TUSCL Make A Wish

Monday, March 11, 2024 5:42 AM
How come these terminal kids choose to meet a fucking basketball player or police or fireman? Is that really they want? That's what your going with? Just say hey I want fuck a bunch of strippers, who's saying no? See that's where we come in. Uncle Muddy gonna take y'all out. I'll even pay for it, on the house. (Although you'll be limited to 55 year old Dominican whores who don't know english, that's the best I can do. You want the bang the hot blonde chick, your parents gotta pony up you hear me you little fuck stains. Sorry don't blame me, price of pussy is just out the fucking wazoo right now. Best I can do.) Anyway just throwing it out there. If y'all call, we'll answer. Show you a great time, whole lot better than shooting free throws. Nothing but great role models around these parts. Just know the offer is on the table.

3 comments

So you think paying for minors to have sex with sex workers is a good idea? Pretty sure that would warrant a visit by the FBI even if the kids are terminal.
whodey
2 months ago
When you say things just to be saying it, you end up saying something better left unsaid.
gammanu95
2 months ago
First Question on the "Before I post this" Decision Tree: 1. Does my post suggest that it's okay for an adult to fuck a minor? YES: Then do not post. NO: Go to question 2 (whatever that might be...if anything). Because suggesting that it's okay for an adult to fuck a minor isn't a good look anywhere. In particular, it's not a good look on a sex industry-orientated website where many users already talk pretty plainly about buying sex from (usually) younger women.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion