Cascadas Amenities / Outside Deck or Patio

Saturday, March 16, 2024 8:18 PM
My trip got postponed until 4/8-11 so it gives me more time to plan. Really enjoy cigars and will pick up a few Habanos at La Casa Del Habanos next door to Caesars. I’ve never stayed at Cascadas before. Do they have a deck or outside lounge/patio somewhere (maybe on a higher floor) where I could sit and enjoy smoking a few cigars? If not, is there a specific room type that has a patio? I have a Penthouse Executive Suite booked now but I know there is no patio on those. Thanks

13 comments

There's a smoking area at HK but from my recollection only seeing it briefly, it's not the kind of place you would actually enjoy a cigar. Chicago club, I've read, just added a pretty nice smoking patio, but I haven't seen it personally. What I'd recommend is that you go across the street to the 2nd floor outdoor patio at Hotel Rizo de Oro. It's got a great view of HKGC and the chaos of Calle Coahuila and it's a great spot to enjoy a drink, or I would think, certainly a cigar. Also, I just stayed in the PES. It was a good choice. It was well appointed and it's main virtue was being tucked away in the back corner of the 7th floor where there was less noise.
RonJax2
2 months ago
I love the balcony at Rizo, the Tropicana also has a smoking balcony on the second floor
TJVisitor23
2 months ago
@Heckler I will play along and comment on your discussion. The only legal place to smoke tobacco in Mexico is inside private homes or private outdoor spaces. If you are a smoker, you may even face penalties if you smoke in your hotel room. You could be charged with: breaking the house rules, damaging the furniture, and that the room could no longer be rented to non-smokers. Why would anyone smoke knowing cigar smoking is associated with cancers and pulmonary and cardiovascular diseases? When a young person becomes addicted to nicotine, it takes the brain hostage. It can convince the brain that it wants nicotine more than it wants food, sleep, or affection from other humans. With the right mindset and realistic expectations, most American heterosexual men will have a good time in Tijuana (Hong Kong) because it’s the best “deal” with no need for additional stimulants; alcohol and other drugs. The Happiest Place on Earth (according to Krusty) [view link] It is better to be stone cold sober to better enjoy yourself and be able to deal with any situation in a sober, positive manner. Just be careful out there and behave like a gentleman and you will be treated accordingly. And remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
2 months ago
CJ, I'm not sure if you're correct that smoking in a hotel room is not permitted. At my recent stay at Cascadas, I stayed in the penthouse executive suite, just as OP is doing. That room had an ashtray in it, so I'm pretty sure I could've smoked in the room?
RonJax2
2 months ago
@RonJax There ara always business owners that cater to smokers. So like in restaurants, bars and hotels there are areas designated for smoking. It is better to check in advance and make sure you do smoke in the designated areas to avoid any “misunderstandings” Just make sure you follow the rules and avoid unnecessary incidents.
CJKent_band
2 months ago
@CJKent_band & @RonJax appreciate your comments (and concerns). I would never smoke in the room. I just enjoy a cigar every once in awhile. Would be a nice way to chill between visits downstairs to HK. I don’t drink or do any other drugs- so it’s a minor vice a few times a year to enjoy a cigar. That’s why I was asking about a patio at Cascadas or apparently Rizo where one could just sit back and chill.
Heckler
2 months ago
Meant to tag @RonJax2 with the above comment. I left off the “2” in the screen name. Not sure if that makes a difference or not.
Heckler
2 months ago
@Hecker I would recommend to get a real Thai massage between visits to relax and chill between sessions. But it is up to you how you prefer to chill and relax.
CJKent_band
2 months ago
@CJKent_band that’s sounds like a plan. Recommendations? Is incall an option or do I have to go somewhere? Thanks
Heckler
2 months ago
I usually go to Azul's patio in-between sessions with chica's to enjoy a cigar. It has a good view of the alley to people watch. As others have stated Tropical has a patio as well as Hotel Rizo and I've had cigars at both while watching the commotion of the street and it's scene In front of HK.
azfriole
2 months ago
@Heckler If you have time you can go to San Diego: Little Thai Massage & Bodyworks 677 7th Ave #112-114, San Diego, CA 92101 If you don’t want to cross the border back you can go to: Thai Massage Tijuana C. Sonoita 115, Chapultepec, 22420 Like anything and everything in the sex-related adult services industry, good courteous communication is the key to getting the best services. These are for real massage therapy sessions. If you want massage with happy ending , Mermaids across Adelitas offers them, however they usually upsell, so if you decide to try them just make sure you agree in advance to the services in detail, again good communication is the key. Let’s be careful out there. And remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
2 months ago
@CJKent_band Appreciate the info. I’m not planning to go back across the border, so Thai Massage TJ sounds awesome. Their website is good and the reviews are off the chart. A two hour spa session sounds right up my alley. Thanks again.
Heckler
2 months ago
5th floor at the Rizo has an awesome patio, also a another small one off the back. Great place to get some fresh air and relax or I guess you could smoke. They have ash trays available and a huge TV on the patio.
TJVisitor23
2 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion