Unusual stripper rules

Tuesday, February 27, 2024 4:38 AM
I usually do not have any problems while doing lap dances in local clubs because I have done hundreds of them and know what the norms are. The two exceptions are one time when a stripper got angry because I touched her hair and another time when a stripper demanded to spray disinfectant on my hands before I could touch her. Have you run into any strippers with unusual rules and, if so, what were they?

24 comments

Had a LD at Erotic Cafe (when it was called that). She said I could touch her anywhere as long as she could molest me, with a devilish grin.
mogul1985
3 months ago
Some rules can SEEM unusual depending on the norms of the club. When Follies was around a couple girls told me I couldn’t finger pop them on the floor. Which you wouldn’t even have to announce in some places.
IWantHerOnMe
3 months ago
Doc I've had a few not liking their hair touched which sucks as I enjoy running my fingers through their hair particularly if they're on their knees As far as disinfected (hand sanitizer) goes wish more dancers used it themselves on their own hands and nipples One dancer not long ago didn't like their neck or ears touched at all. Yhat put me off I mean who doesn't like to nibble on the occasiona earlobe. The strangest of them all had to be a girl who said at the start of the dance Absolutely no talking not one single word. That might have been okay if it wasn't a total vanilla dance. That Doc was at one of your local clubs
elmer
3 months ago
I've known a couple who didn't want me touching their hair. The one girl, it can be said, is one of the more crazy dancers I ever met, as in she needed to get back on her meds. One of the silliest rules I encountered was the girl who didn't want me to touch one of her boobs. I could touch one, but not the other. She was a one and done.
DandyDan
3 months ago
^ Was she protecting a specific boob or was it a desire to have you Danhandle a single boob at a time? This rick was picturing the interaction as “no Danhandling the lefty girl” but it would be funnier if she was saying shit like “okay, you’ve been Danhandling Ms. Right for 30 seconds time to change over to Ms. Left” Inquiring ricks wanna know. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
3 months ago
They spend a lot of time preparing their hair, so they don't want a PL destroying their effort. They may also not want you to discover that they are not sporting their real hair (and that it's actually a wig). I appreciate the hand sanitizer request, as it demonstrates a focus on hygiene. I've encountered no severely odd rules. The only expectation I've found to be odd is at a club such as Follie's, a "no touching" rule.
funonthaside
3 months ago
Elmer, you bringing up the dancer who does not allow talking during lap dances reminded me that has happened to me. The no breast touching rule is fairly common in local clubs but only among new girls. Experienced strippers know they sell more lap dances and have more repeat business if they allow that.
docsavage
3 months ago
The most unusual rule I recall was from a dancer who wouldn’t allow a condom for full service, something about being allergic to latex. I guess if you go often enough for long enough, you might hear anything.
RockAllNight
3 months ago
Allergic to latex, get invincible vs STDs...interesting. I suppose she doesn't know there are non-latex ones.
funonthaside
3 months ago
At the Fillmore in Toronto, a good number of dancers puts a handkerchief on my crotch before they start dancing in the PR.
RamPaige
3 months ago
I had a dancer tell me that I couldn’t look at the other dances going on in the VIP room.
Harderlap
3 months ago
I had a stripper at the former Penthouse on Philly tell me a HJ was on the menu. That was the good news. The bad news? She hands me a condom and tells me to put it on.
3 months ago
^ An HJ with a condom and some lube is better than a bare HJ without condom or lube. Condom = no mess, and she won't stop right before you finish to avoid the shot, or get it on your pants. An Irish friend said jerking off with a condom on is called the "posh wank." Of course better is if she lubes up her hand and you can spray her tits.
PuddyTat69
3 months ago
"I had a dancer tell me that I couldn’t look at the other dances going on in the VIP room." Hell, that's half the fun! :)
Alfredo_Darke
3 months ago
Not really, but I knew a smoking hot dancer in Portland that would brush her teeth after every dance. She was an extras girl and really into dental hygiene. I respected her for it. Had never seen that before.
SquareCastle
3 months ago
RockAllNight: The dancer who insists on going raw because of her latex allergy is dumb for reasons beyond the obvious. A new fave I've worked into the lineup introduced me to latex-free condoms, because she has a latex allergy. I couldn't tell the difference.
Manuellabore
3 months ago
Haven't Experienced Unusual Rules. 📱 📱 📱
stripperlover777
3 months ago
@Elmer & Docsavage: Had a stripper at Leather & Lace in Lesterville, SD (really odd crossroad in the middle of nowhere SD) also say "No talking". I really like dirty talk, and I had one dance with her, never again. She was high or had one too many shooters that night. Long blonde hair, I'd give her a 7 on looks, 6 om LD.
mogul1985
3 months ago
"Don't slobber on me". Okay maybe not unusual but I hadn't heard it put quite that way before.
ancientlurker
3 months ago
"I knew a smoking hot dancer in Portland that would brush her teeth after every dance." Bad idea. This can cause bleeding around the gums. Would be safer if she rinsed with some disinfectant than actually brushing.
5footguy
3 months ago
If you're following the rules, you're doing it wrong !
twentyfive
3 months ago
restrictive rules then no good.
Jascoi
3 months ago
Rules? We don’t need no stinking rules! That said: “I require guys to take their pants off completely. I’m a squirter and I won’t pay for dry cleaning.” Too bad that girl was at TJ’s in Stanton for only about 10 days & never returned.
RiskA
3 months ago
Several of these stories are absolutely hilarious!! Thanks for sharing
lurkingdog
3 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion