Cage free eggs

Thursday, February 8, 2024 1:24 AM
I must live under a rock but didn't realize this was a law until I tried to buy eggs and everything is like $5 for a dozen and noped out cuz honestly eggs are mediocre imo

11 comments

If you'd give more pathetic losers lapdances while at work instead of stabbing them to death you wouldn't worry about paying $5 for a dozen eggs. (If I'm not going to hell already I definitely am after that joke).
shailynn
3 months ago
Idk it's just the principal of it plus eggs don't even taste that good lmao. Rather buy beef ribs yummy
blahblahblah23
3 months ago
A huge Bippity, Boppitty, bacon shout out to Shailynn! Bacon!!
JimGassagain
3 months ago
my ball sac is cage free, then i have a finger bang with a girl at the bar,, she is horny, i cant finger myself out and we finger bang until she orgasms.. am I to blame?
rawhide2
3 months ago
If I actually ate eggs regularly, then I’d probably just buy direct from somebody who raised their chickens directly.
nicespice
3 months ago
What is it with Russians and egg prices?!?! Is this in your DNA or something Blah? [view link]
Uprightcitizen
3 months ago
So....what I learned today is that blah likes her eggs from chickens which are not caged, which is a bit different than her preference for men to be caged...and likely muzzled.
funonthaside
3 months ago
One of my friends used to have a bunch of chickens but her badly trained dogs kept killing them so she quit
blahblahblah23
3 months ago
Supposedly, cage-free eggs, or rather, eggs that grow up not in a hen house, that are allowed to roam and eat insects and whatnot are super healthy for you. The trick is that labeling is confusing and not tightly enforced.
chiefwiggum
3 months ago
That being said, I do splurge for the healthier eggs. If you can find a direct supplier like a farm or a neighbor that keeps chickens, that is the way.
chiefwiggum
3 months ago
Tbh, on my list of things to give a fuck about, whether or not the dozens of eggs I buy each month come from caged or uncaged chickens is not one of them.
rickdugan
3 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion