Hardpasses on breast plate tattoos?

Thursday, March 14, 2024 8:48 PM
What is it with these zoomer girls putting ink right on their chest. See the recent Brittany and Nicole pics. I think that's an automatic no thanks from me. Do other paying customers like that? Has anyone given dancers who post fotos actual feedback instead of simpery?

28 comments

While I am also not into chest tattoos, I really don't think they care for 'feedback' on their bodies nor would I suggest doing so.
seven
2 months ago
Fuck that! Tattoos suck!!! Especially these tittie tattoos!!! Before you know it all of these broads will be getting face tattoos and dicks!
Hungryhunnypot
2 months ago
Along with septum piercings, these are the two trends that will otherwise kill my interest in a girl with a great natural body and pretty face. There's a girl at my club with both who otherwise would be a 9, and it makes her a No for me. I usually call them "boob chandelier"
JamesSD
2 months ago
Yeah, maybe they don't care. Maybe stripping is their side hustle to pay for all that ink. But I've met some girls who I've been nice to ask why they aren't making any money. I'm like "there are things you like and there are things men like, disgusting piercings and tats only appeal to 5% of men...probably the group of guys who can't afford VIP."
joeyjo
2 months ago
Yeah, if we let women decide if they want tattoos and piercings, pretty soon they'll start thinking it's up to them whether they want to have a baby or not.
ilbbaicnl
2 months ago
women can have babies without men? strippers can have money without customers?
joeyjo
2 months ago
I'm fine with it; it's certainly much better than inking their tits.
funonthaside
2 months ago
Being that many posters on here are part of the worship culture that vanilla extract mentioned, the dancers won't get anything but simpery when some honest constructive criticism would benefit them. Many pretty girls cover themselves with tattoos and look so much worse as a result. They just look so trashy. A non simp would tell them they made a mistake by getting all those tattoos.
mickey48066
2 months ago
Female breasts are naturally beautiful and should be left as such. Tats on tits are not an automatic dealbreaker but it's a negative.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
I met a beautiful stripper a couple of weeks ago for the first time. I had to go check her IG because I couldn’t remember if she had a tat under her cleavage. She does. I guess I don’t care since I couldn’t even remember if she did. Good to know I won’t be competing with a lot of you for her time.
Hank Moody
2 months ago
If the tattoos are well done, I think they're very sexy. I appreciate every single guy who can't get over tattoos on hot women. Also, there's a bit of a TUSCL echo chamber on this topic. Because I see plenty of tattooed dancers selling dances and VIPs. And there's plenty of guys who either like them or don't care (at least for 15 minutes...).
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 months ago
@Ishmael - the topic isn't tattoos in general, it's ink specifically on the chest. I can't think of any time I saw inked tits and thought "wow, those tattoos really add to the look." I prefer breasts and vaginas un-tatted. Almost anywhere else they can look good if done right and on the right girl.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
Brittany is a very pretty female. Just my type. Except for those hideous tattoos. She ruined her body.
motorhead
2 months ago
[shrug] If it's good ink on a good chest, it's not going to turn me off. Likely the opposite.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 months ago
Unless they are all natural 36 DD's, give or take an inch, it's a hard pass for me.
SirLapdancealot
2 months ago
I don't like the breast plate tattoo. But I like Zendaya with the breast plate top: [view link]
misterorange
2 months ago
I'd like to be the guy who designed that, and then made sure it fit her just right.
misterorange
2 months ago
I would personally never offer constructive criticism about tattoos. Even piercings I won't bring it up on my own. I was recently sitting with a dancer who gushed about the girl on stage's sleeve and seemed shocked when I said I didn't love it.
JamesSD
2 months ago
I am not a fan of tats. any tats. but I will not let it keep me from enjoying a otherwise beautiful woman. same with piercings (other than the old fashioned ear. piercings.)
Jascoi
2 months ago
More often than not, I couldn't care less about tattoo's. I'm not drawn to a stripper or a civi women because of her tattoo's, but I'm not repelled either. It's your money, if you find them repulsive then by all means hard pass. I'll absolutely spend time with and money on a hot stripper with tattoo's. You're certainly entitled to your own preferences on beauty, and entitled to voice your opinion. If you so desire, I suppose you could make comments on those women's photos they've shared themselves. Me personally, I find it unnecessary to share my negative opinion on beauty in that scenario. Sure, you could view it as providing constructive feedback on perception to a service provider who is advertising their product. But in my opinion it comes off as just being a dick. Similarly, you consider complimentary comments as being a simp, while I consider it simply being nice. There certainly is plenty of behavior I'd deem as "simping" but, a like on a photo or a comment about having a nice whatever doesn't qualify. In my opinion, its fine to have and share those opinions in this sort of thread and the "hot or not" kinda threads. But posting negative comments on someone's dancer photos doesn't bring a lot of value. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
Dolfan
2 months ago
A lot of women have tattoos. I dislike 100% of all tattoos. Luckily I am far more tactile than visual and when I close my eyes and just feel; voila, no more tattoos.
skibum609
2 months ago
I prefer tats on more naughty looking girls. Done right they can add to the allure.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
It’s not “simping” to refrain from making derogatory comments about the appearance of a dancer who posts her pic on this site. It’s just basic courtesy. Nobody is compelled to say anything. Only a psycho would walk into a SC and start making negative comments to a dancer’s face about her appearance. Only difference here is that we’re hiding behind the anonymity of the internet. Besides, don’t we all want more dancer pics? Fewer may do it if they realize that they could encounter a gauntlet of idiosyncratic criticism by men they wouldn’t cast a second glance at in real life. Obviously, discussions of personal tastes and preferences is cool but there’s no need to tie to a named dancer’s freshly posted pic
Manuellabore
2 months ago
You don't have to like what someone does with their liberty and in pursuit of their happiness. You just have to respect their right to do it. When you get wound up about it, that's right on the line of not respecting it. Maybe we just need to draw a line down the country somewhere. The people who like individual freedom can get on one side, the people who don't on the other. Everyone will be happier.
ilbbaicnl
2 months ago
Generally I'm OK with small tattoos but as they get bigger and more elaborate, they become a turn-off. Related to that, I wish strippers wouldn't do things to their tits -- including augmentation surgery. I'd rather play with a small pair of naturals than two big rubber balls. And I really don't like nipple piercings. So yeah, a large tat covering a women's breast is probably going to turn me off. But it CAN be done right. There's a dancer at Club 390 who has a medium-size tat of a butterfly right below her tits, and the top of the wings aligns with the underside of her boobs. It really looks pretty cool. That said, I'm well aware all this is an opinion. There's nothing to be gained by me going to a dancer's picture and telling her I think she looks horrible as if it were a fact. There's nothing "constructive" about criticism along the lines of "that looks trashy" or "you made a mistake."
MajorBoobage
2 months ago
Tattoos make a woman look older and like she’s been around more
Hungryhunnypot
2 months ago
Maybe I've just gotten used to seeing tats on women. (My 40 y/o oncologist daughter has tats and I'm fine with it). Not sure I like the breastplate tats but I find the sternum tats sexy. In fact unless it's way over done I think artfully placed tats are sexy although I'm not a fan of randomly places tats.
Rob1115
2 months ago
Curious what these women sporting all the tattoos will look like in Twenty Years or so. Plus add another 20- 30 pounds…… it’s all over. I never denigrate a girl about her tattoos, but I do show open praise and mucho tips to the tattoo free dancers and waitresses. And I definitely let the tattoo free girls know they are highly appreciated,in my eyes.
dirtyburt
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion