The relationship of course is transactional. But it still can be an interesting dynamic.
JamesSD
4 months ago
@James she was kidding. Being a stripper correlates with growing up in a low/no/negative-wealth family. Which correlates with all the personal misfortunes that supposedly correlate with stripping. Very hard to have a just plain fun thread up in here. Same stripper apologized to me for having been too busy to text me. It seems she feels like regulars expect to be texted like plants expect to be watered. I try to be entertaining. She laughs at all of my jokes. Too hard. I hope it's not all fake, but clearly she's worried I'd be disappointed if she didn't find me that entertaining. I think we can easily over-estimate how positive or fulfilling our favs find relating to us to be. To some degree at least, it's a chore for them.
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
As long as you keep making her scream out "Oh God" and "Yes Daddy" in vip she may as well combine them and call you the Godfather.
whodey
4 months ago
Being a Stripper,, I beg to differ,,,though I was the middle child and not poor,, I had a talent for dancing at an early age,, I had lots of friends was well known in school (never had sex with any classmates and didnt mix them with my outside friends) Have a high iq,,well spoken ,,,knowledgeable had high self esteem,,,danced from 17-22 then back in the biz 35-50 juzt cuz i loved to dance,,
HoneyDewMelons
4 months ago
By correlate I mean who is more likely to become a stripper. Probably a lot of middle/upper class women would be happier as strippers or doing OF. A big reason they don't is they think being a "good girl" will help them find true love. But true love is a long shot, whether you're a stripper or not
ilbbaicnl
4 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion