THE SOUNDS OF BASS AT THE CLUB

Friday, March 15, 2024 4:19 PM
i was enjoying a smoke at the smoking room at the club. the music was pumping and thank god not at a deafening level. all was good. one girl walked into the room and also lit up to smoke. a couple of minutes later, the subwoofers were engaged. i started feeling bass frequencies from the floor. then gradually over say a minute the bass started going from my shoes up to my chest area. i couldn't take it no more and ran out out of the room and found a section of the club where the bass was not there. later the girl at the smoke room approached me and asked me why i ran away like that. i told her i felt like i was going to fucking die. so much for compassion - she started laughing her ass off. anybody ever experienced this before?

4 comments

Honestly between this and the fog machine, it's part of why I don't go weekend nights after 9. I fully respect they make a lot of money turning it into a glorified go go bar that sells mediocre lap dances. I just prefer it more chill
JamesSD
2 months ago
I was at a club in North Carolina (think it was Goldsboro?) at this club that was a converted house. While I was talking to this dancer The Hills by the Weekend came on and her voicebox must've been vibrating because it sounded like her voice was getting auto-tuned lol. She kept trying to talk and I just started to laugh. She looked embarrassed and I just pointed to get lap dances. It worked out.
wallanon
2 months ago
I prefer rare tuna or cured salmon over bass......😜
ATACdawg
2 months ago
same here dawg same here. rare tuna is my fave out of all the a la carte sushi choices. strips of cured tuna, fresh or even packaged cures salmon, is always a treat. and it's all gravy from that point on when you add bagels and cream cheese to the mix.
rattdog
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion